Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so do I, I had a fight to get a week off during the school summer holidays for a special birthday trip away, First come First served should be how holiday entitlement is issued
I agree with both sides of the argument, and my work do first-come first-served, although you need to book 18 months in advance for the school hols! I can’t wait for mine to leave school so I can go on cheaper holidays in term time though!! My company used to have term time contracts but then people refused to come off them and the company ended up having to offer a cash incentive to switch to a standard contract!
As a parent, there’s no point me taking annual leave during term time as I’ll be home alone! But I do agree that everyone is entitled to take their leave as they wish.

Reactions: 7
she must have far more years than you racked up. people with older kids and no kids are still entitled as per their contract 🤷‍♀️ I get grief for taking leave between June and September because iv no kids, im as entitled to enjoy summer as people with kids!
she's within her rights why should she change 🤷‍♀️
It’s like people who work in health care and whinge about having to work Christmas because they’ve got kids and think it entitles them to the day off, because childless people don’t have families they’d like to see over the festive season do they?

Reactions: 13
It’s like people who work in health care and whinge about having to work Christmas because they’ve got kids and think it entitles them to the day off, because childless people don’t have families they’d like to see over the festive season do they?
Where my brother works the people with kids get priority over the ones that don’t at xmas when it comes to booking ( and getting days off) - the union and the company just say…. not everyone can be off on the same day- he doesn’t have kids … he can request days the same as everyone else- won’t get them though ( chain store)
Of course Contract negotiation for tv folk is how Lorraine, Philth, etc got the summer , xmas etc off but to be fair - we enjoyed the break from them😂

Reactions: 5
I agree with both sides of the argument, and my work do first-come first-served, although you need to book 18 months in advance for the school hols! I can’t wait for mine to leave school so I can go on cheaper holidays in term time though!! My company used to have term time contracts but then people refused to come off them and the company ended up having to offer a cash incentive to switch to a standard contract!
As a parent, there’s no point me taking annual leave during term time as I’ll be home alone! But I do agree that everyone is entitled to take their leave as they wish.
yes I get you I had to take 2 weeks of my annual 's a year separate from my hubby because his work had a shut down for two weeks at Christmas

Reactions: 3
Just seen the dog. So that is his secret IG account just like we suspected 🤨
Those puppies were born almost a year ago, he did say on TM he was thinking of adopting one.
He did. Don’t know how long he’s had the dog.
I think it’s called Alfie according to his bio.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've no idea what kind of dog it is but being around a drunken eejit all the time wouldn't be my first place I would think to rehome it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On classic Emmerdale this week a character went on This Morning (with him and Fern) the editing team must have had to work overtime, you could only see abit of his arm, no face, no voice!!!!! Only Fern!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On classic Emmerdale this week a character went on This Morning (with him and Fern) the editing team must have had to work overtime, you could only see abit of his arm, no face, no voice!!!!! Only Fern!
Oh I remember that as well! How hilarious he’s been air brushed out of everything,just like Savile and Harris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.