Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Ruth & Eamonn and have just said they’re on all next week as it’s half term..am assuming P & H back after that then....how?!
Not a good idea for ITV to release Schofe out into the wild when the kids are off school.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's interesting. I went and saw him in panto, probably at a stage when his career wasn't going brilliantly, maybe 15 years ago and he ruined the whole thing. He was the only "name" on stage and he rolled his eyes at the cast and the stage hands when delivering his lines and looked like he'd rather be and deserved to be anywhere else. Never liked him from then on, he ruined the atmosphere of it.
this is 100% correct. I have friend who has worked with BW many times. Don’t let the fun, cheeky chappie routine fool you. He is a vile, primadonna who treats people like crap.
Remember when he was in Coronation Street? There were lots of rumours he was seeing his co-star Deborah (the impressionist) who played his wife and that he had left his wife for her. Nothing came of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Have read from #2 to #6, and I am now convinced that MM has been posting on here since late Monday night. Obvious now when looking at his posts collectively.

Hi Matt. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
New member here and can I say what a friendly bunch of people are here, no aggro which is refreshing to see on a forum! been lurking for a few days taking this all in, there does seem to be a pattern of online behaviour with PS it's fairly clear to see and the fact the mainstream media are ignoring this is odd to say the least but unless any other guys come forward to make a claim or maybe more salacious messages or photos/videos turn up (which I'm surprised haven't already) I fear any accusations of inappropriate behaviour may fade away.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I imagine Schofie is doing lots of sitting down with legals trying scouring through the web getting files deleted etc.
Can you imagine lawyers reading through the threads of Tattle they wouldnt be able to keep a straight face.

But if these rumours are anything to go by there must be some evidence out there🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do think PS has been up to things he doesn’t want us finding out about hence all the hush hush, but I think he’s too clever to do anything sexual with someone underage, I reckon if the relationship was sexual, that MM was of legal age. I’m not denying grooming theories, but I think he would have covered his own tracks. I just think it will be hard to ever bring him to task about anything he’s caught up in. I’m in no way sticking up for PS as I can’t stand the guy! But I think he’s so aware of public image and also the covering up his sexuality for years that he will have done everything else in the same way- very sneakily

I believe the whole "coming out" is covering the fact that he had an affair with someone much younger - whether his wife knew or not. It is obvious that he tried to hide his sexuality and he now feels he needs to hide whatever relationships he had. ITV should have made him admit to the whole truth (not sordid details!) as in: "I'm gay, have known this for years, have been in a relationship and that relationship was about to be shared without my consent. I am now making the public know".

Reactions: 12
Have read from #2 to #6, and I am now convinced that MM has been posting on here since late Monday night. Obvious now when looking at his posts collectively.

I’ve been skim reading the threads so must have missed this?!

• Wow
I would have thought a lot of clients on JGM books are reconsidering management options, they will not want to be associated when this house of cards fall. No doubt they've heard gossip. Is this why Morgan and Cowell left? Although with Morgan's press contacts, surely he would have know about this years ago, and Cowell.

• Wow

Woah🤯Interesting Ill take a Gander. Not suprising everyones saying sites are going down this one is still going strong as a platform for Freedom of Speech 🥳 🥳🥳
Youre some supersleuth you need to get yourself on those crime youtube sites like LordanArts and assist with sleuthing crimes...

Page #2-#6 Im on you 🧐🧐🧐☕☕☕

Reactions: 2
Ooooooo.... who?
Much as I can feel a "It’s … Rebekah Vardy’s account.” moment coming on, I don't think the site would appreciate me revealing a name.

There are some very clear signals within their 35 posts to date - just surprised that none of the super sleuths on here have joined the dots too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic sorry! But glad to hear BW is as crappy as I thought. I said in thread 1 Bradley Walsh really pisses me off! And seeing him on Doctor Who ruins it for me! 😆
god yes, he strikes me as someone who turns it on for the camera then is a piece of shirt outside - like Barrymore

Reactions: 6
Woah🤯Interesting Ill take a Gander. Not suprising everyones saying sites are going down this one is still going strong as a platform for Freedom of Speech 🥳 🥳🥳
Youre some supersleuth you need to get yourself on those crime youtube sites like LordanArts and assist with sleuthing crimes...

Page #2-#6 Im on you 🧐🧐🧐☕☕☕
Sorry to increase your workload by a factor of circa 50 - but the #2 to #6 refers to threads, not pages. Sorry. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to increase your workload by a factor of circa 50 - but the #2 to #6 refers to threads, not pages. Sorry. :)
Ffs. I've got to go out now, I'll never have time to read all that 😂 I've already got 2 days worth of work to catch up on thanks to this thread. I can't cancel my weekend too 🤦‍♀️ (I will blatantly be re-reading from #2 as soon as I'm back. It's just too tempting)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Much as I can feel a "It’s … Rebekah Vardy’s account.” moment coming on, I don't think the site would appreciate me revealing a name.

There are some very clear signals within their 35 posts to date - just surprised that none of the super sleuths on here have joined the dots too.
RV You read my mind was thinking that after a article popped up of her balling her eyes out. Using her cute baby for Me, me, me publicity.

Was she ever that footballer wag who'd spill tea...
I wonder whats happening with the legal teams on tht dispute with Coleen...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.