Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed on this PS thread there is someone who posts about his wife being a lesbian, they seem obsessed by it, bringing it up every time they comment?!

I never thought I’d see the day I would agree with Amanda Holden and Jodie Marsh, the world is sure a strange place. Definitely lots of tv and newspaper cover ups and I think Kevin (can’t remember his name Strictly guy) is definitely getting thrown under the bus.
Omg yes! They haven't been a member Long and keep bringing it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I, darkly, thought "ooh good on her taking one for the (itv) team and getting the spotlight off PS"

I'm a terrible person.
It’s obvious that the news stories have shifted. I’m sure Phillip will be saddened by the news of CF but he’ll also I’m sure feel a little relieved he’s got A few days off.

Reactions: 12
With the death of Caroline Flack, I’m sure Phillip is breathing slightly lighter as none of the press are reporting him. It’s giving him some relief for a few days.
Not on Twitter people are combining the two so more tweets are reaching different people who might not read them .Also they are digging right into his far past . Remember he was very young when he joined Plymouth Radio and one of there directors was convicted of pedophilia. He was also the youngest employee at BBC, the age of consent for us Gays was 21. Was he a victim of a Grooming in the UK or New Zealand.

Reactions: 5
Not on Twitter people are combining the two so more tweets are reaching different people who might not read them .Also they are digging right into his far past . Remember he was very young when he joined Plymouth Radio and one of there directors was convicted of pedophilia. He was also the youngest employee at BBC, the age of consent for us Gays was 21. Was he a victim of a Grooming in the UK or New Zealand.
Have you heard of a man called Peter Powell? Was married to Anthea Turner. I have heard he was PSs ‘mentor’ at the BBC.

Have you heard of a man called Peter Powell? Was married to Anthea Turner. I have heard he was PSs ‘mentor’ at the BBC.
He is a former Radio Luxembourg and Radio 1 DJ and after he moved out of broadcasting he became part of James Grant Media Group who are PS’s agent (and indeed the agent for many well known presenters). Peter Powell’s partner at JG was Russ Lindsey who was married to the late Caron Keating, daughter of Gloria Hunniford. Peter Powell has been mentioned many times through the course of these threads.

Reactions: 11
Every day There is another story about Ex Emmerdale star Kelvin Fletcher are ITV throwing him under the bus to detract people from the cover up at Good Morning. Also it seems the tabloid press are in their glory to talk about alleged heterosexual affairs but not alleged homosexual one .Is this because homosexual ones come with an NDA .
They will sacrifice anyone to protect PS

Simon Schofield just post a live video in his stories on Instagram
sorry I don’t know how to share it.

edit: figured it out

Reactions: 2
Will this be the narrative pushed by his apologists - to paint PS as a 'victim' who had little option other than to become a perpetrator? "He couldn't break the cycle of JS / PP and countless others, so he deserves your sympathy."

I truly hope that this is the time when whatever the truth is becomes public knowledge, and it can play a part in shining a light and helping to rid wider society of any allegedly depraved and secretive rings.

As for PS, I didn't think he could go any lower in my estimations, but he did yesterday. To hijack the tragic death of a troubled person by using the #bekind angle was despicable.. We know what you are doing, Phillip, you are really saying that you want the public and media to #bekind to you and back off. You have no sadness at the passing of CF - in fact you probably see it as a godsend to divert attention from your own situation. I hope your wish is never granted.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Will this be the narrative pushed by his apologists - to paint PS as a 'victim' who had little option other than to become a perpetrator? "He couldn't break the cycle of JS / PP and countless others, so he deserves your sympathy."

I truly hope that this is the time when whatever the truth is becomes public knowledge, and it can play a part in shining a light and helping to rid wider society of any allegedly depraved and secretive rings.

As for PS, I didn't think he could go any lower in my estimations, but he did yesterday. To hijack the tragic death of a troubled person by using the #bekind angle was despicable.. We know what you are doing, Phillip, you are really saying that you want the public and media to #bekind to you and back off. You have no sadness at the passing of CF - in fact you probably see it as a godsend to divert attention from your own situation. I hope your wish is never granted.
Let’s get ONE thing straight here, I am not an apologist for PS. But know one thing, monsters are not born, they are created. Please do not shut me or others down from trying to establish the root cause of perpetual, prolific paedophile activity.

Reactions: 10
Let’s get ONE thing straight here, I am not an apologist for PS. But know one thing, monsters are not born, they are created. Please do not shut me or others down from trying to establish the root cause of perpetual, prolific paedophile activity.
Crikey - I wasn't suggesting that you, personally, were anything. :oops: Read my post as a general view rather than something personal to you. I simply replied to your post as you mentioned one of the pivotal cogs in the historical wheel. I stand by my substantive points.

Reactions: 9
Who is this guy?
I'm really not sure, but he seems to know things? His Twitter account has been suspended more than once?
I hope after everything he has posted that he does have something, time will tell.

Reactions: 1
Crikey - I wasn't suggesting that you, personally, were anything. :oops: Read my post as a general view rather than something personal to you. I simply replied to your post as you mentioned one of the pivotal cogs in the historical wheel. I stand by my substantive points.
It read, to me, that you were implying that PP will be used as a tool to get PS off the hook by apologists. Considering the last post I made was explaining the cycle that is apparent, it felt very much like I was supposed to say nothing of this. Apologies if I interpreted your post incorrectly.

I’ve worked in criminal justice for over a decade (another life) and one thing I saw was the ongoing grooming of criminal activity again and again. It doesn’t make 59 year old PS exempt from responsibility but unfortunately, we have to acknowledge that it makes his younger self a potential victim of all that we sympathise with MM for. Saying that, not all people go onto exhibit the same learned behaviour. I didn’t.

Reactions: 4
what are you trying to say, that everyone else is responsible for other people’s failing? How about some personal responsibility? For my own failings I have only myself to blame.

Reactions: 3
So this could be a possible chain of 'events'?
JS>PP>PS>SS>MM
Each one using the next two and the last one expected to add the chain?
I'm not one for conspiracy theorising normally but, post saville, is what I'm thinking that far fetched? Especially with the 2faced theatre links?
I need a break, thinking like this can get sickening.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.