Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I sitting here humming to myself ....I closed my eyes, drew back the curtain .....๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time reader, first time posting - something tells me the news everyone is expecting wonโ€™t come out because it may not be true. Thereโ€™s a lot of speculation but nothing concrete ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And really the speculation is repeated over and over. I might be proved wrong but I just canโ€™t see him being what everyone says he is. I just hope nothing tragic happens because of rumours and hearsay.
You have a point, about nothing being proven as yet.
However, so often those who commit horrendous acts in private, from a paedophile teacher, to Jimmy Saville, very often go undiscovered, simply because their public persona is established, and it's unthinkable that they could be something else entirely.
Innocent until proven guilty, but there's an awful lot of smoke for there not to be a fire..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think PS thinks the gay reveal will be like the grey hair reveal when he suddenly stopped dying his hair and we all went โ€˜oh, ok thenโ€™ and carried on
If he hadn't been married to a woman for 27 years and if he hadn't made such a song and bleeping dance about it, we may well have done.

Always worth repeating.....๐Ÿ˜ฌ

C007603D-7D3B-4185-9024-C6A9E86A4ABF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there such a word as pridefully?

those Goss brothers, I donโ€™t know what to say....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time reader, first time posting - something tells me the news everyone is expecting wonโ€™t come out because it may not be true. Thereโ€™s a lot of speculation but nothing concrete ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ And really the speculation is repeated over and over. I might be proved wrong but I just canโ€™t see him being what everyone says he is. I just hope nothing tragic happens because of rumours and hearsay.
What do you think has happened then? Not a sarcastic question, interested. He came out in the most dramatic fashion, they made it clear nobody had forced his hand, said he had been wrestling with his sexuality for years - but it is clear from all the leaks from inside itv that something happened with an employee which has given rise to shut down of information and comment. The employee in question Has left itv employment suddenly. And wrestling with his sexuality was not true, the whole showbiz world knew he was gay so they must have known about gay dalliances. He knew he was gay when he married. That announcement was bizarre. Nobody apart from his wife (and she does not seem bothered) gave a shite about him being gay, the drama of it all set off a huge klaxon and then all the leaks started.

some of the leaks are bullshit for sure, but there are some credible ones.

I hope it is something trivial but a bit embarrassing (something he would find embarrassing but not lawbreaking) because the Saville years were bloody depressing. It came just after the 2012 London Olympics and we were on a high, good news was on the news, then straight after the Olympics, the saville exposure. And then lots of other people were accused.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.