Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I am extremely open to this theory and it’s nice to have a refreshing outlook on it. Though I don’t think he was just runner in the end. On his profile somewhere it mentioned he was Holly & Phil’s PA. Now whether that’s seen as Personal Assistant and you interpret that as ‘their runner’ or that he was actually their personal assistant and managed their diaries who knows?

But I agree - his ambition and potential lack of knowledge about the industry may have indicated he would get a presenter job if he kept trying. My question is though - how did he convince the whole TM team to shoot it for him? Who paid for it? That studio space is expensive and camera ops aren’t cheap. Nor are the rest of the crew needed to shoot and cut something together like that.
Good point regarding the ££££ trail for that reel.

Reactions: 3
Whatever one's sexual inclination, I've always thought Rylan would be handy to have around in the bedroom, because you wouldn't need a night light. You could just say, 'Rylan, mate, can you smile for a minute - I need to find my way to the loo'.
Like this ?
A72985B5-7707-426B-84DD-7020B87F2367.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think the line Perez was referring to was the “inappropriate behaviour” comment he made. (Correct me if I’m wrong people)
That's what I took from it too.
I mentioned on Monday (thread 5 or 6 I think), the daily mail kept talking about Joan Collins and her "why now" remarks, but completely ignored the fact Perez alluded to allegations of inappropriateness. They seemed to be deliberately diverting attention away from that, focusing entirely on Joan.

Reactions: 5
Thought this was aboot pip ?
that ss some comments say he’s straight very pretty fiancé blah blah blah
Ps was married for over 20 years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sorry if this has already been linked, I’ve given up trying to read everything 😂😂😂 I thought this was interesting though.
One of his friends and colleagues, defending him and saying it’s nobody else’s business. Hmm.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to increase your workload by a factor of circa 50 - but the #2 to #6 refers to threads, not pages. Sorry. :)
Im losing the will to dieeee.. Valentines weekend at the Ritz on a date with my phone ☕🍾🍷🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My question is though - how did he convince the whole TM team to shoot it for him? Who paid for it? That studio space is expensive and camera ops aren’t cheap. Nor are the rest of the crew needed to shoot and cut something together like that.
I asked someone that works in TV and apparently this is fairly commonplace, although they were surprised that Phillip Schofield was used.

They often do things like this to pilot new people and would have probably given a handful of people a couple of minutes to film a test segment. A bit like unaired pilots. The staff would already be setup there and it would be cut live so not that much extra work.

Reactions: 10
Have read from #2 to #6, and I am now convinced that MM has been posting on here since late Monday night. Obvious now when looking at his posts collectively.

Hi Matt. :)
There’s only one member which has around 35 posts and posted at the end of #2 and they have a pig related name and seem to not be as good as spelling as MM

Reactions: 1

I've found out that the picture taken with Simon Schofield with the wine bottles was taken on a family birthday night out, Matthews dad's birthday. It was at San Carlo's in Manchester

View attachment 83770
-

View attachment 83761

He had been sending tweets to Phillip Schofield regularly up until this day 13 July 2013, after that I can't see any more tweets to him??

Matthew went for a day visit to the This Morning Studio July 2014

View attachment 83771

He had decided to move to London and made a crowdfunding page to help at the start of Jan 2015

View attachment 83766

PS and MM were filmed by Jack Jones 19 March 2015 when they were out together

MM was still crowdfunding for his move April 2015

View attachment 83767

Interviewed PS Feb 2016

View attachment 83768

According to his linkedin page he became

Studio Runner
THIS MORNING- ITV - Apr 2016

&

Talent Runner
Dancing on Ice- ITV - Jan 2018

With the post I made above, I gave some dates of the timeline of events. I've found it interesting the fact that video Jack jones made of Phillip Schofield & Matthew Mcgreevy out together, was taken on 19 March 2015.

I 'd previously assumed Matthew was working as a runner at that time. People had pointed out that a celebrity seen out with their runner is good cover because that happens often. But this was Phil S meeting up with Matt before he joined 'this morning' before he had become his personal assistant runner

Jack Jones somehow was aware Phillip Schofield would be in the bar (I assume it may have been a regular occurance for Phil), & Jack planned to get a video of PS for his 1 million follows.

I've had a quick check and Jack is from London, one comment I've read replying to his video is: 'why do you never venture beyond South Bank?' (image at end of post)

So Phillip and Matthew were out together in South Bank London on 19 March 2015, South Bank is in the Southwark area where Phil has a flat.

Matt was still crowdfunding his move to London April 2015 so by all accounts was not living in London at that time

In 2014 Phil had brought Matt up to London for the day to show him around the This morning studio. It seems likely that PS was seeing MM during that time, when he was 18 yrs old, but there is nothing out there at that shows they were together when MM was any younger than that.

fgfgfgfg.jpg

rttthththttrt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There’s only one member which has around 35 posts and posted at the end of #2 and they have a pig related name and seem to not be as good as spelling as MM
I said that I had read from #2 - I didn't say that they had posted in #2. ;)

• Heart
I found one~~~3 letters and 3 nos

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed this topic is oddly all over football fansites? Man City, Sunderland... interesting the people who are talking about this now. This story has more legs than the Isle of Man flag. Come on PS, it's getting embarrassing now.....

Last edited:
Well, Ruth & Eamonn and have just said they’re on all next week as it’s half term..am assuming P & H back after that then....how?!
Remember when he was in Coronation Street? There were lots of rumours he was seeing his co-star Deborah (the impressionist) who played his wife and that he had left his wife for her. Nothing came of it.
BW dated a Nolan sister right? Think I read she was heartbroken. So getting a summary of him. Somene on here said Coleen Nolan is like bezzies with PS.
That show Loose Women what a pile of garbage😴. If they represent the majority of us women no wonder misogyny is on the rise 🙄

Reactions: 6

With the post I made above, I gave some dates of the timeline of events. I've found it interesting the fact that video Jack jones made of Phillip Schofield & Matthew Mcgreevy out together, was taken on 19 March 2015.

I 'd previously assumed Matthew was working as a runner at that time. People had pointed out that a celebrity seen out with their runner is good cover because that happens often. But this was Phil S meeting up with Matt before he joined 'this morning' before he had become his personal assistant runner

Jack Jones somehow was aware Phillip Schofield would be in the bar (I assume it may have been a regular occurance for Phil), & Jack planned to get a video of PS for his 1 million follows.

I've had a quick check and Jack is from London, one comment I've read replying to his video is: 'why do you never venture beyond South Bank?' (image at end of post)

So Phillip and Matthew were out together in South Bank London on 19 March 2015, South Bank is in the Southwark area where Phil has a flat.

Matt was still crowdfunding his move to London April 2015 so by all accounts was not living in London at that time

In 2014 Phil had brought Matt up to London for the day to show him around the This morning studio. It seems likely that PS was seeing MM during that time, when he was 18 yrs old, but there is nothing out there at that shows they were together when MM was any younger than that.

View attachment 83909

View attachment 83924
View attachment 83921
South bank is where they used to film
This morning too though isn’t it?

Ooooooo.... who?
Id like to know some of those pivotal threads Screenshot anyone? literally need to go to specsavers with my eye strain👀

Probably wont be long before Tattle The Final Frontier of Free Speech is issued with legal papers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.