Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was actually let go eventually because of the tabloid pictures of him snorting cocaine, which is rife in that industry. Until that point, they were very much supporting him until convicted of something. The pics were the straw that broke the camels back I think.
ooh so we need PS pics -
That is a good point, the fact that he gave his exclusive to the Sun, this could indicate that the Sun may have had a story they were going with about Phil, but they came to an agreement if he did an exclusive they wouldn't run their original story??
this is what ive always maintained I think happened

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Partially agree with you but when I change the timeline filter to “one week” I think everything you are talking about is there.
You're right, I often look at the last 24 hrs where tattle is still top

This article mentions: 'According to a show insider, Matthew McGreevy was furious that Phillip Schofield “f*cked him over” and that he was going to go to the press to tell what happened to him.'

So if Matthew McGreevy was furious that Phillip Schofield “f*cked him over, why now has been my question?? They split up last June (I've heard), so something has recently happened, that's why I've been of the opinion that it's probably the being taken off Dancing On Ice, that has made Matthew McGreevy furious - it only happened recently so ties in with what the insider has said.

I don't know...but as everyone is realising, PS is a master manipulator. He has lied his way through life. I don't think it's something as small as just MM being dumped from DOI. If PS wanted to get rid of MM from DOI, he would have used his manipulation tactics on him or paid him off himself.
PS has lost all control of the situation so
it's either something bigger or somebody else has got involved.

Reactions: 14
That is a good point, the fact that he gave his exclusive to the Sun, this could indicate that the Sun may have had a story they were going with about Phil, but they came to an agreement if he did an exclusive they wouldn't run their original story??
This has been the majority opinion on here from the moment PS made his coming out announcement. The Scum newspaper is well known to suppress exposè type stories on celebs/famous people in exchange for exclusive interviews with said celeb.

The rushed timing of the PS announcement on Friday which is PS's normal day off, also supports this theory because the paper would normally contact the subject of the story ahead of the weekend to give them a chance to respond.

Reactions: 13
You're right, I often look at the last 24 hrs where tattle is still top
I wondered if it was just being throttled back in the UK so went back on to Google over my VPN but it didnt show up any great differences

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know for sure when Phil brought in his crisis management team?

Is this recent or have I read he got them in last year?

It has been suggested it was last summer. For what it’s worth, I certainly don’t think he or anyone is paying £30k per month. Crisis Management will come as part of the sort of insurance policies these well known (and therefore possibly targetable) celebrities will have, whether personally or as part of their employment through their company (i.e. ITV Studios Ltd).

Last edited:
It has been suggested it was last summer. For what it’s worth, I certainly don’t think he or anyone is paying £30k per month. Crisis Management will come as part of the sort of insurance policies these well known (and therefore possibly targetable) celebrities will have, whether personally it or as part of their employment through their company (i.e. ITV Studios Ltd).
Does anyone know for sure? Or is it word of mouth = no information anywhere to show it?

Reactions: 1

I am 100% guessing but I would think around August of 2019? He had to have been getting some advice once all these "feuds" started with AH etc

Reactions: 2

Around july last year. Same time MM moved to loose women and posted an insta vid saying so and that he had taken a break from social media
Same time phil was getting bad press re tension on set and complaints from colleagues.

For anyone that’s reading this thread still thinking he is the 100% innocent guy he’s portraying and so very brave for coming out.

I ask you why you think he would actively choose to even go to a newspaper for an exclusive story and interview yet actually trust a newspaper, not JUST any newspaper but THE SUN to handle the most personal, delicate and biggest kept secret from the public he could possible have kept.

Reactions: 23
Have been out for a few hours so need to sit down and have a catch up in the next 90 mins before the Liverpool match starts....nothing, not even you guys, comes between me and my team 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I
For anyone that’s reading this thread still thinking he is the 100% innocent guy he’s portraying and so very brave for coming out.

I ask you why you think he would actively choose to even go to a newspaper for an exclusive story and interview yet actually trust a newspaper, not JUST any newspaper but THE SUN to handle the most personal, delicate and biggest kept secret from the public he could possible have kept.
I dont think anyone here does think that anymore !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i just read Phil bought geri a £3000 cake. ffs

imagine how much he is paying for everyone to keep there mouth shut

edit oh wait she baked it and he paid for it
Well i doubt he’ll have to worry about buying another one from the charity....he wasn’t on the invite list on Thursday night’s Princes Trust do when Holly posed with Geri and Rod Stewart and their partners....mind you, even Rod is falling apart these days based on the cctv footage of him disrespecting hotel stuff at new year...a nazi salute followed by a punch....wonder how they’re gonna spin that one in court 😀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.