Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im going to take a guess. Years ago the first time I ever heard of twitter was PS seeminly promoting on TM. There must be some video of it. Maybe it was a paid promo... he was really going for it.
He was obsessed 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve just properly reviewed James Nemo’s facebook post. Do we know for sure who James Nemo is? The post from 29w ago would suggest he does ‘work in tv’ as if he’s posting this what we are discussing now last July then that backs up the claim this was ‘common knowledge’ - made by Joan Collins and the papers.
going thru his Twitter it seems he’s either an employee of itv or friend/colleague of MM.
To keep tweeting it seems he’s changed his twitter handle too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read somewhere the wife has been in a secret relationship elsewhere for around 9 years🤔 So would seem she definitely knew and the facade of them in a happy marriage was all for appearances.
Even if that’s true, that’s not really whatabout, it’s the fact that this seems to be getting murkier by the day, allegedly of course.
A thread on twitter here about Cunard's Queen Elizabeth cruises??

Good for you. Well done.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just properly reviewed James Nemo’s facebook post. Do we know for sure who James Nemo is? The post from 29w ago would suggest he does ‘work in tv’ as if he’s posting this what we are discussing now last July then that backs up the claim this was ‘common knowledge’ - made by Joan Collins and the papers.
I've googled him, he's a Data Wrangler and he's done work for BBC and ITV.

Reactions: 3
MM’s a trier though. Presenting, podcasts, acting, you tuber. He has been encouraged by other people and has ambition. Can’t knock him for that. If this is all true he has just gone about it the wrong way. He is infamous now, not famous. He is probably following this site now, as it hardly gets a mention elsewhere, so don’t be too harsh to him.

All those photos of his family (the Facebook pictures etc) , they are not relevant and perhaps those posts should be taken down. Really not fair on them.

Not being a fun sponge, but they don’t deserve this and not relevant to the main story.

with regard to James Nemo and the missing twitter. I don’t think he was ever on twitter, it was Facebook. Somebody lifted the post from Facebook and added it to twitter. I am losing the plot with all the twists and turns but pretty sure Nemo said he had been a runner in the past, so obviously had the contacts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve received new information tonight from a definite source that Phillip has a flat in the BBC building, well the old BBC building that they’ve done up which is where This Morning comes from. He’s had flats all over the place. He is so blatant, young boys in the White City (BBC FLAT) and open secret on this morning confirmed as at another previous address they apparently worked it out as Jason Gardiner and Phillip were picked up from the same address. That caught Phillip out!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow.... James Nemo used to be a RUNNER for ITV in 2016 o_O

He's actually called James Nimmo if you want to google him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve received new information tonight from a definite source that Phillip has a flat in the BBC building, well the old BBC building that they’ve done up which is where This Morning comes from. He’s had flats all over the place. He is so blatant, young boys in the White City (BBC FLAT) and open secret on this morning confirmed as at another previous address they apparently worked it out as Jason Gardiner and Phillip were picked up from the same address. That caught Phillip out!
Popbitch was correct then

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.