Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wondered if this is slightly contrived by journos at the telegraph to keep PS being talked about..IE they say something ‘nice’ that doesn’t even touch upon the rumours knowing the public will retweet in disgust #thismorningscoverup etc. Just my idle musing on that as there is no way it could have been written without a tongue planted firmly in cheek given all the current rumours...
Nothing to see here. The Telegraph article was published on February 7th at 4.43pm - less than 7 hours after his 'unforced' announcement, and before the online rumours kicked off.

Reactions: 5
I was going to post this too, what a strange story! That and another story in The Mirror re his comment over Caroline‘s passing is highly suspicious.

since when had PSs opinions been that important? It seems to me this is the newspaper dipping their toes in the water before the big reveal.

this another strange story in The Sun re Piers Morgan and his doubting that everyone knew about PS being gay.

we’ve heard nothing from Piers all week then this snippet. I probably am adding 2+2 and making 5 but this looks very strange.

(I looked at Kevin McGuires tweets, a Mirror journalist and he said everybody in the press knew that PS was gay for years but the media did not out people).
I heard The Sun closed its office and had a party when they finally got the story and outed George Michael.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Did they marry because she was pregnant? But not quite sure how that happened if he was gay and knew it then?
I think she was pregnant when they married. Which makes me wonder if he was trying to make a go of being in a hetero relationship because I don’t think the pregnancy was planned

Reactions: 5
I’ve been to the NTAs a number of times with various productions. The nominated shows decide who they want to invite along from the team.
Yes, I know. I do get this, but surely the nominated show would have prioritised the crew and senior production teams. Are there any pictures of MM being at NTAs this year? Why would MM have been invited if there was already a toxic relationship and he was already seen as a liability?

Reactions: 6
I have noticed on this PS thread there is someone who posts about his wife being a lesbian, they seem obsessed by it, bringing it up every time they comment?!

I never thought I’d see the day I would agree with Amanda Holden and Jodie Marsh, the world is sure a strange place. Definitely lots of tv and newspaper cover ups and I think Kevin (can’t remember his name Strictly guy) is definitely getting thrown under the bus.
Maybe they got a fetish for PS wive being a lesbian 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have noticed on this PS thread there is someone who posts about his wife being a lesbian, they seem obsessed by it, bringing it up every time they comment?!

I never thought I’d see the day I would agree with Amanda Holden and Jodie Marsh, the world is sure a strange place. Definitely lots of tv and newspaper cover ups and I think Kevin (can’t remember his name Strictly guy) is definitely getting thrown under the bus.
I was just coming on to say the same about Kelvin Fletcher, more stories again about him. There's fresh allegations against Prince Andrew, what the hell does PS have on people to be so protected?

Reactions: 15
The Bruse Masters just tweeted this, things are happening hopefully, fingers crossed.
This more or less backs up Blind Gossip about it going to be the big story of the next couple of months . I am wondering also if it also backs up the tweet featured on the last thread about 3 guys being involved. If so you can understand the very sudden Coming Out Party on Good Morning.

I was just coming on to say the same about Kelvin Fletcher, more stories again about him. There's fresh allegations against Prince Andrew, what the hell does PS have on people to be so protected?
The gay mafia noncing rings always close ranks. You can bet the Freemasons are involved, and if they are, the police and judiciary will be as well.

Reactions: 11
Yes Steph was pregnant when they married time line of wedding and birth shows this
Nothing wrong with that but then I suppose he had another one night stand a few years later

Breaking news PS was seen in a large well known Swedish store buying loads of quick assembly wardrobes
To store all the skeletons that are coming out the cupboard ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the death of Caroline Flack, I’m sure Phillip is breathing slightly lighter as none of the press are reporting him. It’s giving him some relief for a few days.

Reactions: 11
With the death of Caroline Flack, I’m sure Phillip is breathing slightly lighter as none of the press are reporting him. It’s giving him some relief for a few days.

I, darkly, thought "ooh good on her taking one for the (itv) team and getting the spotlight off PS"

I'm a terrible person.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.