Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you one of those angry ones that can’t stand things being repeated 🤣 I won’t bother in taking the time to trawl through 50 odd pages to find it if it’s not interesting! Disappointing that there wasn’t much released 🥱 as you were...
😂😂 Well, yes I am - these threads are sending me a bit over the edge but I am trying to hold it together - however, I wasn't actually being facetious (for once) 😂

If you click on my username and then messages, you should be able to find it pretty quickly without having to go through 50 pages. Have a sarcastic 👍🏼 though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Despite appearances on that video, she just can't resist the bleeping TEA!! 🐸 ☕

You need some sleep love. You've been up 72 hours straight 😂
Lol how do you know?

my beloved hubby, currently sleeping in his arm chair... so i'm trying not to wake him while scrolling through all these filthy pip threads with my noisy mouse 🥰
i honestly thought it might be Simon Cowell!

somebody help me please!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't seem to be able to log into my DS account this evening. Does this mean that Ive been banned? I know im typing in the right password but it keeps saying that it doesn't match? Nothing in my email box. but surely if i'd been banned I'd get an email notification?

The only thing I can think of is I joked that a new thread about Schofe would 'soon do a runner' when the mods saw it. Surely they are not so petty to ban you for something so ridiculous?
I am on DS will see if I can find you and check your status.

Reactions: 1
I couldn't work out if he was wearing skinny jeans to look more youthful, to be in with the kids, or if he has lost a lot of weight.
If he's so brave for coming out, why's he looking so gaunt as if he has the world on his shoulders? I thought he said his wife and family are behind his decision for him coming out?
He's always taken pride in his appearance, hasn't he..
I've seen him wear skinnies before, I think cos he's lost weight, the skinnies are literal now..
And he must be going crazy, as he's admitted he's terrifhed of getting old, and he looks ancient now..
Oh poor thing. NOT

Reactions: 8
If you can stomach going through Getty, the Prince's Trust event is something he makes a regular appearance at.

Maybe the tide is turning...

Reactions: 2
but surely silly old Phillip Schofield isn't important enough to have powerful people and organisations protecting him?
Oh dear, I think you've discovered the awful truth, the reason no-one can touch him. . . . His names not Schofield, it's Blofield . . the Bond villain who was always stroking his fluffy cat. . . The " We Buy Any Car "advert where he's grinning and stroking his cat ? He's toying with us. . . Everyone on here is finished !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read a piece Derek HAton wrote in Liverpool echo he’s not impressed with Schofe
sorry I know I’ve spelt his name wrong I pad playing up

Reactions: 3
I've seen him wear skinnies before, I think cos he's lost weight, the skinnies are literal now..
And he must be going crazy, as he's admitted he's terrifhed of getting old, and he looks ancient now..
Oh poor thing. NOT
Before he got too skinny, he did have quite a Peter Pan image. A youthful vibe despite his age.

Reactions: 3
Oh poor thing. NOT
At least he’s not bandy legged like that Beckham wastrel sorry son

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol how do you know?

i honestly thought it might be Simon Cowell!

somebody help me please!
I agree I think you need to sleep, you're sounding like me on Thread 1 up to thread 3 when I hadn't slept for a few nights thanks to much so schofield sleuthing 🕵
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.