Phillip Schofield #7 Drew back the curtain, to see for certain, that the injunction was still in place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Bradley Walsh is one of my favourites. I thought he was a lovely, genuine man.
He has a show with HW... talk about stick together ...sort of like what happens at ITV stays at ITV.
If anything does happen to the career of PS they'll prob form some kind of celeb coalition 🗣

🗣Im a Celeb Get me out of Thissssssss

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
View attachment 83795
Apologies if this had already been mentioned 👀👀 he tweeted this last night
PS is close friends with the main players of ITV. Holidays with Bradley Walsh, HW, Ant? & Dec, Peter Jones . HW husband has set up ventures with Michael McIntyre and Peter Jones.
Peter Jones has a children's charity where Prince Andrew is a patron.

He could have dirt on them all (I mean, if you go on holiday with people, then you must talk!). I'm not suggesting anything sinister at all. But any investigation that is opened could open a can of worms and ITV would have one hell of a mess to rectify.

Not to mention, if Peter Jones name gets dragged into this - then Prince Andrew (who is already on thin ice - and a monarchy that is trying to rid the bad press.

Bradley Walsh has the same nice guy image, but my friend who does the NTA events says that's all a front.
Hmmmm...I’m a big fan of the chase..but I sometimes think the mask slips. I get a vibe from Sean Wallace that he’s not too keen on him

Let's be honest though, who among us likes/loves all their co-workers?🤔

I did wonder if PS and Prince Andrew had the same crisis management advisors!🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I just want to make a few key points on this whole thing to bring it back to the actual point of what everyone’s discussing.

- In 2019 I was told that it’s common knowledge that Phillip Schofield is seeing a male runner on This Morning. This was from someone who had worked with PS.

- Following on from that I contacted someone within the press to discuss. They said something along the lines of that it doesn’t surprise them. Then “he’s got a flat in Southwark where he has the boys over to”.

- Since then I made my post to Facebook from July about it all public. Mainly to make the point that yes in fact we all knew and there has been a lot of talk within the industry about him.

- The person within the press that I’d spoken to also mentioned the fact that Phillip Schofield is linked to Peter Powell. Who has also been known to ‘like them young’. So that leads me to think that yes it could be a bit sinister.

- Apparently no newspaper will touch this story. Several reporters have reached out to MM but they’ve had no response.

- My press contact also over the years has heard talk of Phillip ‘liking them young’ too.

- I also spoke with a second press contact (who contacted me on Twitter asking how I know) and it was them who mentioned the word ‘Super injunction’ (not me). Which is why I shared the supposed legal warning letter which could be fake. However. The law firm mentioned on the letter does represent high profile talent, musicians and production companies including Love Productions who make Bake Off. So that makes me feel it could be true. But why spell his name wrong? Unless the person who referenced that he hates it being misspelt was a genuine dig. But if it’s a legal document then surely it’d be void if there’s an error in it.

- Someone supposedly within MM’s inner circles contacted me also. And it *sounds like* things are happening behind the scenes. Though what, who knows?

I think it’s important for everyone to remember that MM is a 23 year old young man. Clearly drawn in by the glitz and glamour of showbiz. Who no doubt had an amazing time behind the scenes all those years ago when he visited and he ended up in tele like a whirlwind with no real time to think about anything. Imagine someone giving you your dream job/world on a plate!? How would you feel or react.

I think it’s also important to reduce the pressure online towards MM. I don’t feel he’s at fault here and if this situation is as serious as people have concluded then it won’t help any court battle or legal proceeding if there’s too much in the rumour mill. Courts want hard facts and evidence to back up any statements or claims made by a defendant. It won’t help that theres so much gossiping going on. Especially if the gossip leads to creating more rumours out of thin air. Just remember this poor lad is still just a kid. Despite being an adult. Think back to when you were 23. I would hate to think the unbelievable amount of pressure he’s under right now. What if this was your son or daughter and it had happened to them. He’s still a person. I think the focus should be on PS and those protecting him. And not the poor lad who’s just been screwed over by his employer and somewhat idol.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
PS is close friends with the main players of ITV. Holidays with Bradley Walsh, HW, Ant? & Dec, Peter Jones . HW husband has set up ventures with Michael McIntyre and Peter Jones.
Peter Jones has a children's charity where Prince Andrew is a patron.

He could have dirt on them all (I mean, if you go on holiday with people, then you must talk!). I'm not suggesting anything sinister at all. But any investigation that is opened could open a can of worms and ITV would have one hell of a mess to rectify.

Not to mention, if Peter Jones name gets dragged into this - then Prince Andrew (who is already on thin ice - and a monarchy that is trying to rid the bad press.

Bradley Walsh has the same nice guy image, but my friend who does the NTA events says that's all a front.
About 5 years ago we were seated at a table in a restaurant next to Bradley Walsh. In real life he’s extremely loud mouthed, wants to be the centre of attention all the time and nearly every sentence he spoke he said ‘bleep’ - I swear as do a lot of people but his output was extremely coarse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I just want to make a few key points on this whole thing to bring it back to the actual point of what everyone’s discussing.

- In 2019 I was told that it’s common knowledge that Phillip Schofield is seeing a male runner on This Morning. This was from someone who had worked with PS.

- Following on from that I contacted someone within the press to discuss. They said something along the lines of that it doesn’t surprise them. Then “he’s got a flat in Southwark where he has the boys over to”.

- Since then I made my post to Facebook from July about it all public. Mainly to make the point that yes in fact we all knew and there has been a lot of talk within the industry about him.

- The person within the press that I’d spoken to also mentioned the fact that Phillip Schofield is linked to Peter Powell. Who has also been known to ‘like them young’. So that leads me to think that yes it could be a bit sinister.

- Apparently no newspaper will touch this story. Several reporters have reached out to MM but they’ve had no response.

- My press contact also over the years has heard talk of Phillip ‘liking them young’ too.

- I also spoke with a second press contact (who contacted me on Twitter asking how I know) and it was them who mentioned the word ‘Super injunction’ (not me). Which is why I shared the supposed legal warning letter which could be fake. However. The law firm mentioned on the letter does represent high profile talent, musicians and production companies including Love Productions who make Bake Off. So that makes me feel it could be true. But why spell his name wrong? Unless the person who referenced that he hates it being misspelt was a genuine dig. But if it’s a legal document then surely it’d be void if there’s an error in it.

- Someone supposedly within MM’s inner circles contacted me also. And it *sounds like* things are happening behind the scenes. Though what, who knows?

I think it’s important for everyone to remember that MM is a 23 year old young man. Clearly drawn in by the glitz and glamour of showbiz. Who no doubt had an amazing time behind the scenes all those years ago when he visited and he ended up in tele like a whirlwind with no real time to think about anything. Imagine someone giving you your dream job/world on a plate!? How would you feel or react.

I think it’s also important to reduce the pressure online towards MM. I don’t feel he’s at fault here and if this situation is as serious as people have concluded then it won’t help any court battle or legal proceeding if there’s too much in the rumour mill. Courts want hard facts and evidence to back up any statements or claims made by a defendant. It won’t help that theres so much gossiping going on. Especially if the gossip leads to creating more rumours out of thin air. Just remember this poor lad is still just a kid. Despite being an adult. Think back to when you were 23. I would hate to think the unbelievable amount of pressure he’s under right now. What if this was your son or daughter and it had happened to them. He’s still a person. I think the focus should be on PS and those protecting him. And not the poor lad who’s just been screwed over by his employer and somewhat idol.
Agree and well said and if he is reading on here there is a lot of concen for his welfare

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The problem with this thread now is it’s just getting a bit childish and speculative. A lot of this now is just getting into rumour and gossip beyond what we already know or think we know. The comments like “Oohh what if he did this, what if he did that?” Aren’t helpful.

I 100% agree with you but, for the record, it's childish and speculative because the vast majority of us don't have 'contacts' and have joined a gossip forum to do just that... gossip. Everything I read on here is taken with a pinch of salt. I don't think you can scold members for theorizing and getting carried away. The majority is banter. This isn't an inquest 😉

Reactions: 26
I don’t have snapchat but looking at the ones I can see posted online from PS...they all seem to involve alcholol. Just an observation but there is a link between alcholol and insomnia. I would be worried for any friends I saw showing a pattern of behaviour like that. Or perhaps alcholol just makes you look cool 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's what I can't quite figure out, if he thinks he's looking cool and the kids who are fans are seeing a different kind of 'cool' - I mean nothing more entertaining than a hilariously drunk person, but it doesn't mean you actually hold any respect for them. Let's face it, these kids would not be following him if he was just boring old Mr Squeaky Clean (until a week ago!) Phillip Schofield who their SAHMs watch on daytime television, would they? He's giving them something else that their mums don't get to see, his naughty side, and that makes it kind of exciting for a teenager - that they know something about someone famous their parents don't know. I find that disturbing, that he has been trying to cultivate a fan base based on an image that is so far from his TV persona. Why? Why does Phillip Schofield even need a teenage fan base?

Reactions: 12
I have thought this for years! Interesting how PS has retweeted Matt’s tweet but no other celeb!

edited to add I replied to the wrong post, it’s been a long week! Talking about Matt Goss’ tweet to PS.
Yep I get you. Why doesn’t he just come out? It actually annoys me as its doing the LGBT community a big disservice like it’s something to be ashamed of. ( that’s if MG Is gay)

I 100% agree with you but, for the record, it's childish and speculative because the vast majority of us don't have 'contacts' and have joined a gossip forum to do just that... gossip. Everything I read on here is taken with a pinch of salt. I don't think you can scold members for theorizing and getting carried away. The majority is banter. This isn't an inquest 😉
Sorry if that comes across as scolding. I know what you mean about the purpose of this. And it’s hypocritical of me to be joining in with this as that too is in actual fact gossip 😂

But I just mean that it seems to be jumping from one person to another with bold claims that don’t really tie back to the situation. It’s good to theorise. But some of it is a bit daft. But I know what you mean - pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The problem with this thread now is it’s just getting a bit childish and speculative. A lot of this now is just getting into rumour and gossip beyond what we already know or think we know. The comments like “Oohh what if he did this, what if he did that?” Aren’t helpful.

I honestly think people are trying to help by doing their own research, this involves speculation as with any story you have to wade through a whole lot of dross to find the golden nugget.

childish, maybe so but the nature of this forum is to chat so of course that will include jokes and banter

what do you suggest people do?

we only want answers and the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi all, long time lurker :) such a great forum, with a nice friendly atmosphere.
I worked for the BBC from the late 80s to the mid 90s, so I thought I would join and put in my twopennorth!
I've been reading this thread all week, as I happened to watch Phil's coming out live. I'd come in from walking the dog and missed the beginning, he looked so gaunt and worried that I literally thought he was announcing that he was terminally ill!
It struck me that if it was such a weight off his shoulders to come out and his family were supportive, then why such a doom laden atmosphere?
Also, as Joan Collins said, why now?
I feel that his hand was forced, otherwise why not make the coming out a kind of celebration, with a whole item maybe prepared, maybe a phone in, so that others could share their stories/ask advice?
Or on the other hand, make it a low key affair, with a press release whilst he's on his summer break?
Last Friday's announcement felt rushed and he looked unhappy about it all.
Regarding Matthew being a runner for four years, that is highly unusual, in my experience. It is very badly paid, and if a runner was good at their job, they would be promoted to junior researcher after maybe only six months or one year but definitely after two years.
Runners either go the researcher/producer route, which may also lead to presenter or the other route upwards is assistant floor manager.
Matthew seemed ambitious to be a presenter. I looked at his showreel, that he made in the This Morning studio, and he seemed very confident. I'm wondering if he stayed as a runner on This Morning for so long because he thought he would be given a small presenting role there eventually? It doesn't make sense to stay so long as a runner, unless he kept being promised a job that never materialised?
I think it's been said that he got made production secretary on Loose Women?
A production secretary's job would not be a natural progression for a runner, usually runners want the more "glamorous" production type roles, whereas the secretary role is more hum drum, very much office bound and hassley; making travel arrangements etc.
Maybe Matthew was disgruntled at the lack of promotion at This Morning but I find it hard to believe that he went to the papers with stories of shenanigans with Phil because that would be career suicide! And he seems so ambitious. So maybe it was a colleague that tried to sell the story?
Apologies for the long post, I'm rambling! :D
I agree that it makes no sense for MM to have gone to the papers, and it seems more likely that it was someone else who knew too much. I do find it really odd that MM hasn't made some kind of an appearance (on social media or otherwise) to deny all, it seems like that would make sense to make it go away. I am actually wondering if the earlier posters theory on ITV trying to get rid of PS might be true, that he's become a liability but they can't just sack him.

Reactions: 8
About 5 years ago we were seated at a table in a restaurant next to Bradley Walsh. In real life he’s extremely loud mouthed, wants to be the centre of attention all the time and nearly every sentence he spoke he said ‘bleep’ - I swear as do a lot of people but his output was extremely coarse.
Hmmm. I wasn’t wrong then
definitely the more you watch the show..the more you see little blink and you’ll miss it discrepancies
they get a bit too cosy in their roles
they seem to rise from nowhere and suddenly they are all over our screens like a rash
theres something very insidious and incestuous going on at itv
id remove their licence / franchise or whatever it is from them
thanks to scope for shining a light on this rotten corporationpeople are looking at really closely now
he will go down in history
he could be the one that brings it down

Reactions: 6
Steve McFadden has always struck me as being a gruff, miserable bastard so I’m unsurprised by that.

Reactions: 8
PS was tweeting MM quite regularly up until Nov 2016, then he suddenly stopped for some reason.
Just a theory, do you think they were just friends/coworkers until that point, then an affair began in 2017 and he never tweeted MM again so it wouldn't draw any attention?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.