Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mirror marvelling at how youthful Pip is!

I was going to post this too, what a strange story! That and another story in The Mirror re his comment over Caroline‘s passing is highly suspicious.

since when had PSs opinions been that important? It seems to me this is the newspaper dipping their toes in the water before the big reveal.

this another strange story in The Sun re Piers Morgan and his doubting that everyone knew about PS being gay.

we’ve heard nothing from Piers all week then this snippet. I probably am adding 2+2 and making 5 but this looks very strange.

(I looked at Kevin McGuires tweets, a Mirror journalist and he said everybody in the press knew that PS was gay for years but the media did not out people).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is quite unbelievable, The telegraph telling us that coming out has made PS more likeable!!
The cover up over PS is astonishing, so much on Twitter about it and has been for over a week, then the press come out with thus. Why is PS untouchable by ITV? 😡

I actually wondered if this is slightly contrived by journos at the telegraph to keep PS being talked about..IE they say something ‘nice’ that doesn’t even touch upon the rumours knowing the public will retweet in disgust #thismorningscoverup etc. Just my idle musing on that as there is no way it could have been written without a tongue planted firmly in cheek given all the current rumours...

Reactions: 10
I was at the Soap Awards at Manchester and have to say it was the first time I have seen him live . I was very unimpressed with his chemistry with the audience before we went live and in between the commercial breaks. Thought he would have been more dynamic.

Reactions: 6
Do runners get that much access to award ceremonies? I thought spaces would be limited to all crew (Inc Vanessa, Dr chris, speakmans etc) families and senior production team? That would be alot of people.
He attended the TV Choice Awards a few years back. Plus he's at Loose Women now and had a promotion.
EQVVvG7WsAAadp2.jpg

Did they marry because she was pregnant? But not quite sure how that happened if he was gay and knew it then?
This is what I heard from a friend who used to work on TM who apparently was told direct from PS - he got Steph pregnant from a one night stand and was encouraged to marry her by PP as it would be good for his image if he was seen as a married man with a family. I think she must have known from the beginning what his sexual preference was.

Reactions: 8
I was going to post this too, what a strange story! That and another story in The Mirror re his comment over Caroline‘s passing is highly suspicious.

since when had PSs opinions been that important? It seems to me this is the newspaper dipping their toes in the water before the big reveal.

this another strange story in The Sun re Piers Morgan and his doubting that everyone knew about PS being gay.

we’ve heard nothing from Piers all week then this snippet. I probably am adding 2+2 and making 5 but this looks very strange.

(I looked at Kevin McGuires tweets, a Mirror journalist and he said everybody in the press knew that PS was gay for years but the media did not out people).
That mirror article sure reads strange. I think I’ve been reading too many conspiracy stories because I find myself looking for clues hidden within the writing 😂. Even says they have contacted him at the end for comment. What a strange article to write eh!

• Heart
All these puff-pieces in the gutter press bear the heavy hand of a PR campaign I fear

Reactions: 12

The sudden fawning by the Sun over PS after months of derogatory stories I think would be part of ‘the deal’ made by ITV and the Sun just before his ‘announcement’. “ Ok we want to print this, no but we’ll let you use that. We’ll give you an exclusive one to one with PS and a statement (prob written by ITV with lawyers) and then you the Sun must agree to lay off PS.”
To be fair to ITV they prob thought that would be the end of the stories. However, they were probably taken aback by the very savvy general public being aware enough to say hey wait a minute, something doesn’t sound right here. Biggest mistake in the coming out interview was HW saying he wasn’t forced into this. As soon as I heard that I knew there was so much more. ITV treated us all like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on sh*t. It has very badly backfired on them.

Reactions: 19
It sounds like it could be a reference to PS, where everybody closed ranks around him, or poss Ant or Dec (can never recall which). CF was not a young girl though, she was a 40 year old woman.
It definitely is in ref to him and Ant. I thought that as well about young girl ... yes she’s far too young to go, but it makes me think Amanda didn’t check her age and assumed she was in her 20s. (Call me crazy but I think she could get away with being in her 20s)

Reactions: 9
The sudden fawning by the Sun over PS after months of derogatory stories I think would be part of ‘the deal’ made by ITV and the Sun just before his ‘announcement’. “ Ok we want to print this, no but we’ll let you use that. We’ll give you an exclusive one to one with PS and a statement (prob written by ITV with lawyers) and then you the Sun must agree to lay off PS.”
To be fair to ITV they prob thought that would be the end of the stories. However, they were probably taken aback by the very savvy general public being aware enough to say hey wait a minute, something doesn’t sound right here. Biggest mistake in the coming out interview was HW saying he wasn’t forced into this. As soon as I heard that I knew there was so much more. ITV treated us all like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed on sh*t. It has very badly backfired on them.
Well I, never going to think of PS anymore as just a fungi!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hardly shocking though.
It's very different to the way I saw photos of it in the Scottish Sun. The big story on Twitter is this petition for Caroline Law to stop press reporting negatively on public figures. This is dangerous when you look at most celebrity stories they are taken off there instagram . At the moment if NDA s are in place and the press can't report on a story of public interest which I believe this is .Remember it was only a week ago that the Lighting Guys leaked the story, they could have said he is basically a hypocrite and he is alleged to be having an affair with a 23 year old runner. They put it more crudely than that he was f##### a guy who looks like 12 year old. Then Theatre Photos got leaked. So now we are we are and any Instagram videos photos are going to be interpreted.in many different ways.

Reactions: 7
I know the general public can attend etc as my friend works the award ceremonies, but I didn't know if runners went in the VIP areas or were provided a standard ticket?? I'm genuinely unsure...
I’ve been to the NTAs a number of times with various productions. The nominated shows decide who they want to invite along from the team.

Reactions: 5
I recently heard the following - apols if already someone already posted....
Phillip Schofield has a super injunction against all the UK media. No one is permitted to mention This Morning Phillip Schofield and Matt McGreevy together. He is paying £30k A WEEK to Phill Hall crisis management. They have a team working 24 hours monitoring social media and removing any mentions of the above. And apparently Matt McGreevy got really drunk at the NTAs and stormed into the This Morning Box and said he had an announcement to make. Phillip went white and security dragged Matt out kicking and screaming.
Source for this?

Reactions: 3
I have noticed on this PS thread there is someone who posts about his wife being a lesbian, they seem obsessed by it, bringing it up every time they comment?!

I never thought I’d see the day I would agree with Amanda Holden and Jodie Marsh, the world is sure a strange place. Definitely lots of tv and newspaper cover ups and I think Kevin (can’t remember his name Strictly guy) is definitely getting thrown under the bus.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.