Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally yes. But Phil’s lawyers described this as a ‘mutual’ NDA which implies neither can talk about it. It is suspected it was signed after he gave his interviews to the sun and BBc though
---

How are people seeing who follows his private IG account? I can just see the numbers of followers and following but can’t click on them to see user names
You can't view a full list of his followers/following... you can only see by going on the public accounts of his friends/family and check if they follow him.
---
What’s the username of the account?
It's protegoinfinitum

Reactions: 5
Ive never been able to get to the bottom of what Ruby does either? It looks like she works in some kind of creative industry as she seems to be surrounded by arty types but who knows really? I try not to be to harsh on the girls because they will have been conditioned since birth to worship the ground he walks on.
Replace the word 'conditioned' with 'groomed'. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've just found it. Julie had commented on one of Penny Bunny's YouTube videos...

View attachment 2766254
View attachment 2766260
so if Simon Schofield follow's Philth on his new secret account, he can't be that upset at what Philth has done who is described as his little brother!
As for TwoFaced closing down to Simon not having enough time, well I smell shite!......... I can remember seeing a post on Facebook pre pandemic when scrolling through the Two Faced FB page or a lady who done a lot of work for TwoFaced where someone asks in the comments why was it closed all of a sudden and the reply was something along the lines of not to be discussed on social media, a few years later the comment was still there but the reply had been deleted, I did post the screen shots before on here!

Reactions: 16
They were discussing this on GB News earlier and Eamonn just said if he didn't do anything wrong why would he pay a six-figure sum. He said everybody's banned from talking about that and the news panel were giggling 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 28
so if Simon Schofield follow's Philth on his new secret account, he can't be that upset at what Philth has done who is described as his little brother!
As for TwoFaced closing down to Simon not having enough time, well I smell shite!......... I can remember seeing a post on Facebook pre pandemic when scrolling through the Two Faced FB page or a lady who done a lot of work for TwoFaced where someone asks in the comments why was it closed all of a sudden and the reply was something along the lines of not to be discussed on social media, a few years later the comment was still there but the reply had been deleted, I did post the screen shots before on here!
thank you for finding @HollyGolightly your detective skills are fab!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m 99.9 per cent certain that SS was a victim himself but Philth has kept him onside to procure young men for him.

Normally yes. But Phil’s lawyers described this as a ‘mutual’ NDA which implies neither can talk about it. It is suspected it was signed after he gave his interviews to the sun and BBc though
---

How are people seeing who follows his private IG account? I can just see the numbers of followers and following but can’t click on them to see user names
If you have a mutual person that you already follow (eg. Ruby Schofield) if will show that they follow him on the front page. Or who can go on public profiles and type his username in to see if they follow him

Reactions: 7
Symptoms of a very sick society in my opinion. Thankfully some of us around can see through it.

One thing that's really annoyed me and a very good friend about defenders of Philth and the anchor for BBC Nudes at 10 was their claims of it being homophobia driving the reaction to both stories.
This was completely unacceptable.

I know my good friend and I are not alone in feeling Philth and Edwards' cases could tar all gay and bisexual men with the same brush. Philth and that overpaid news anchor deserve all of the condemnation they've received and then some. Not every gay or bisexual man is into chasing after men several years or in those 2 shitters' cases decades younger than them.

The point you make about publicists dripfeeding puff pieces is something I maintain I've seen evidence of with BBC Nudes at Ten's anchor's case. Tried in vain to point it out to someone on Twatter last year but they were either too blind to see it or again likely up to no good themselves.
BBC Nudes? Not something I would want to watch. Huw Edwards butt was enough.

• Haha
I’m 99.9 per cent certain that SS was a victim himself but Philth has kept him onside to procure young men for him.
Yes, so back in 2020 the Mail posted a photo of SS and Philth on a ‘lockdown walk’. Philth would have been 58 and SS about 36. Philth described them as ‘close friends of 20 years’, which begs the question why would a 38 year old want to be best friends with a 16 year old?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
They were discussing this on GB News earlier and Eamonn just said if he didn't do anything wrong why would he pay a six-figure sum. He said everybody's banned from talking about that and the news panel were giggling 👀
I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice to whoever is on the 'GB News News Panel' frankly. Absolute no-marks.

• Angry
  • Wow
The person I knew who worked at this morning and told me all this told me that MM was known to be not only vulnerable due to his mental health but had mild learning disabilities, can’t remember exactly what it was he said his issues were but he was mentally younger than his age, poss adhd too? He told me about the nda and pay out back in 2021 and that all came about after people at this morning higher up started questioning PS on why MM was being given jobs and work that was beyond his skill level. And when PS cooked it off MM got high/drunk and tried to blab to Dan wootton at the NTAs (was a few years ago I spoke to the guy I knew about all this details are fuzzy)
If it's related to adhd it could be a processing disorder. People with ADHD also mature slower than their peers and have big volatile reactions sometimes (TV awards blow up), and use/addiction to stimulants is common as a means of self medicating. Obviously speculation, but I can see how it would fit. Whatever it is, we've had Eamonn Holms confirm MMs status as vulnerable.

Reactions: 8
---

If it was signed after the interview that makes him even more of a scumbag, getting his side of the story out and controlling the narrative for sympathy and then silencing MM.

Actually here is the story in The Sun (no paywall)

So Phil got his self-pitying version out in TV interviews and then shut MM up with an NDA.
I seem to be using the word 'vile' a lot today. :cautious:

Reactions: 8
lol, I suspect "mutual" NDA is just more PR trickery from his team.

Reactions: 15
"PS was once so powerful at itv he could make or break the career of anyone working at itv, whether in front of the camera behind it. What PS wanted, PS got"

So who gave him this power.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.