Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We started working condensed hours about 5 years ago, and all our contracts changed to reflect that. She still works 9 - 5 Monday to Thursday, finishing at noon on Friday with all school holidays guaranteed. Her kids are in their 30s! I made a little voodoo doll out of blutack and I stick pins in it.
Has anyone ever asked management why this is allowed? Absolutely insane, at 64 she’ll be retiring soon though. Maybe they’ll try and manage her out before then?

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever asked management why this is allowed? Absolutely insane, at 64 she’ll be retiring soon though. Maybe they’ll try and manage her out before then?
She’s retiring this summer thankfully. No idea how she’s been allowed to retain such a cushy contract.

Reactions: 7
She’s retiring this summer thankfully. No idea how she’s been allowed to retain such a cushy contract.
Do you work in the public sector? If so she’s probably ‘difficult’ and likely to run to the Union or go off long term sick citing ‘stress‘ or ‘bullying’ if changes to her contract are brought up. If she’s been there a long time then it’s no doubt difficult to get rid without a massive pay out.

Reactions: 8
Oh goddddd …. I thought you meant Lorraine until I re read the post.
Was just about to crack the champagne!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like he’s been enjoying the high spirits as well the state of him. Of course as they were out as a family unit again, minus the girls boyfriends. bleeping weird family.

Reactions: 12
Looking a bit portly there
Still has the twiglet legs. Looks like an egg on stilts. Definitely an alcoholic.
---
Looks like he’s been enjoying the high spirits as well the state of him. Of course as they were out as a family unit again, minus the girls boyfriends. bleeping weird family.
Very weird..why doesn't Sponger Steph divorce him? She'd be entitled to half of everything. I don't get it.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see he is one of the names “tipped” for CBB.,, surely not🫣
Please no :sick:! I hope this isn’t why we’ve seen more of Philth’s presence in the press over the last couple of weeks. Although I’d watch it if Eamonn was in there too:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you work in the public sector? If so she’s probably ‘difficult’ and likely to run to the Union or go off long term sick citing ‘stress‘ or ‘bullying’ if changes to her contract are brought up. If she’s been there a long time then it’s no doubt difficult to get rid without a massive pay out.
No, I work in insurance, underwriting, but it's a global firm. She's been there since she left school which I think has a lot to do with it. She got a big party when she reached 25 years with the same company.

Reactions: 4
I work with a woman who is 64 and she still gets all the school holidays off, it's written into her very ancient contract. Those of us with children have to fight to get any annual leave during July and August.
she must have far more years than you racked up. people with older kids and no kids are still entitled as per their contract 🤷‍♀️ I get grief for taking leave between June and September because iv no kids, im as entitled to enjoy summer as people with kids!
she's within her rights why should she change 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she must have far more years than you racked up. people with older kids and no kids are still entitled as per their contract 🤷‍♀️ I get grief for taking leave between June and September because iv no kids, im as entitled to enjoy summer as people with kids!
she's within her rights why should she change 🤷‍♀️
I know, contracts were different back when she started though, and my company doesn't do family friendly hours any more. I think everyone should be entitled to take leave during the summer, regardless of children.

Reactions: 5
I know, contracts were different back when she started though, and my company doesn't do family friendly hours any more. I think everyone should be entitled to take leave during the summer, regardless of children.
so do I, I had a fight to get a week off during the school summer holidays for a special birthday trip away, First come First served should be how holiday entitlement is issued

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.