Phillip Schofield #8 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend In Australia knows about what he’s been up to so it’s getting known world wide. yet the press still won’t report it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I hate it when people ask silly questions without reading the threads (“Who is MM?” 🤣) but I noticed Mark Speight (children’s TV presenter who killed himself a few years ago) was mentioned towards the end of the last thread, and despite skimming the last five pages I can’t see why he was brought up. Can anyone fill me in?

Reactions: 8
Is there any actual proof that MM Is no longer working at loose women??
He is still working on the Loose Women program, he was in the credits again yesterday

I believe the main thing that has caused the explosion is because Phillip Schofield did not want to have Matthew Mcgreevy working on Dancing On Ice, and he managed to get him the sack from his position there (unfair dismissal)

Matt was on the 1st 4 episodes, then got booted off

thrthrhthththt.jpg

itv.png

itv_26_01.png

itv_02_02.png

itv_9_02.png

Reactions: 23
I hate it when people ask silly questions without reading the threads (“Who is MM?” 🤣) but I noticed Mark Speight (children’s TV presenter who killed himself a few years ago) was mentioned towards the end of the last thread, and despite skimming the last five pages I can’t see why he was brought up. Can anyone fill me in?
I don’t know why either..someone asked who it was and I googled it for them

Rob..do we know MM was sacked or did he leave of his own accord

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been posted

Viewers were left wondering what the bubbly presenter meant as she spoke to a woman whose husband cheated with another man!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Once I watched the first Kim Woodburn video on YouTube loads more kept appearing :whistle:

This is the mad one when she comes face to face with Colleen Nolan

Coleen Nolan v Kim Woodburn on loose women 29/08/2018

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He is still working on the Loose Women program, he was in the credits again yesterday

I believe the main thing that has caused the explosion is because Phillip Schofield did not want to have Matthew Mcgreevy working on Dancing On Ice, and he managed to get him the sack from his position there (unfair dismissal)

Matt was on the 1st 4 episodes, then got booted off

View attachment 84367

View attachment 84364

View attachment 84363

View attachment 84362

View attachment 84361
Yes good catch, the fact MM was removed from DOI only a few days before the coming out announcement is very telling.

Reactions: 14
I find it highly suspicious that you made a new account and your first post is not to talk about the thread topic but to tell everyone what a wonderful guy John Leslie is and how he is completely innocent. This after several people on here have said they have seen him sexually harass young women even in public and one poster says they were harassed themselves.

Ulrika Johnsonn said she was raped by him when 19 (although didn't press charges), then 3 other women came forward in 2003 so allege rape and sexual assault. He was also charged with the sexual assault by another woman in 2019 for which he is due to stand trial in march 2020. Are you calling all these women liars?

So far he hasn't been spend any time in jail, but that says more about the justice system that routinely fails rape victims and has the lowest conviction rate of any crime.

The fact you dismiss his victims as 'fame hungry girls throwing themselves at him' is classic victim blaming and one of the reasons women (and men) are often scared to speak up. People like you support rape culture which enables the perpetrators to get away with their crimes.

We must believe and support the victims when they come forward. You should be ashamed of your comment.
Wow, you're a suspicious lot arent you! I created my account days ago, before JL was even mentioned so wrong! I just posted because I had an opinion on something someone said that's all. Is that OK? Again, was just my opinion on what I saw of him, thats all. No, I'm calling no one a liar, and agree that people need to come forward when they have an allegation. There's also another side to the story though, yes I've seen fame hungry girls go to bed with him on meeting him in the hope of being mrs leslie! Am I saying any victims were like that? No. Theres also a guy who was subject to trial by media.....who deserved as much anonymity as the 'victim' until he was actually convicted of a crime!

• Wow
Yes good catch, the fact MM was removed from DOI only a few days before the coming out announcement is very telling.
Its clear the pair of them couldnt continue to work together considering their history which was very much common knowledge among the crew. Really no one has anything new to say here as in a week there have really been no new developments and chances are there wont be. MM wants to keep his job in TV hes a young man he needs a career he wont do anything to jeporadise this. Hes clearly very driven and wants to succeed he will have to do it on his own merit now he doesnt have PS pulling all the strings.

Reactions: 6
I agree but what I'm struggling with, is that alot of other kids in a theatre school have the same dream.
Surely, if you work in a theatre or theatre school then you are surrounded by young people with this passion and dream. PS/SS must have had plenty of young people ask the same advice!
What I can't understand was why it's just MM...why was he chosen? Why did PS who knew him since being young, not tell him the reality of it all instead of selling a dream. This is what I would be questioning. This is why I think that this was nothing innocent.

I don't know...if MM was persistent then he must have been desperate for a shot at fame. This desperation opened him up to being easily influenced and left vulnerable.

As I said, any teacher worth their salt would have them work hard and apply for their chosen career route - not allow them to be influenced by a TV star and just walk straight into it.
Absolutely. Definitely nothing innocent about this. I guess he wanted to choose a runner and MM was his (un)lucky favourite. Maybe there was a chemistry between them, maybe he seemed susceptible to being led down the garden path. It’s definitely questionable the way he gave him a job just like that

Reactions: 4
Isn't he standing trial in March this year? There are a lot of allegations about a generous, nice guy. I'll wait to hear what the courts say.
Just saying what I saw. And never anything untoward. Yes, standing trial again March. I shall be watching with interest too .

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why either..someone asked who it was and I googled it for them

Rob..do we know MM was sacked or did he leave of his own accord
I don't know for certain if Matt was sacked or not, but from the start of it all, I've always thought that him being taken off Dancing On Ice was probably the major issue that has distressed Matt

Phil could not stand working with him on This Morning so got him moved, I'd say he probably didn't want him on the Dancing on Ice prog and managed to get him off that too (unfair dismissal), just my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't know for certain if Matt was sacked or not, but from the start of it all, I've always thought that him being taken off Dancing On Ice was probably the major issue that has distressed Matt

Phil could not stand working with him on This Morning so got him moved, I'd say he probably didn't want him on the Dancing on Ice prog and managed to get him off that too (unfair dismissal), just my opinion.
Itv arent stupid enough to give this man a case for unfair dismissal they will have 100% covered their backs on this one.

Reactions: 5
Once I watched the first Kim Woodburn video on YouTube loads more kept appearing :whistle:

This is the mad one when she comes face to face with Colleen Nolan

Coleen Nolan v Kim Woodburn on loose women 29/08/2018
And the most liked comment there
Screenshot_2020-02-15-13-18-23-545_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

It's 2020, celebs can't just stay silent and hope it goes away. Even on a video nothing to do with Phillip Schofield he's brought up.

Itv arent stupid enough to give this man a case for unfair dismissal they will have 100% covered their backs on this one.
Yeah he'll of signed a contract saying it's mutual and no grievances. Big companies (especially media ones) do this every single day.

Reactions: 3
As I mentioned in the last thread I think it’s more a constructive/unfair dismissal and bullying case than a sexual assault one. That’s where all the comments from those “in the know” point. A massive culture of bullying and nepotism at ITV.

I think PS came out to take control of the narrative about his sexuality as if MM brought a case, it would all get brought out in the open anyway.

although if the rumours of a relationship are true, I think PS is a piece of tit. Not only for getting into something with a kid when there’s clearly a huge power imbalance, and perhaps a liking for that set up, but for curating an image of a wholesome, trustworthy anchor. And also duck every celebrity who crawled up his arse knowing what a bastard he is.

Reactions: 24
Yes. It wouldn't have been the paper to choose if you simply wanted to 'speak to the nation,' seeing as a growing part of that nation boycott the paper, and quite rightly, too.
I tend never to think of People who read The Sun as readers as it contains very little content. Maybe they’ve got a nice Sudoku puzzle?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.