Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as we are all hoping that the MM and PS affair story is all true (gotta love the drama) , what if it does turn out that all of this is indeed false? To me, I know a conspiracy theory when I see one - this does not feel like a conspiracy. There is so much background, so many things that add up. It seems like it definitely must be true... too good to be true perhaps?

Reactions: 11
If he blabs to the press then he will never, ever work in the TV industry again.
I guess the point is though if the cirumstances are that MM is a victim then his emotional wellbeing is more important than a tv job again.
Its not like he couldnt work again. but sure he would have issues if any of these rumours are to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
From memory, was it not Elton John's husband and two others? Please note I didn't really write this because there was a super injunction in place and I don't want my sorry ass sued off.
It never came out, if you’ll excuse my expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if Smug Mug hasn’t had an affair with a young man younger than his daughters. i don’t believe he woke up on the 6th Feb and decided that the following day he was going to start living his truth.
Something pushed him. Sorry Holly, I don’t believe he just had an epiphany!

Reactions: 18
Well according to Dan Wooten the first time he just wrote one small line about PS being a shitbag to everyone eight yes EIGHT HOUSEHOLD NAME celebs he worked with got in touch with him to confirm it was true 😮 i highly doubt their opinions on him changed overnight just because he came out as gay to the little people the other side of the cameras 😂😂😂

I bet they are all calling him all kinds of arseholes & bastards behind closed doors, i can imagine Eamonn and Ruth doing that over their posh kitchen island counter actually. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Im going to take a guess. Years ago the first time I ever heard of twitter was PS seeminly promoting on TM. There must be some video of it. Maybe it was a paid promo... he was really going for it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if ITV has had to accommodate MM in a secure house so that he is safe from the press. This situation has been very tightly handled.
Maybe because his address was easy to find on google if you look hard enough! May have even shopped him off abroad free holiday to America for a few weeks till they hope it does down! But it's not thank god!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.