Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think PS has been up to things he doesn’t want us finding out about hence all the hush hush, but I think he’s too clever to do anything sexual with someone underage, I reckon if the relationship was sexual, that MM was of legal age. I’m not denying grooming theories, but I think he would have covered his own tracks. I just think it will be hard to ever bring him to task about anything he’s caught up in. I’m in no way sticking up for PS as I can’t stand the guy! But I think he’s so aware of public image and also the covering up his sexuality for years that he will have done everything else in the same way- very sneakily

Reactions: 11
I agree that it makes no sense for MM to have gone to the papers, and it seems more likely that it was someone else who knew too much. I do find it really odd that MM hasn't made some kind of an appearance (on social media or otherwise) to deny all, it seems like that would make sense to make it go away. I am actually wondering if the earlier posters theory on ITV trying to get rid of PS might be true, that he's become a liability but they can't just sack him.
Well I am extremely open to this theory and it’s nice to have a refreshing outlook on it. Though I don’t think he was just runner in the end. On his profile somewhere it mentioned he was Holly & Phil’s PA. Now whether that’s seen as Personal Assistant and you interpret that as ‘their runner’ or that he was actually their personal assistant and managed their diaries who knows?

But I agree - his ambition and potential lack of knowledge about the industry may have indicated he would get a presenter job if he kept trying. My question is though - how did he convince the whole TM team to shoot it for him? Who paid for it? That studio space is expensive and camera ops aren’t cheap. Nor are the rest of the crew needed to shoot and cut something together like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just wanted to say that I work in an environment with mostly straight males. Nearly all know about PS/MM rumours so it definitely out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spending too much time on the TM sofa by the looks of things..
I just want to make a few key points on this whole thing to bring it back to the actual point of what everyone’s discussing.

- In 2019 I was told that it’s common knowledge that Phillip Schofield is seeing a male runner on This Morning. This was from someone who had worked with PS.

- Following on from that I contacted someone within the press to discuss. They said something along the lines of that it doesn’t surprise them. Then “he’s got a flat in Southwark where he has the boys over to”.

- Since then I made my post to Facebook from July about it all public. Mainly to make the point that yes in fact we all knew and there has been a lot of talk within the industry about him.

- The person within the press that I’d spoken to also mentioned the fact that Phillip Schofield is linked to Peter Powell. Who has also been known to ‘like them young’. So that leads me to think that yes it could be a bit sinister.

- Apparently no newspaper will touch this story. Several reporters have reached out to MM but they’ve had no response.

- My press contact also over the years has heard talk of Phillip ‘liking them young’ too.

- I also spoke with a second press contact (who contacted me on Twitter asking how I know) and it was them who mentioned the word ‘Super injunction’ (not me). Which is why I shared the supposed legal warning letter which could be fake. However. The law firm mentioned on the letter does represent high profile talent, musicians and production companies including Love Productions who make Bake Off. So that makes me feel it could be true. But why spell his name wrong? Unless the person who referenced that he hates it being misspelt was a genuine dig. But if it’s a legal document then surely it’d be void if there’s an error in it.

- Someone supposedly within MM’s inner circles contacted me also. And it *sounds like* things are happening behind the scenes. Though what, who knows?

I think it’s important for everyone to remember that MM is a 23 year old young man. Clearly drawn in by the glitz and glamour of showbiz. Who no doubt had an amazing time behind the scenes all those years ago when he visited and he ended up in tele like a whirlwind with no real time to think about anything. Imagine someone giving you your dream job/world on a plate!? How would you feel or react.

I think it’s also important to reduce the pressure online towards MM. I don’t feel he’s at fault here and if this situation is as serious as people have concluded then it won’t help any court battle or legal proceeding if there’s too much in the rumour mill. Courts want hard facts and evidence to back up any statements or claims made by a defendant. It won’t help that theres so much gossiping going on. Especially if the gossip leads to creating more rumours out of thin air. Just remember this poor lad is still just a kid. Despite being an adult. Think back to when you were 23. I would hate to think the unbelievable amount of pressure he’s under right now. What if this was your son or daughter and it had happened to them. He’s still a person. I think the focus should be on PS and those protecting him. And not the poor lad who’s just been screwed over by his employer and somewhat idol.
"flat he has the BOYS over". So where are these other boys? Is there another pedalo sex ring? We know JGM is owned by Powell.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hmmmm...I’m a big fan of the chase..but I sometimes think the mask slips. I get a vibe from Sean Wallace that he’s not too keen on him
BW had the biggest selling album of a british artist one year...outsold Zayn Malik...
BW keeps in good company with fellow award winners HW, PS A&D... the more 'wholesome' the celeb the more awards they get...

Reactions: 2
About 5 years ago we were seated at a table in a restaurant next to Bradley Walsh. In real life he’s extremely loud mouthed, wants to be the centre of attention all the time and nearly every sentence he spoke he said ‘bleep’ - I swear as do a lot of people but his output was extremely coarse.

That's interesting. I went and saw him in panto, probably at a stage when his career wasn't going brilliantly, maybe 15 years ago and he ruined the whole thing. He was the only "name" on stage and he rolled his eyes at the cast and the stage hands when delivering his lines and looked like he'd rather be and deserved to be anywhere else. Never liked him from then on, he ruined the atmosphere of it.

Reactions: 10
Off topic sorry! But glad to hear BW is as crappy as I thought. I said in thread 1 Bradley Walsh really pisses me off! And seeing him on Doctor Who ruins it for me! 😆

Reactions: 9
That's interesting. I went and saw him in panto, probably at a stage when his career wasn't going brilliantly, maybe 15 years ago and he ruined the whole thing. He was the only "name" on stage and he rolled his eyes at the cast and the stage hands when delivering his lines and looked like he'd rather be and deserved to be anywhere else. Never liked him from then on, he ruined the atmosphere of it.
What an absolute hole.

Reactions: 7
Hey guys!
Newbie here. Used to be on DS many moons ago but then grew bored of it all. Been a bit of a stalker on here since Pip Squeak came out, as have to say none of it seemed to ring true when it happened. Genuinely expected to see an article of it the next day about it all and nothing! So... went undercover, googled it and found these threads. Thankfully been off sick from work this week so been able to fulfill my new obsession... have to say though went back home to my parents because of said illness and my mother who doesn't keep up with any of this was able to tell me about MM! If she knows....then ITV really aren't doing their jobs haha.

Havent watched this morning for a while, but upon watching him coming out was genuinely quite shocked at how 'fragile' he seemed. I personally dont get - rather like Joan said - why he'd need to come out now. It could have been done so much more tactfully...

Anyway; definitely looks rather unwell and weirdly more stressed. Like others have pointed out surely he should look like the weights been lifted off his shoulders. Had a couple of friends who came out to family recently and when I saw them again, looked like different people!! Then again, I've always thought Bradley Walsh has either aged badly or looks unwell too...

About 5 years ago we were seated at a table in a restaurant next to Bradley Walsh. In real life he’s extremely loud mouthed, wants to be the centre of attention all the time and nearly every sentence he spoke he said ‘bleep’ - I swear as do a lot of people but his output was extremely coarse.
I think the celeb industry is now no more than a method to dumb down society. Constantly forcing talentless celebs in many faces. When I watched one of those celeb reality TV shows, they were all dumb trash who couldn't say a sentence without the F word. It made me wonder if them and certain dumb but attention seeking families are used to dumb down society, so people see them as role models, even if everybody around them are more intersting, talented and stylish. Look at the skanky trash on women's magzines they say are style icons. Orange skin, plastered on make up, trashy clothes. You can walk around any Tescos and see more stylish women. I think the whole dumbing down idea came from the USA where it's worse, where media has people like Perex Hilton and others who talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting excited about the attention seeking schemes of talentless idiots.
Then if anybody says they don't think they're special, the brainwashed masses tell them they're just jealoous as they're rich, when idiots wouldn't be rich if so many weren't dumbed down to admire types worse than most people, and often their rich lifestyle is made up by their promoter, as they're often one dumb magazine interview away fvrom selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's getting a bit boring someone complaining every couple of pages about gossip on a gossip forum. This isn't a judge's inquiry 😂

Reactions: 12
Just wanted to say that I work in an environment with mostly straight males. Nearly all know about PS/MM rumours so it definitely out there.
My city boy hubby sent me an article from Limegoss and trust me he is no gossip and wont put his phone down incase it distracts his earning.

As we watch PS on his shows its just not the gossip you associate with Mr.Nice guy!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry if that comes across as scolding. I know what you mean about the purpose of this. And it’s hypocritical of me to be joining in with this as that too is in actual fact gossip 😂

But I just mean that it seems to be jumping from one person to another with bold claims that don’t really tie back to the situation. It’s good to theorise. But some of it is a bit daft. But I know what you mean - pinch of salt.
No, honestly I understood exactly what you were saying and wholeheartedly agree. Names are being dragged through the mud and reputations tarnished without any solid facts.... some of the suggestions are probably wildly outlandish but unfortunately the radio silence speaks volumes and the nation has an over-active imagination 🤣
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for all this to all come together though so keep up the good work x

Reactions: 6
Another newbie here from DS. When this first came out my immediate thought was he is being forced to come out ahead of some story - nothing else made sense. I'd heard years ago about his liaisons with men but thought nothing if it, he or his life didn't interest me in the slightest.

I also thought that he had been given very bad advice in coming out in such a way, now even more convinced when his contradictions were picked up on and with all the revelations unfolding. I've spent this week reading all the threads on here getting more and more convinced something unsavoury might be afoot. But with this continued silence and lack of support given to him (shutting down the rumours would be so easy) the rumours circulating, it has got me wondering whether ITV have played a blinder and set him up for a fall. With all the negative press about him in the last 12 months and him being a big TV personality what a way to orchestrate his downfall without anyone suspecting ITV of being responsible. Get him to make a big announcement, public turns against him when they realise they have been deceived and what choice does Phil have but to withdraw with ITV looking squeaky clean. That said, I do believe it's likely he had a relationship with MM but when all is said and done, it most probably was between two consenting adults. Maybe that meant ITV would have to pay big money to get rid of Phil but this way they are managing him out without having to pay him off - the stress and strain of having his hand forced and the rumours unfolding and not being addressed must be huge so who the hell is advising him it's a good idea to stay silent. So surely at some stage he is going to see for himself that there's no alternative but to move on.
I’ve been thinking along those lines myselg
keep shoving him in front of the cameras knowing full well he knows what’s being said about him on sm
him trying to act all happy and carefree..like a duck on the water...sailing along yet everything going like the clappers underneath
he won’t be able to keep that up forever
h’ll be scared someone has that indiscreet shot
watch this space..it’ll be hell inside his head right now
itv have cleverly set him up for a fall

Maybe he had the same problem poor old Chris Difford of Squeeze has. Difford - who has a stutter - was on Radio 1 many years ago, with David 'Kid' Jenson, plugging his new single 'Labelled With Love'. Jenson said, 'This is quite a departure in style for the band, isn't it?' And Difford said, 'Yeah, it's a bleep-bleep-bleep-country and western song'.

Is there another weirdo sex ring?
Yes, that's the one on his left hand.

• Haha
  • Wow
this is 100% correct. I have friend who has worked with BW many times. Don’t let the fun, cheeky chappie routine fool you. He is a vile, primadonna who treats people like crap.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think the celeb industry is now no more than a method to dumb down society. Constantly forcing talentless celebs in many faces. When I watched one of those celeb reality TV shows, they were all dumb trash who couldn't say a sentence without the F word. It made me wonder if them and certain dumb but attention seeking families are used to dumb down society, so people see them as role models, even if everybody around them are more intersting, talented and stylish. Look at the skanky trash on women's magzines they say are style icons. Orange skin, plastered on make up, trashy clothes. You can walk around any Tescos and see more stylish women. I think the whole dumbing down idea came from the USA where it's worse, where media has people like Perex Hilton and others who talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question, acting excited about the attention seeking schemes of talentless idiots.
Then if anybody says they don't think they're special, the brainwashed masses tell them they're just jealoous as they're rich, when idiots wouldn't be rich if so many weren't dumbed down to admire types worse than most people, and often their rich lifestyle is made up by their promoter, as they're often one dumb magazine interview away fvrom selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.
Yes I follow you that is so true there is this new breed of presenter & TV that is so dumbed down. We have Love Island which exploits female contestants and yes the sign up for fame and fortune BUT this show is degrading and its appalling how people can watch young girls do tasks involving straddling STRANGERS in sex positions...no one says no because they follow the crowd..you may laugh but this is being normalised.
Remember when Big Brother once went into meltdown for disgraceful shenanigans😳 NOW if they arent 'doin bits' they wont be idolised...

Ohhh the whiny voice of Rylan. Seems nice but its too much squealing and ass kissing celebs they they are Gods and we owe them our lives ...Though saying that I dont know anyone who doesnt like him🤭

• Heart
Well, Ruth & Eamonn and have just said they’re on all next week as it’s half term..am assuming P & H back after that then....how?!

Reactions: 4
Ohhh the whiny voice of Rylan. Seems nice but its too much squealing and ass kissing celebs they they are Gods and we owe them our lives ...Though saying that I dont know anyone who doesnt like him🤭
Whatever one's sexual inclination, I've always thought Rylan would be handy to have around in the bedroom, because you wouldn't need a night light. You could just say, 'Rylan, mate, can you smile for a minute - I need to find my way to the loo'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like BW career is getting back on track. He is on game shows and releasing music. Cant imagine any grandma downloading it on Itunes. I find him so irritating when he is on talk shows trying to crack jokes and Im still waiting for the punchline weeks later😐

Maybe BW is due a thread.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.