Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people are looking at time lines the grooming law came in 2003. That includes contacting and meeting anyone under the age of 16

Reactions: 10
Woah🤯Interesting Ill take a Gander. Not suprising everyones saying sites are going down this one is still going strong as a platform for Freedom of Speech 🥳 🥳🥳
Youre some supersleuth you need to get yourself on those crime youtube sites like LordanArts and assist with sleuthing crimes...

Page #2-#6 Im on you 🧐🧐🧐☕☕☕
On this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

With the post I made above, I gave some dates of the timeline of events. I've found it interesting the fact that video Jack jones made of Phillip Schofield & Matthew Mcgreevy out together, was taken on 19 March 2015.

I 'd previously assumed Matthew was working as a runner at that time. People had pointed out that a celebrity seen out with their runner is good cover because that happens often. But this was Phil S meeting up with Matt before he joined 'this morning' before he had become his personal assistant runner

Jack Jones somehow was aware Phillip Schofield would be in the bar (I assume it may have been a regular occurance for Phil), & Jack planned to get a video of PS for his 1 million follows.

I've had a quick check and Jack is from London, one comment I've read replying to his video is: 'why do you never venture beyond South Bank?' (image at end of post)

So Phillip and Matthew were out together in South Bank London on 19 March 2015, South Bank is in the Southwark area where Phil has a flat.

Matt was still crowdfunding his move to London April 2015 so by all accounts was not living in London at that time

In 2014 Phil had brought Matt up to London for the day to show him around the This morning studio. It seems likely that PS was seeing MM during that time, when he was 18 yrs old, but there is nothing out there at that shows they were together when MM was any younger than that.

View attachment 83909

View attachment 83924
View attachment 83921
Doesn’t surprise me this ps obviously thinking he smart and got “runner” to do that crowd funding thing . Also there’s a lot of newbies now in here can someone post that “where we all @ thing the lady researched “ t is for thanks

Literally LIVING for this analysis right now! Great work honestly. That timeline will really help with things I think. It certainly comes closer to adding things up.

Your comment about runners being seen out with their celebs is a bit strange. Usually you find that talent are kept inside in the warm with the filming teams whilst the runners (slaves) go off and grab their coffees or lunch. The only time I've ever seen talent out and about is for crew meals with the entire crew and senior producers who are on location.
They are really gophers

celebs DONT mingle with em

Reactions: 9
I asked someone that works in TV and apparently this is fairly commonplace, although they were surprised that Phillip Schofield was used.

They often do things like this to pilot new people and would have probably given a handful of people a couple of minutes to film a test segment. A bit like unaired pilots. The staff would already be setup there and it would be cut live so not that much extra work.
It looks Like an ackward ... Taxi situation to me.. phils ackward hello. That runner is prob 18 or just looks 12.

I worked in tv and on my degree we had free camera use and equipment.. great stuff easy to set up not and that looks basic to me.
I dont think Phil expected or wanted that. Just saying

Can someone just copy and paste the ladies review she done

so peeps can catch up

ta

When looking at archive photo gallery of PS website I found I got this message. This code apparently means a “permanent URL redirection” to a new site. This could be a clean up of old photos back when it was done (dated last quarter of 2019)

30718921-F9B5-468F-A4F1-9D2293336DA9.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Much as I can feel a "It’s … Rebekah Vardy’s account.” moment coming on, I don't think the site would appreciate me revealing a name.

There are some very clear signals within their 35 posts to date - just surprised that none of the super sleuths on here have joined the dots too.
I would lol 😉

I’m old enough to remember when PS then girlfriend, Steph was pregnant. They weren’t married. I think being a kids tv presenter, he felt forced to marry.
Also, I doubt very much that Lineker is gay. He loves the ladies and has a few gagging orders himself. Mainly when married to his first soft, Michelle Cockayne.
Yes, one of the rumours I heard when I worked at the BBC was that Lineker was a real womaniser and also a bit touchy feely with female staff members, and a bit of a pest, so I was really surprised when my cousin said to me, a couple of weeks ago, that the latest rumour about him on the internet is that he's gay!

Dont quote me on this but as a gayman and seeing the MM videos my gaydar goes off but like i said earlier i never suspected PS as being part of our community until now so my gaydar sucks lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t surprise me this ps obviously thinking he smart and got “runner” to do that crowd funding thing . Also there’s a lot of newbies now in here can someone post that “where we all @ thing the lady researched “ t is for thanks

They are really gophers

celebs DONT mingle with em
I have been a runner on about 15 jobs in my teens. When I was 18 working at the BBC a producer on a well known show flirting overtly with me a proper sleeze BUT he was a nice man, Im over 18 so can take it. But I never went for work drinks although invited at some jobs.. I imagine they expect to clear the fking table some of these toffs😫.. I wanted them as colleagues not friends

But youre literally a Gordon.. getting lunch, courier packages, printing, holding up umbrellas so menial I had a tutor mentor some jobs and on one job I was handed some brushes to remove the hair.. I really couldnt stomach it 😷just as I sat and rested the brush box on my lap she comes in and asks what Im doing...needless to say she went nuts so another job I walked out if...

However if high ranking crew dont go out with runners whats Phil doing on his lonesome with that runner then?

It looks entirely innocent but as any adult knows that sort of thing starts rumours...

Reactions: 2
When looking at archive photo gallery of PS website I found I got this message. This code apparently means a “permanent URL redirection” to a new site. This could be a clean up of old photos back when it was done (dated last quarter of 2019)

View attachment 83949
The last capture on it was August 9th 2019
I would suspect either they disabled bots/crawlers at that point or made some changes

That's my point, it wouldn't be unusual if Matthew was working there and was Phils runner, but by all accounts he was not working for him at that time & he wasn't living up there.

He only started working as a runner and Phil's personal assistant April 2016, the video was taken march 2015
So he'd have come down from Manchester? Long trip for a kid on his own, only for a drink? Did he stay in London?

Much as I can feel a "It’s … Rebekah Vardy’s account.” moment coming on, I don't think the site would appreciate me revealing a name.

There are some very clear signals within their 35 posts to date - just surprised that none of the super sleuths on here have joined the dots too.
Ohhhhh looks for someone with 35 posts. MM come out dont be shy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.