Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This one seems quite young :confused:
Like I posted ages ago, his way of speaking like a youth had me concerned, he's making them feel at ease and to trust him, classic signs of... You know..
I despise this bleeping saggy arsed motherfucker of a narcassist
The evidence is truly piling up. And everyone at itv is complicit and should be charged as they knowingly had this information.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn't realise tonight was Eamonn's last day presenting his radio show.
Granted, a total coincidence.....but "phew" from him! Apologies if that's not correct...it's late...

Reactions: 5
Well I really must go to sleep, struggling to stay awake. Look forward to catch-up tomorrow and hope that there has been further development in the inevitable breakdown of this monster and his facilitators. Night all...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't realise tonight was Eamonn's last day presenting his radio show.
Granted, a total coincidence.....but "phew" from him! Apologies if that's not correct...it's late...
I've posted a few times about this don't know you're aware that Dan wooten has taken over his slot now

Well I really must go to sleep, struggling to stay awake. Look forward to catch-up tomorrow and hope that there has been further development in the inevitable breakdown of this monster and his facilitators. Night all...
Good night 😴 sleep well, and yes we can only hope we awaken to some positive news.. 👌
😘

Tattle is cool. 46 and finally have a place to eventually (later) spill goss freely about the world behind the curtain. Love this site and all who prevail it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God it’s been hard work catching up, I could only scroll through to catch the links, but god such laughs, I’ve never laughed so much at a thread, I literally wet myself at one point, just a little bit thankfully 🤣 Makes up for all the annoying smug giggling we’ve had to endure for years from those two twats on TM with their stupid little private jokes.

TM will drop him when the times right, he’s a liability now and Holly better duck off too, as she’s promised to be by his side forever 🙄🤢🤮 TM would be best going with Ryland & Emma Willis and steer clear of bringing back Dick & G&T, they’re too old and I don’t enjoy watching him slyly abusing his wife on air, I’m sure he does worse at home. Besides Judy is a sorry sight to behold these days and Dick is not far behind her 🤣 they’d just look like a couple of old wino’s sat on a park bench bickering, or like someone had just left a pile of old washing on the sofa.

I hope the public make their voice heard at next years NTAs and TM finally loses. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the NTAs are a fix, it’s ridiculous the way the same people win every year. TM needs new management, whoever’s running that fake tit show is fucked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I've posted a few times about this don't know you're aware that Dan wooten has taken over his slot now

Good night 😴 sleep well, and yes we can only hope we awaken to some positive news.. 👌
😘
Sorry Pureheart, totally my bad. New to this and missed a lot! Apologies. I've been married for 27 years and it's addled my brain. I don't know if I'm coming or going...or where I should be coming or going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, the PS and HW train
she might survive by the skin of her teeth
but he’s finished.

Oh well..we need to give her something to mull over
hello Ms loulou’s boss
im Mrs average and I switched off years ago
lots of free time on a morning to switch on..but we just don’t.
if you can’t win people like me over
you have no chance

Truth!
I watch those crap thrillers on Sony or crafting progs or play with me cat

Are people still up?
ive been desperate to find out what’s going on here whilst I slept
help I’ve lost me marbles!

.....and all done one handed....
Don’t you need other hand to hold your ipad as your type?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“Dan has taken over his slot” is that a euphemism? God they’re all at it now. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if anyone else has had the same thoughts but, having now watched an awful lot of MM's live interaction on his posts he seems very socially awkward and lacking in self awareness. Wondering if he could have Asperger's?

From May 2019. The part about Twitter was interesting. I imagine he has/ had several private twitter accounts for his various pursuits..
Such an obnoxiously @rse with his Twitter accounts. Also his pride in never been discovered partying and being a misbehaving children's presenter and I quote
'It’s just that nobody bothered to look in the right place'. Suddenly has sinister undertones

Reactions: 7
I bet Dan Wooten has been sitting on this story for ages. He's known in journo circles as an absolute witch.

Reactions: 6
That show seems to always be making up issues to give it attention to improve ratings, but seems as if now they will have issues they don't want.
It was a quality and informative show with Richard and Judy. Then was good with Fern Briton, but they insulted Fern by paying her a lot less than Phil. Holly was great as a person who talked with XFactor contestants as part of that show, but even after being on This Morning for many years she is still as vapid.
This Morning now seems to have joined in with the dumbing down media. Employing Rylan who entered a TV singing competition, as stepping stone to get a job on TV screaming with joy over the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs. Joining in with the rows of dumb magazines as soon as we walk into the newsagents, telling bright, intelligent, interesting and stylish young girls to admire skanky trash worse than they are, so they don't want to do more in life than sell dumb stories to magazines for idiots to care about. Our media has already tried the 60 second news thing in between TV shows, except only news is about trashy celebs. They try to copy the USA style where people talk in dumb voices as if everything is a question.
Loose Women must be run by the same people, as follows the same theme where Coleen Nolan constantly screams with joy about talentless celebs selling their kids into the celeb industry.

Reactions: 11
Just checked Spiked, Gordon T Gopher has commented. Apparently he did complain to the BBC about Phil but didn’t have a leg to stand on.

anyway you can leave comments on there under said story

God it’s been hard work catching up, I could only scroll through to catch the links, but god such laughs, I’ve never laughed so much at a thread, I literally wet myself at one point, just a little bit thankfully 🤣 Makes up for all the annoying smug giggling we’ve had to endure for years from those two twats on TM with their stupid little private jokes.

TM will drop him when the times right, he’s a liability now and Holly better duck off too, as she’s promised to be by his side forever 🙄🤢🤮 TM would be best going with Ryland & Emma Willis and steer clear of bringing back Dick & G&T, they’re too old and I don’t enjoy watching him slyly abusing his wife on air, I’m sure he does worse at home. Besides Judy is a sorry sight to behold these days and Dick is not far behind her 🤣 they’d just look like a couple of old wino’s sat on a park bench bickering, or like someone had just left a pile of old washing on the sofa.

I hope the public make their voice heard at next years NTAs and TM finally loses. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the NTAs are a fix, it’s ridiculous the way the same people win every year. TM needs new management, whoever’s running that fake tit show is fucked up.
I cant believe this thread has moved on so much while I've been asleep!
I think Steph and Dom would be perfect to replace them 20200213_061722.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Dang this thread moved fast overnight. Who needs sleep?

I'm not so sure that there will be any consequences for this. I think sadly the little smug muppet will get away with it.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.