Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Isn't it possible that #MatthewMcGreevy wanted to get into broadcasting and #PhillipSchofield was simply his mentor? It's insulting to the #LGBTQ community to assume that just because someone's gay they must be having sex. It is possible for two gay men to be friends w/o sex!”

this from twitter

what do folks think?

I had that happen to me last week contact admin ask for new password
Of course you can have gay friends that are friends with each other. It the shadiness of this whole thing, that's worrying. It just doesn't sit right on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a pop up saying my computer blocked a website from tracking me, since I've been talking about this thread. First time I ever had that.
I started getting paranoid that powerful people might be tracking me for talking about this subject, but surely silly old Phillip Schofield isn't important enough to have powerful people and organisations protecting him?
Wow. Thats really quite disturbing.

He's not important enough, surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thread title courtesy of @Delia Smith with 17 votes. Tweaked slightly to make it fit.

Carry on your discussions here about the runner loving Schofe including a question that occurred to me whilst watching This Morning today. Is it right for a 57 year old man to be wearing super skinny jeans?

And in honour of our thread title winner.....

Cheers 🥂
I couldn't work out if he was wearing skinny jeans to look more youthful, to be in with the kids, or if he has lost a lot of weight.
If he's so brave for coming out, why's he looking so gaunt as if he has the world on his shoulders? I thought he said his wife and family are behind his decision for him coming out?

Reactions: 10
@ThePerezHilton on Twitter “I think the U.K. media has some kind of gag order in place about PS”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I keep submitting my email for a password reset and am not getting anything back from DS.

What the actual duck?!

Mod edit: looks like you've been banned from that forum. Please try contacting them, replies to this have been deleted as it's offtopic

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Not much. I copied & pasted the bits about PS in the last thread 😊

I always got e-mails when I got a warning/ban and pretty sure an e-mail with my final ban too. But you know the drill better than me 😂
Are you one of those angry ones that can’t stand things being repeated 🤣 I won’t bother in taking the time to trawl through 50 odd pages to find it if it’s not interesting! Disappointing that there wasn’t much released 🥱 as you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time reader, first time posting - something tells me the news everyone is expecting won’t come out because it may not be true. There’s a lot of speculation but nothing concrete 🤷🏻‍♀️ And really the speculation is repeated over and over. I might be proved wrong but I just can’t see him being what everyone says he is. I just hope nothing tragic happens because of rumours and hearsay.

Reactions: 18
I see on Mail Online that his bestie Holly is off to a Princes Trust do tonight,,,,PS‘s invite must have got lost in the post!

Reactions: 13
PS should retreat to his wine cellar and Rylan and Fern should take over
God no not Rylan lol. He's like a person who has been brainwashed from the media constantly forcing talentless celebs in our faces, to dumb down society, so people admire talentless trash worse than they are, so people don't want to do more in life than make a living selling dumb stories to magazines. Then if some point out that the celebs are talentless trash worse than everybody they know, the dumbed down masses attack them as being jealous because they're rich. Even if their rich lifestyle is made up by their promoters, and they're one dumb magazine interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.
Then again This Morning is pretty rubbish now. With Phil choosing presenting partners to make himself look straight than who he has chemistry with, so it can't get much worse.

Reactions: 7
Also I joined in November and I did not know that was my username 😱 I have absolutely no recollection of that name 🤣 my memory is shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread title courtesy of @Delia Smith with 17 votes. Tweaked slightly to make it fit.

Carry on your discussions here about the runner loving Schofe including a question that occurred to me whilst watching This Morning today. Is it right for a 57 year old man to be wearing super skinny jeans?

And in honour of our thread title winner.....

Cheers 🥂
The Real Delia on tattle? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.