Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will have been piling on his daughters for years .....
" do you lovvvveee meeeeeeee"
" look at the lifestyleeeee I've provided & looked afterrrrrrr youuuuuuuuuu"
" I feel desolate, etc " ( after cancelling the ITV pool cars service that used to ferry his teen Boyz from ITV to his " crash-pad " flat, etc...... )

Wifey there , pursing all his Millions of Pounds " housekeeping" , dinners, engagements, weekly hair stylist , luncheon etc ..... Gold Card at John Lewis's etc .... Jaguar 4x4 renewed every couple of years.... holiday homes, the house in New Zealand.......

... " life is Grand" ........ etc

" they are all cunts & liers, you HAVE to BELIEVE me " etc etc etc "

91b41515-4aba-4876-9e4c-a79a291a1871-1.jpg

Screenshot_20240218_144637_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240218_144821_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Even with an NDA, MM could still speak to the police and if they discover he was underage, groomed, subject to coercive control. In other words a victim of crime the NDA as I understand would be worthless.
A police investigation could result in other victims coming forward 🤞
Schofield probably isn't sleeping that soundly at night, and I hope never does🤮😡
yes it could be a problem if your first point of contact is corrupt officer's or subsequently handed over to corrupt investigating officers, etc

Reactions: 6

Here’s the link to the latest as the poster said up thread. They def look set up.
also mollys face is morphing into his as she gets older.
Yep it will be “quick grab one of my daughters for a Sunday morning walk. Show the public I’m a family man and they still love me”

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He's had Police Officers in his pocket....

The guy earnt a Million Pounds every 2 or 3 years. For four Decades.

Reactions: 7
Photos taken on Saturday so 100% set up to be published this afternoon as “seen for the first time since”. The question is did the Mail get these photos in exchange for taking something out of their exclusive on the NDA payment?

Reactions: 7
He told a barefaced lie during his interview with Amol, saying he definitely did not have a gagging order on MM..."no, no, of course not" he said.

Also remember he got his minions to shut down loads of comments on Digital Spy, which was when many of us came to Tattle!

Reactions: 22
.... still plenty of mileage in the story of the ITV sex-pest ..........

...and we will be here for it.

Reactions: 12
He's had Police Officers in his pocket....

The guy earnt a Million Pounds every 2 or 3 years. For four Decades.
I would say there is a network of people all of a certain ilk who all infiltrate organisations all for the their own gain and I would say yes Philth more than likely belongs to the network and I would say yes there will be Police Offices, Judges, along with others with power etc etc who belong too

Reactions: 8
I'm delighted it's officially come out now that he did pay MM off. I know we guessed that's probably what happened anyway, but the fact it's out there properly is great because it reinforces to the public how slippery and dodgy he is. Someone being paid off never looks good.

Reactions: 18
Another article appeared in the DM -
so definitely more to come - he fallout from Phillip Schofield's affair with a younger lover would be 'cataclysmic' to the shamed TV star if the full details came out, a source has claimed.
That dog is the photo he has on his private instragam page.

Reactions: 1
The DM have been hinting at something for a few weeks now. Lots of random photos of him out about about, it’s what they do when they have a story they want to share but can’t, and now suddenly this drops seemingly out of the blue. We are getting closer to the real story. I bet there lots of Matthew’s out there. Used and abused by the rancid old bleep
Can remember Eamonn hinting on GB News that Matthew probably wasn't the only one, and he'd be well in on all the goss. I'm sure the Mail do indeed have a lot more info than they can share. The fact they got Philth's lawyer to admit there was an NDA at all is quite something. Imagine the dirt they must have.

Reactions: 21
Can remember Eamonn hinting on GB News that Matthew probably wasn't the only one, and he'd be well in on all the goss. I'm sure the Mail do indeed have a lot more info than they can share. The fact they got Philth's lawyer to admit there was an NDA at all is quite something. Imagine the dirt they must have.
I think they are lots more MM’s

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The Daily Mail will let it out in dribs & drabs- and we all on here will pick up on it all.....😎

Reactions: 13
I think that's a bit unfair, none of us know what pressure has been put on him or even his family
Exactly. He was and is so young compared to Philth and it appears he was really emotionally damaged by it. Can imagine he that he was probably "persuaded" that it would be very unwise not to take it. Philth & his legal team, I'm sure, were very good at manipulating him, implying things possibly like: "People will think you're a gold digger just selling your story" "Your future career could be affected" "The press will hound you and it'll hurt your family too" "I didn't actually break the law anyway with you". Apart from all that, MM may have been so traumatised that he just wouldn't have been able to deal with the publicity anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.