Phillip Schofield #6 and his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG So I just wrote a post about my time at ITV. Pleaae read... anyway I just now decided to goggle this persons name to see what they were upto (she was my.boss at ITV) any way she is high up from TM to talent manger of Guess who???? YES. All of them. And whats more there are a bunch of others ALL IN THE SAME CLIQUE. These presenters.
Meaning she has to be looking through these threads and get to this.....
and yes she will likely read this. AND REMEMBER ME.
I cannot believe it she also did another huge programme. Biggest ever! I cant say but the links are shocking.. what a strange crossover BUT still the TM connections she manages. WOW. 😬
Do you mean she is still at ITV or is with the talent management company?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whatever happens..it’s not going to continue in its present form.
the gravy train has crashed into the sidings.

Reactions: 13
Out the witch!!! :sneaky:
Literally I am petrified reading that im thinking probably got me on cookies and all that data transfer. Thinking oh that Runner... I was good though at mt.job.. maybe its a bully tactic she did to get power over me...
Im utterly shocked. Now it makes sense no one speaking out even in others channels because its this big management. Now I think nothing can come of this. Even if it does they will just be on another channel on other big programmes across the TV network...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone remember this KFC advert? I do very well. That’s SS playing the son!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
OMG So I just wrote a post about my time at ITV. Pleaae read... anyway I just now decided to goggle this persons name to see what they were upto (she was my.boss at ITV) any way she is high up from TM to talent manger of Guess who???? YES. All of them. And whats more there are a bunch of others ALL IN THE SAME CLIQUE. These presenters.
I cannot believe it she also did another huge programme. Biggest ever! I cant say but the links are shocking.. what a strange crossover BUT still the TM connections she manages. WOW. 😬
Sends the nasty bleeping cow a wave 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me guys, or has the content of This Morning this week been so dry? Monday’s show was basically all Oscars, didn’t watch Tuesday, and today just seemed like senseless content as well like make up etc... Do you think producers are going to deliberately dull down the content whilst Phil is on? They can’t exactly have a lying cheating wife or husband story anymore, like sometimes which they do feature!!

Reactions: 14
Do you mean the mcgreevy train.
No, the PS and HW train
she might survive by the skin of her teeth
but he’s finished.
Do you mean she is still at ITV or is with the talent management company?
Oh well..we need to give her something to mull over
hello Ms loulou’s boss
im Mrs average and I switched off years ago
lots of free time on a morning to switch on..but we just don’t.
if you can’t win people like me over
you have no chance

Truth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Welllll G.J.P Liddle has stayed up all night investgating and has determined that we are all talking shite .., CASE CLOSED because he said so😂😂😂😂😂

P.S please don’t join Tattle G.J.P 😘 you will have an Aneurysm

Its tweets like that baffle me, He didnt even mention how PS made out he's been living some tortured life
hiding the fact he's gay, It was blown apart in 48 hrs and he's now presenting like a cardboard cutout

Reactions: 5
She works for their management company then?
We know molly, his daughter manages him, rochelle and Marvin,
Ant and Dec are in there, Davina, even matt Richardson the dj who did the voice over for TM phone in comps
There's massives of sleuthing and posts about. It in thread 2 or 3 I can't remember,

But it was founded by Peter Powell, and we know who he is eh..
Don't worry if she reads this, stay strong and be glad you're away from that toxic draining environment 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me guys, or has the content of This Morning this week been so dry? Monday’s show was basically all Oscars, didn’t watch Tuesday, and today just seemed like senseless content as well like make up etc... Do you think producers are going to deliberately dull down the content whilst Phil is on? They can’t exactly have a lying cheating wife or husband story anymore, like sometimes which they do feature!!
It has felt really basic and simple. Like they can’t stretch him too far.

Reactions: 7
100% this. Its been horrendous and the shows been suffering quality wise for a long time.
they cover such emotive issues I cant see how this will work. Him sitting there when stories how a partner has lied etc

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine Phil will be having a very peaceful half term break after tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welllll G.J.P Liddle has stayed up all night investgating and has determined that we are all talking shite .., CASE CLOSED because he said so😂😂😂😂😂

P.S please don’t join Tattle G.J.P 😘 you will have an Aneurysm
Who is he?
He looks kinda young 😣
I hope he's not another snap chat victim (yes I'm calling them victims now, they were preyed upon, and that's my opinion only)
On a lighter note, what the duck is so alluring about Saint Smug Mug 🤯

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, I can't wait to catch up on these threads ☕ every time I log in there's a new one!! Loving the titles, too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.