Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do NDAs last forever?

Someone on the news said they're very weak these days

Reactions: 9
Another article appeared in the DM -
so definitely more to come - he fallout from Phillip Schofield's affair with a younger lover would be 'cataclysmic' to the shamed TV star if the full details came out, a source has claimed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Do NDAs last forever?

Someone on the news said they're very weak these days
I think it depends on the terms, some last a few years but can be longer depending on what is agreed. None can be used to cover up a crime or stop someone reporting a crime though.

Reactions: 12
I get the feeling that MM fell deeply (as he was groomed to do), so Philth wanted sex and fun, but for MM it was much deeper. Eamon said in interviews that he had helped MM as he was not in good place. The payout fully confirms what happened, but I believe MM has struggled with the aftermath, and probably never wanted to sell his story. I Hope he goes on to better relationships and can put this all behind him. Sure the money will set him up, but probably feels like 'dirty' money
I agree, my heart goes out to MM. I hope he has a wonderful life and meets a wonderful man who treats him with love and respect.

Comments on the DM article about Steve Wright reference Schofield.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There are quite a few 'Stars' of ITV (and other networks) who are tainted these days. It's such a seedy industry, full of abusers and enablers. Sometimes I think nothing has been learnt from the Saville affair. Money, power, filth. If I found-out someone close to me had been used, abused or affected in some way by a 'celebrity' I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't take matters in my own hands using a pair of plyers and a blow-torch. :cautious:

Reactions: 21
Always worth noting for any newbies coming to the thread that there is a comprehensive wiki (pink button at the top of the page) with lots of collated info/articles/timelines etc

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2764798
Just this week LK was saying how heartbroken she is for PS. Venessa Felt and Graham Norton also still friends/supporters of him. Do none of them wonder why he needed to pay off MM and silence him with an NDA If everything was legal.
Could the lads parents speak out?
All of them well-paid, tv- enabled cunts , as well.......
---
Schofield is an under-age sex -pest.

I'm not interested in any of his tv-cronies in media-la-la-land " rallying round" him , nor in damage-limitation moves.

Schofield is an under-age sex-pest - I'm glad we've got the self-enabling holier-than-though bleep OFF off the tele.

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 24
I think it depends on the terms, some last a few years but can be longer depending on what is agreed. None can be used to cover up a crime or stop someone reporting a crime though.
There's also the fact that they are no where near as enforceable as some people like to think. It's the same as any other contract, it has to be reasonable.

Reactions: 10
He absolutely knew him before he was 15.
It’s abhorrent.
yes he knew of MM from before he was 15 he seen a photo of him on SS Facebook and he left a random comment on the post the post wasn't significantly about MM it doesn't mean the Philth wasn't sleazily ogling him though. makes you f.......... sick thinking about it
---
Gb news said they offered MM a job in the past but he declined. Was working in a bar at the time
the poor guy is more than likely suffering from post traumatic stress
---
To be fair the DM have always appeared to want to expose him but legal wise been held back
so maybe we should be wondering what has changed for them to be reporting it now

Not surprised to hear that there was an NDA after all, Schofe just can't stop lying can he?

I hope MM got the max 6 figure sum of £999,999 at least that would give him the means for a fresh start, poor bloody sod getting mixed up with that man.

Well at last the truth is out there. Will his defenders still be saying it's all untrue and he's been set up?

I feel horribly sorry for his daughters, and for the young lad. His wife deserves all she gets, holding in there knowing full well what he was up to behind closed doors.
I would reckon he's got his beard wife and family over a barrel and got them to sign NDA's. some Tattler's have been suspicious about what happened with the Sibling and who the victim was if it was his nephew did he pay him off with a big fat NDA,

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.