Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes to show what being scared the truth will out will do:devilish:
Maybe boots had run out of those adult panty liners

just a thought you always see a grey haired bloke advertising pissing aids and such in those free brochures in magazines etc

I agree I think you need to sleep, you're sounding like me on Thread 1 up to thread 3 when I hadn't slept for a few nights thanks to much so schofield sleuthing 🕵
😂
Sorry this is my usual state it’s hard to appear sane!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New Poster here:
Interestingly, re: the Philip/Phillip debate on previous thread, in the "legal memo", I was at a film club viewing earlier this week.
The film they were showing was, "Official Secrets".
It tells the story of Katharine Gunn, who worked at GCHQ, as a translator/intelligence gathering person.
She wanted to bring to the public's attention that the USA was trying to enlist Britain's help in collecting compromising information on UN Security Council members in order to use this info to blackmail said members into voting in favour of an invasion of Iraq.
At one point, the copy of the email that the press had acquired, was deemed fake as there were 2 spelling mistakes in it.
The American spelling of "favor" was not printed but favour was.
It turned out that a secretary had used a spellchecker and then altered the spelling.
Philip / Phillip are both acceptable spellings, though clearly PS uses the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The world is going bonkers isn’t it? Who would ever believe Trump and Boris would end up leaders of their countries? BREXIT, previously left wing towns in the north becoming Tory, now Pip Schofield coming out but being roundly criticised for being inappropriate with runners in a matter of days. I kind of miss the old days.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just really can’t get my head around all this at all..why it’s not being addressed, why not even one person is speaking out..if it was something terrible-surely they would?
I thought it was something v dodgy at first..now I’m starting to wonder if he is actually ill? I’m so confused between all these rumours of fallings out and him being a not very nice person and then tweets from people like Dawn French (not anything to do with ITV is she? 🤷‍♀️) saying how kind he is..it’s the biggest mystery ever

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The world is going bonkers isn’t it? Who would ever believe Trump and Boris would end up leaders of their countries? BREXIT, previously left wing towns in the north becoming Tory, now Pip Schofield coming out but being roundly criticised for being inappropriate with runners in a matter of days. I kind of miss the old days.
Like the generation game and the conveyor belt?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Before he got too skinny, he did have quite a Peter Pan image. A youthful vibe despite his age.
Well I think in his mind he had to, cos he went grey haired very young, and what that does to such a narcassist persons psyche🤷‍♂️
Maybe he's stuck in a certain age, he's very Immature , Arrested Development?

Reactions: 4
Fucks sake just caught up and now going to bed in a bit as got a very early start. Nothing had better happen while I’m at work tomorrow or I won’t be happy!!!!! 😬🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he's more interested in his old vinyl records while i'm on here. but he did remind me ' betty, i fell in love with you when you were just 16, but i waited and asked your father' 💕
He sounds lovely very well brought up must make you very happy

I think PS thinks the gay reveal will be like the grey hair reveal when he suddenly stopped dying his hair and we all went ‘oh, ok then’ and carried on

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe boots had run out of those adult panty liners

just a thought you always see a grey haired bloke advertising pissing aids and such in those free brochures in magazines etc

Sorry this is my usual state it’s hard to appear sane!
I know what you mean. The girl in the TV ad is young and pretty - a little bit of wee’s not gonna stop me being me.

Reactions: 3
Well I think in his mind he had to, cos he went grey haired very young, and what that does to such a narcassist persons psyche🤷‍♂️
Maybe he's stuck in a certain age, he's very Immature , Arrested Development?
Always easier for men to go grey early than women

hair is such a big subject for me I have enough to feed the five thousand

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“Isn't it possible that #MatthewMcGreevy wanted to get into broadcasting and #PhillipSchofield was simply his mentor? It's insulting to the #LGBTQ community to assume that just because someone's gay they must be having sex. It is possible for two gay men to be friends w/o sex!”

this from twitter

what do folks think?

I had that happen to me last week contact admin ask for new password
Only thing I can think is there are hundreds of us here with more or less the same feelings regarding the stage managed programme last week. They might be able to gag newspapers but they can’t totally gag the net. If I was on the PS/TM side I’d be actively joining threads pointing out stuff like how it’s insulting to LGBTQ community - mainly to try to deflect the heat away. There’s bound to be some of his people on here already I’d think.

• Heart
Another new poster here.
Could his management be using their collective talent over the media as leverage?
“You run this story and you won’t have access to any of our talent going forward.... but if you play ball with us we will have lots of goodies for you in the future.”

• Wow
Reactions: 21
God no not Rylan lol. He's like a person who has been brainwashed from the media constantly forcing talentless celebs in our faces, to dumb down society, so people admire talentless trash worse than they are, so people don't want to do more in life than make a living selling dumb stories to magazines. Then if some point out that the celebs are talentless trash worse than everybody they know, the dumbed down masses attack them as being jealous because they're rich. Even if their rich lifestyle is made up by their promoters, and they're one dumb magazine interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.
Then again This Morning is pretty rubbish now. With Phil choosing presenting partners to make himself look straight than who he has chemistry with, so it can't get much worse.
Well I love Rylan 😂
He doesn't take himself too seriously an he's extremely humble 😍
Sorry not sorry 😂

Reactions: 20
😂😂 Well, yes I am - these threads are sending me a bit over the edge but I am trying to hold it together - however, I wasn't actually being facetious (for once) 😂

If you click on my username and then messages, you should be able to find it pretty quickly without having to go through 50 pages. Have a sarcastic 👍🏼 though 😂
👍🏼😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see on Mail Online that his bestie Holly is off to a Princes Trust do tonight,,,,PS‘s invite must have got lost in the post!
and reminding myself just how desperado the odious one has been in recent few years sniffing round the royals....bet he’s spitting feathers 😄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.