Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His daughter Molly looks closer to 50 than 30. It’s tragic.
That's what happens when you turn a blind eye to something or someone you know is wrong, it eats away at your soul. It is now showing on her face and as for his face... 🤮🤢🤒

Reactions: 13
That's what happens when you turn a blind eye to something or someone you know is wrong, it eats away at your soul. It is now showing on her face and as for his face... 🤮🤢🤒
1708279871182.png

Runs in the family it would seem...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How manipulative was Schofield, at the pinnacle of his time on TM/ ITV to get an NDA in place? I would imagine MM was leaned on very heavily to take the 'settlement'. Even, if we're kind to a fault and the relationship didn't become sexual until MM reached adulthood, it was always a gross abuse of PS's power. Moreover, as I think I said a long time ago, I hope MM can get his life sorted, move on and not allow the rest of his life/career be defined by this debacle. He's still only in his twenties and I wish I could tell him that he's not 'tainted goods', that his future can be great if he stays close to people who he can trust and who genuinely care about him. They might not be the most exciting people, or career-driven. The more 'grounded', the better. It's so easy, when young, to get sucked into the fast living of the 'in crowd' (in terms of his time in PS's circle). Speaking up, for him, might be more trouble than it's worth, practically and emotionally but maybe not for someone else. It's a double-bind, really, because much as I'd like to hear his version of events, I also hope he's allowed the privacy he needs and doesn't feel hounded by the press/ media.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My husband was reading the Daily Mail articles earlier and remarked to me, in passing ..... " that bleep is a phweirdo underage sex case" ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
always the same daughter too, the one who was/is employed by the company YMU!
I’ve always thought this, never see his younger daughter Ruby out with him. Unless it’s because Molly works for YMU so wants to stay in public eye but he lied to them all too. Must’ve been awkward for her working there in the initial aftermath 😬

Reactions: 10
Molly got the job through nepotism. No way in hell would she have been able to get such a headstart without her surname. Hence I don't feel bad for her now.

Reactions: 18
I wish MM had the support and strength not to take a payout and sign an NDA. He could have taken Philth to the cleaners and come out with his head held high.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank you for sharing that. How do you access it if it’s behind a paywall? Without paying I mean?
I've got the Mail Online app and I've not had anything behind a paywall since they recently started putting some articles behind them.

Reactions: 8
also followed by Phil’s daughters. I notice he doesn’t have many followers so this page is obviously only for his close inner circle…Emma Forbes can F off for even being part of that
Simon Schofield, both of Tim Schofield's kids and Joshua Sharman also follow that account.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought this, never see his younger daughter Ruby out with him. Unless it’s because Molly works for YMU so wants to stay in public eye but he lied to them all too. Must’ve been awkward for her working there in the initial aftermath 😬
Ruby has a blue tick on Instagram - purely because of who her father is, I imagine. She seems to spend her days living a lifestyle funded by his money, too.

Molly looks haggard and is obviously only in the industry because of Philth’s contacts, but I get the impression she’s not totally useless and takes a bit more after her mother. But Ruby looks like she inherited all of her father’s poison and comes across as Daddy’s Little Toxic Princess.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wish MM had the support and strength not to take a payout and sign an NDA. He could have taken Philth to the cleaners and come out with his head held high.

The person I knew who worked at this morning and told me all this told me that MM was known to be not only vulnerable due to his mental health but had mild learning disabilities, can’t remember exactly what it was he said his issues were but he was mentally younger than his age, poss adhd too? He told me about the nda and pay out back in 2021 and that all came about after people at this morning higher up started questioning PS on why MM was being given jobs and work that was beyond his skill level. And when PS cooked it off MM got high/drunk and tried to blab to Dan wootton at the NTAs (was a few years ago I spoke to the guy I knew about all this details are fuzzy)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
... it's always the easy targets they go for.... malleable, etc

Philip Savilles had plenty up him. The younger, the better.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also bear in mind what I know and was told was from a producer on the show, if he knew about it how the hell can the people at the top say they were unaware?! The guy I knew told me holly used to question why MM was always there with PS

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Simon Schofield, both of Tim Schofield's kids and Joshua Sharman also follow that account.
so Simon Schofield follows his new account? Did Julie Schofield post here or somewhere else and it was posted here or did I imagine it something about Simon was blindsided by Philth and how he had lied to Simon and about MM being autistic, it would have been between March and June last year? ( should add Julie Schofield is Simon's Mum)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.