Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me guys, or has the content of This Morning this week been so dry? Monday’s show was basically all Oscars, didn’t watch Tuesday, and today just seemed like senseless content as well like make up etc... Do you think producers are going to deliberately dull down the content whilst Phil is on? They can’t exactly have a lying cheating wife or husband story anymore, like sometimes which they do feature!!
TM has become drier than a camels tongue 🐫

Its probably because they have more pressing things to think about these last months if all these tweets are anything to go by.

What I can't understand for the life of me is that if people come across a site, and it is not to their liking or meets their purposes, why do they keep coming back. Unless, of course, they have an agenda all of their own.
Now, as you know, this is my first forum I've joined and posted on, I'm a private Facebook user and not one to be addicted to social media, (until now 😂)
I'm saying that, is Truck what you'd call a 'Troll'
I sound so naive 😂 but I'm not really a social media type 😂 I have them all but for close friends or professional reasons..

Reactions: 6
Now, as you know, this is my first forum I've joined and posted on, I'm a private Facebook user and not one to be addicted to social media, (until now 😂)
I'm saying that, is Truck what you'd call a 'Troll'
I sound so naive 😂 but I'm not really a social media type 😂 I have them all but for close friends or professional reasons..
Troll is the polite word. In this case, either an employee of a certain tv company, or a friend of one of the parties involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will be checking my email in the night for popbitch emails. They have got to be on it. And may be the hope of getting this investigated

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I will be checking my email in the night for popbitch emails. They have got to be on it. And may be the hope of getting this investigated
OMG I've been saying that for hours, refresh Gmail refresh 4. 35 pm onwards 😂

Troll is the polite word. In this case, either an employee of a certain tv company, or a friend of one of the parties involved.
Thank you for taking the time 😘
I sound like such a bleeping grandma 😂
I'm very technical actually, I just keep away from anything that would drive me mad and make me sad 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Eamonn. If he comfort eats a custard slice for every guy he knows PS has had fun with, he'll put 23 stone on... Still, PS will get him back on TM to discuss his 'disgust' at what he's done. Eamonn that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No but she's coming back next week it was in the newspapers. Personally I think shes doing it for Richard.
The info I dug up online was from September last year that they were hosting last year nothing about this year.. If they are it's a PR thing to get TM back to its wholesome roots and they're being used

I feel sorry for Eamonn. If he comfort eats a custard slice for every guy he knows PS has had fun with, he'll put 23 stone on... Still, PS will get him back on TM to discuss his 'disgust' at what he's done. Eamonn that is.
🤣🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Poor Eamonn, bless him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually enjoyed when Richard & Judy came back for an episode last year! Yeah, Richards a right little tosser sometimes but i don’t mind it, i’d take him over Phillip anyday! Not like that Judy.

Reactions: 8
I actually enjoyed when Richard & Judy came back for an episode last year! Yeah, Richards a right little tosser sometimes but i don’t mind it, i’d take him over Phillip anyday! Not like that Judy.
Richard and Judy were the best - though I watched not for the most noble of reasons. I love it when Judy gives Richard "the daggers" when he puts his foot in it, Partridge-style (happens a lot). I even watched their Ch4 show.

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Eamonn is shouting "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!"
OMG he'd be like my grumpy father, only difference is he knows who the Z listers are Eamonn would sit there looking sardonic and impatient at the waffle about their 'I'm on such a journey'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Richard and Judy were the best - though I watched not for the most noble of reasons. I love it when Judy gives Richard "the daggers" when he puts his foot in it, Partridge-style (happens a lot). I even watched their Ch4 show.
Yep, those were the glory days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.