Phillip Schofield #52 Keep that philthy man away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on here to post that. Look at that bloated piss head face he’s developed. He must do nothing but drink now.

Who are his mates? Do we know anything about them?

Reactions: 7
I just came on here to post that. Look at that bloated piss head face he’s developed. He must do nothing but drink now.

Who are his mates? Do we know anything about them?
The josh guy is a nurse. (Red hair).
they all look far too old to be a love interest

Reactions: 5
The josh guy is a nurse. (Red hair).
they all look far too old to be a love interest
I went to school with him, was a shock to see his face pop up on my MailOnline app 🤣 he’s really good friends with Gok Wan too - assuming they all run in the same circle. Josh is 29 so young enough to be Schofield’s son 🤢 and yes he’s gay. Don’t know him anymore as an adult but he was lovely as a teenager I hope he doesn’t get any stick for knocking round with Phil

• Wow
Reactions: 17
meanwhile there is an interesting thing been posted on the This Morning thread a photo of Rylan and Hollyfilla with the caption, coming soon and the word justice with a hash tag!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m watching “ to catch a copper “ on C4
It’s following Avon and Somerset police investigate their own officers.
Wonder if they have done an episode on Tim ? I know he wasn’t front line police but he was on their payroll.
Now THAT would be an interesting watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I went to school with him, was a shock to see his face pop up on my MailOnline app 🤣 he’s really good friends with Gok Wan too - assuming they all run in the same circle. Josh is 29 so young enough to be Schofield’s son 🤢 and yes he’s gay. Don’t know him anymore as an adult but he was lovely as a teenager I hope he doesn’t get any stick for knocking round with Phil
PS was first spotted hanging around with them and Gok Wan in 2022. Then he followed them both on IG.
At the time I did think Josh might be a love interest of PS but I believe him and Scott are a couple...

Reactions: 2
There will never be an open love interest for Philth because we all know he likes em younger than is acceptable.

Reactions: 12
Funny how times have changed. Just going through my Facebook memories. 4 years ago today Philth made the huge announcement on "This morning". I can't believe I shared it saying how brave I thought he was etc 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤢🙄😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why does he always hang out with men years younger than him? Those guys are obviously about 30 years younger

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.