Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was discussing this with the hubby tonight and we were discussing Holly and the fact she has stood by him. Not only publically, but by her own admission in his coming out speech, she has known for a long time. As a parent how she could not whistleblow and stand by and watch this happen to young boys , when she has boys of her own , is unfathomable. Obviously she lacks any kind of moral compass or conscience and I'm sure if ( and I really hope when) the truth does come out she will play the victim and paint a picture of complete innocence. I dread to think how many other young boys there are out there who have been through this.
Absolutely spot on. This is one of the aspects I find so upsetting about the whole sorry mess. The way she cried with him on Friday, with all of this new information, it seems sickening. They've been so close over the years holidaying etc and her husband too who coincidentally is a big producer at ITV. They must have known something! As parents of young boys HOW can they tolerate him. It's horrible.

Reactions: 16
I agree, I can’t believe that HW knew nothing all this time about his relationships. She must have known something. And PS made such a point of saying “You know how long I’ve struggled with this” in his chat with her. To me it came across as a “I can take you down with me” type of thing.

Reactions: 12
I want to second what @Teal99 said earlier. We have to be careful and attempt to be fair in our discussions of this topic.
Before anyone slams me for being part of PS's team, I most certainly am not, and I have asked the same questions as everyone else all along. I would love to figure out the truth.
Things do look really bad, but as someone who once worked in PR/Marketing, I know how easily information can be skewed to create a false image, and it is just as easy for us to view this information through our selective bias now, and create a picture that is false. There is a risk that we are misinterpreting the real story in the absence of information, so we ought to be careful before we draw any conclusions.

There have been posts saying he is sick, this is an outrage, how may children did he prey on, etc. However, as I posted in one of the earlier threads, that concern is based purely on conjecture. We do not actually know what is happening here.
Think about how many people's reputations we are dragging along in this discussion:
PS, his wife, his daughters and all his coworkers (whom people here have rightly said are now implicated in this).
Then there is Holly and her family.
MM and his twin/mother's pictures have been posted- which isn't fair to them, as they may have nothing to do with this.
And now Simon Schofield and his family have been repeatedly brought into this.

I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss these issues and I am not policing this at all. Of course we should, as it may bring something to light that needs to be investigated, but we must be responsible in the way we're doing it.
I am asking that people consider the language they're using. Some of the posts made are harsh and quite damning, but based on very little actual evidence. These people and their families' reputations may be forever tarnished by the connections we are making, and those connections may prove to be completely unfounded in time. We should all tread lightly.

After some thought, this is what I believe I can conclude at this time (imo, other's may freely disagree):
- SS and MM were family friends, based on that Xmas dinner photo that shows the family with SS, and the other photos of them regularly hanging out together.
- PS and SS have worked together in theatre and PS is the patron of the 2faces school, which MM attended.
- When MM decided to work in TV, SS leveraged his connection to PS to get MM a runner's gig and a leg up in ITV.
- The PS-MM relationship may only have become romantic after MM turned 18/19/20- we just cannot assume it was when he was underage and he was groomed. We don't know this.
- Once PS broke up with MM, MM was removed from all the programmes he worked on with PS, which lead to MM threatening to leak the story.
- Then PS got ahead of the scandal by outing himself, so as to minimize damage to his reputation. I think his concern above all would be how much older he is than MM, and how scandalous it would seem as it doesn't fit in with the public image he has built over the years.

Now the other stuff is a bit more complex. There could be something there or not.
- The social media messages from PS to various fans are weird. They make me wonder. But the content of the messages are nothing more than quick hellos and smiley emojis. A lot of famous people will connect with fans this way, it's part of their appeal to be this relatable. Since it went viral that PS replies to these messages, I can see why all those kids would start messaging him and it became a bit of a game amongst lads who wanted to get a famous person to chat with them or to create a viral snap/tweet of their own.
I cannot conclude this is sinister based on the content of those messages. I will say they should be investigated further because there may or may not be something there.
An example of how many famous people do this: Kylie Jenner contacted a fan on social media and took him to his prom. Was she grooming him?
- There is also clearly an issue with a much older man dating a younger one because it creates a huge power imbalance, particularly when that older man is your boss. However, we don't know, perhaps MM was happy with a sugar daddy? Not everyone has to be groomed to want to secure that kind of relationship. There are many young women who happily seek those arrangements with older men to afford them a luxe life. Do I agree with it? No. But I recognize that it doesn't immediately translate to those women being groomed (although, of course, many young people are groomed).
- I also think the super injunction may likely be because of the age gap/ hidden relationship behind his wife's back, and the fact that it would affect not only PS's future career, but also MM's future in all sorts of ways. I can imagine a court agreeing to a super injunction because a judge would want to protect MM's reputation by not having his name dragged into all sorts of salacious tabloid gossip, given his age and the fact that he is just at the start of his budding career.

That's my piece. I've seen others getting slammed for offering a differing opinion, so I expect I will be, too. However, IMHO, controlling the narrative and only allowing people who are readily labeling PS a pervert and groomer to post, but slamming anyone who tries to remain objective and fair, is no better than PS silencing all the media with the injunction to control his narrative. We ought not do what he is doing.

I think it's our responsibility to a) continue talking about this so that we force more information out, but equally b) bear in mind how many people we've mentioned on this thread in correlation to grooming/ Saville/ sinister activity all around. Their families may see these comments, their coworkers, their friends. We may ruin their reputations unintentionally and based on conjecture with little actual evidence. It's also inappropriate to post pictures of MM's relatives, IMO.

I'm hopeful that whatever the truth is, it will come to light.

Edited to correct all the typos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I want to second what @Teal99 said earlier. We have to be careful and attempt to be fair in our discussions of this topic.
Before anyone slams me for being part of PS's team, I most certainly am not, and I have asked the same questions as everyone else all along. I would love to figure out the truth.
Things do look really bad, but as someone who once worked in PR/Marketing, I know how easily information can be skewed to create a false image, and it is just as easy for us to view this information through our selective bias now, and create a picture that is false. There is a risk that we are misinterpreting the real story in the absence of information, so we ought to be careful before we draw any conclusions.

There have been posts saying he is sick, this is an outrage, how may children did he prey on, etc. However, as I posted in one of the earlier threads, that concern is based purely on conjecture. We do not actually know what is happening here.
Think about how many people's reputations we are dragging along in this discussion:
PS, his wife, his daughters and all his coworkers (whom people here have rightly said are now implicated in this).
MM and his twin/mother's pictures have been posted- which isn't fair to them, as they may have nothing to do with this.

I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss these issues and I am not policing this at all. Of course we should, as it may bring something to light that needs to be investigated, but we must be responsible in the way we're doing it.
I am asking that people consider the language they're using. Some of the posts made are harsh and quite damning, but based on very little actual evidence. These people and their families' reputations may be forever tarnished by the connections we are making, and those connections may prove to be completely unfounded in time. We should all tread lightly.

After some thought, this is what I believe I can conclude at this time (imo, other's may freely disagree):
- SS and MM were family friends, based on that Xmas dinner photo that shows the family with SS, and the other photos of them regularly hanging out together.
- PS and SS have worked together in theatre and PS is the patron of the 2faces school, which MM attended.
- When MM decided to work in TV, SS leveraged his connection to PS to get MM a runner's gig and a leg up in ITV.
- The PS-MM relationship may only have become romantic after MM turned 18/19/20- we just cannot assume it was when he was underage and he was groomed. We don't know this.
- Once PS broke up with MM, MM was removed from all the programmes he worked on with PS, which lead to MM threatening to leak the story.
- Then PS got ahead of the scandal by outing himself, so as to minimize damage to his reputation. I think his concern above all would be how much older he is than MM, and how scandalous it would seem as it doesn't fit in with the public image he has built over the years.

Now the other stuff is a bit more complex. There could be something there or not.
- The social media messages from PS to various fans are weird. They make me wonder. But the content of the messages are nothing more than quick hellos and smiley emojis. A lot of famous people will connect with fans this way, it's part of their appeal to be this relatable. Since it went viral that PS replies to these messages, I can see why all those kids would start messaging him and it became a bit of a game amongst lads who wanted to get a famous person to chat with them or to create a viral snap/tweet of their own.
I cannot conclude this is sinister based on the content of those messages. I will say they should be investigated further because there may or may not be something there.
An example of how many famous people do this: Kylie Jenner contacted a fan on social media and took him to his prom. Was she grooming him?
- There is also clearly an issue with a much older man dating a younger one because it creates a huge power imbalance, particularly when that older man is your boss. However, we don't know, perhaps MM was happy with a sugar daddy? Not everyone has to be groomed to want to secure that kind of relationship. There are many young women who happily seek those arrangements with older men to afford them a luxe life. Do I agree with it? No. But I recognize that it doesn't immediately translate to those women being groomed (although, of course, many young people are groomed).
- I also think the super injunction may likely be because of the age gap/ hidden relationship behind his wife's back, and the fact that it would affect not only PS's future career, but also MM's future in all sorts of ways. I can imagine a court agreeing to a super injunction because a judge would want to protect MM's reputation by not having his name dragged into all sorts of salacious tabloid gossip, given his age and the fact that he is just at the start of his budding career.

That's my piece. I've seen others getting slammed for offering a differing opinion, so I expect I will be, too. However, IMHO, controlling the narrative and only allowing people who are readily labeling PS a pervert and groomer to post, but slamming anyone who tries to remain objective and fair, is no better than PS silencing all the media with the injunction to control his narrative. We ought not do what he is doing.

I think it's our responsibility to a) continue talking about this so that we force more information out, but equally b) bear in mind how many people we've mentioned on this thread in correlation to grooming/ Saville/ sinister activity all around. Their families may see these comments, their coworkers, their friends. We may ruin their reputations unintentionally and based on conjecture with little actual evidence. It's also inappropriate to post pictures of MM's relatives, IMO.

Could this possibly be where the superinjuction came into place. Because he knew MM from early in this life and there were photos. In order to prevent people assuming that something happened when he was under age? As you say so many people and families are impacted by the actions of the two of them together. The snapchat notes to fans are weird but I’ve seen lots of his snapchat hellos to women as well not just boys. I think he just did that because it massaged his ego really

The only thing I’m scratching my head over with this whole thing is the superinjuction it naturally makes people assume there is something sinister being hidden

Reactions: 16

- The social media messages from PS to various fans are weird. They make me wonder. But the content of the messages are nothing more than quick hellos and smiley emojis. A lot of famous people will connect with fans this way, it's part of their appeal to be this relatable. Since it went viral that PS replies to these messages, I can see who all those kids would start messaging him and it became a bit of a game. I cannot conclude this is sinister based on the content of those messages. I will say they should be investigated further because there may or may not be something there.
- I also think the super injunction may likely be because of the age gap/ hidden relationship behind his wife's back, and the fact that it would affect not only PS's future career, but also MM's future in all sorts of ways. I can imagine a court agree to a super injunction because a judge would want to protect MM's reputation by not having his name dragged into all sorts of salacious tabloid gossip, given his age and the fact that he is just at the start of his budding career.

I agree with this to a certain degree however can I point out an inaccuracy. The Kylie Jenner bit was friends of a boy posting that he had no date to a prom. Kylie saw this and then contacted him to go with her she didn’t just pick him out of thin air so it’s context.

plus your main point re the fear of the age difference we’ll yes, if it was a girl he had a relationship of that age there would be big questions.

the image thing not fitting with his public image let’s not skirt around this we don’t care if he is gay, bi, pan, whatever sexuality it’s all the lies for all that time

sorry I wasn’t as erudite as you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She works for their management company then?
We know molly, his daughter manages him, rochelle and Marvin,
Ant and Dec are in there, Davina, even matt Richardson the dj who did the voice over for TM phone in comps
There's massives of sleuthing and posts about. It in thread 2 or 3 I can't remember,

But it was founded by Peter Powell, and we know who he is eh..
Don't worry if she reads this, stay strong and be glad you're away from that toxic draining environment 🤗
What’s the news on peter Powell..apart from being an ex husband for anthea turner

Reactions: 3
I don't see Zippy, I see Kermit the Frog making his worried face. The unfortunate side effect of that is it does turn Holly into Miss Piggy.

Attachments

• Haha
He must have something big to hide, he's come out as gay now. So why all the secrecy?

Reactions: 6

yeah totally agree... I’ve become a bit uncomfortable about how excitable some posts have been, family pictures posted and the digs at posters who dissent from the “Pink Lady Ruuuuuuule The School/the jobs stitched up” vibe.

like I get it, we all think there’s something really nasty lurking under the silence and there a lot of things to unearth on the public domain but a lot of conjecture is being hashed and rehashed until it becomes seen as fact and nobody can be arsed wading through 100 pages of banter a day to dig out whether things were originally posited.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That Beard club on twitter is utterly ridiculous crap. A photo of two friends hugging snd they are gay. according to them, everyone in a relationship from Ruth snd Eamon to james Cordon and his wife are gay.

• Haha

I would only say that the 18/19/20 thing means nothing to me. At that age, while legal, you are still very vulnerable and it is still immoral in my opinion for a man of Phillip’s status to begin a sexual relationship with a young colleague like that, particularly when he got him the job at ITV (a massive deal) and was probably making him all kinds of promises, with MM potentially feeling like he had to to get ahead. The power imbalance makes it not OK for me. And I bet PS was nasty to him in the end, and they didn’t “split” (come on they weren’t boyfriend-boyfriend, it was just his little bit on the side) amicably as he’s left the shows/potentially threatened to out him. We can’t say PS is a paedophile based on what we sort of know, but we can likely say he’s a nasty piece of work who acted cynically. I’m in my 30s and I would never dream of sleeping with someone as young as that, it’s really sick to me.

Reactions: 23
yeah totally agree... I’ve become a bit uncomfortable about how excitable some posts have been, family pictures posted and the digs at posters who dissent from the “Pink Lady Ruuuuuuule The School/the jobs stitched up” vibe.

like I get it, we all think there’s something really nasty lurking under the silence and there a lot of things to unearth on the public domain but a lot of conjecture is being hashed and rehashed until it becomes seen as fact and nobody can be arsed wading through 100 pages of banter a day to dig out whether things were originally posited.
Isn’t that how stuff in alot of newspapers work, ie conjecture and the more people read it the more it becomes a fact?

the fact is nobody is saying we are judge and jury on here of all places, but people are genuinely interested in how this story pans out and at the end of the day people want the truth and if that means digging through 100 pages of banter, so be it

im sure proper journalists are on the case, saying that some journalists couldn’t write the truth even if they were hit on the head with it, context is all

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Truck is that youuuuuuu G.J.P ???
Of course he hasn’t seen any evidence, because there are more beans waiting to be spilled.
people are just digging around looking For circumstantial evidence , who is linked to who, who knows what and where...like fitting a jig saw together, like characters in Vera, morse , midsomer..whatever...and you know why that is
its because there’s more to come out.
imagine what it’s like for PS right now.
he thought he had the perfect life. The adoration of his family. Beautiful home, plenty of money..could do what he liked on the side
i expect he thought he could. Go on ad infinitum.

then someone or something threw a spanner into the works. Maybe just maybe, he upset someone. Someone in the know. Not necessarily MM..maybe he trod on someone else’s toes too hard..only they know but what we see now is the very public unraveling of someone’s life.
for all his bluster and pretence being inside the mind of Philip Schofield will not be a very nice place. It will be like a pressure cooker in there waiting to blow.

his narcissistic self won’t even know who his true friends are..are they just pretending to be supportive to keep the charade going.
if he wasn’t sleeping before he certainly won’t be sleeping now, because the can of worms has been opened .

oh Philip you made such a bad choice on Friday. You really over egged the pudding and came across as a terrible actor. you might have gotten away with it if you had just made a short announcement on social media but on A show that is as dry as ditchwater you peeked the nations interest.
suddenly there was something to watch and that something was you. You became the star turn. People like myself who can’t bear to watch the show we’re all watching the clip on YouTube with astonishment at what was being played out in front of us.
you made a career out of living your life in the public eye and I’m sorry to say it has lead to your downfall
best to pick up your final pay check and go quietly, you had a good run.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.