Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinwag

You can literally see a timeline via twitter of Dan Wootton loving Schofe on there since 2009/2010, conversing back and forth for years then all the positive gushing front pages about him and Holly over the years.

Then one day last year he stops tweeting @schofe and replies to a lad that tweeted him saying PS invited him to the ITV studios and gave him advice about being a presenter. Dan Wootton tweets back at the lad “I’m not surprised by that revelation”

Wootton immediately goes on the war path, tweeting all The Suns negative stories about PS one after the other after the other.

Friday PS comes out as gay, Wooten is back to heaping on the sycophantic praise and calling him brave, then PS is all of a sudden back to tweeting Dan and leaving kisses at the end?!?!

Hahahaha, give me a fucking break!!! could it be more obvious.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Yel

Chatty Member
This could date very quickly

PSX_20200212_083430.jpg

At webuyanycar.com, we live by one simple rule: be more like Phillip Schofield.

The man, the myth, the legend – Phil is the most loved man in the UK, if not the world …unofficially…and that’s when we realised. The Schofinator genuinely is our spirit animal.

He’s adorable, a man of his word, and who can forbear that iconic hair?

Every day we ask ourselves, ‘What would Phil do?’ and we aim to be just as helpful and charming as him. Come on... who wouldn’t be inspired by Phil’s unparalleled values and outlook on life?

You could call this our ‘Phil-osophy’, but you don’t have to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
At what point can you use

I need to stay at home today because I have one hundred and three tattle life pages to catch up on...
and i need to watch This Morning/Lorraine”

as an excuse to cancel everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Argento

I have followed this through every thread, through the diversions, the repetitions, the blind alleys and the revelations and have come to the conclusion that this is actually a lot simpler than it might look. Assuming that there is an injunction in place preventing news media and celebs associated with ITV from talking below is what seem (to me) the logical options for what has happened. Started with the least troublesome down to the downright despicable these seem most likely.

1. Gay presenter at threat of exposure by ex partner takes out injunction and comes out to avoid negative publicity for himself and his tv shows.

2. Gay presenter at threat of exposure by ex partner takes out injunction and comes out to avoid potentially damaging negative publicity because there is significant age gap between presenter and ex partner as this is often viewed dimly in society.

3. Gay presenter at threat of exposure by ex partner takes out injunction and comes out to avoid serious career damage because not only is there a significant age gap but presenter has known ex partner as a child, been patron of ex partners theatre group and has employed ex partner on his tv shows and once of legal age (16?) has begun a relationship with him. This could suggest grooming in the court of public opinion so his representatives would want to shut this down

4. Gay presenter at threat of exposure by ex partner takes out injunction and comes out to avoid possible end of career and possible criminal charges because ex partner would have revealed that relationship began when he was under legal age (not necessarily sexual relationship).

5. Gay presenter at threat of exposure by ex partner takes out injunction and comes out to avoid career destruction and criminal charges as ex partner was only one of many young boys/men to have been involved with presenter as he is shown to have been in many sexual encounters with young boys/men.

Personally I suspect the answer is somewhere between 3 & 5. The celebs supporting him better hope it is 1 or 2 because when it all comes out (and it will eventually) if it is 3 or higher they will find themselves under the spotlight as well. That's why I think a lot of celebs have said nothing after the initial 'you are so brave' tweets which less face it they did because not doing it creates negative publicity for them.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this and would love to hear your opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Teal99

SS and PS go way back, they have appeared in the same shows. He was in Dr Doolittle uk tour when he was a teenager with PS. As well as the 2 faced theatre company, SS runs a company that has lots of troupes doing the rounds of different shows, based on the musicals etc. He is also a singer in those shows etc. PS has also appeared in one of these shows in the last few years, singing etc.

My view is that SS probably provided MM with an intro to PS when he decided to come down to London. The photo of PS visiting 2 faced theatre company when MM is 11ish, is a red herring. He was a patron along with other celebs and was paying a visit. If MM had known PS from then, he would not be pleading with PS to follow him on Twitter a few years later. He was tweeting any celeb back then to try and get follows. PS duly followed.So did another celeb after MM told him his wife was stunning. I still don’t think there was a relationship with PS until he came down to London. If he was in a relationship then he would hardly have had to crowdfund 500 quid for the money to come to London. If PS had an interest in him then he would have paid it for him. He probably asked SS to get him into tv knowing that SS had PS as a contact.

Once working at ITV the goo goo eyes shifted to PS. And a mentorship(!) took place. This would have not been when MM was underage, but still he would have been very young for the middle aged PS. The public not know he was gay due to the family guy image, although a lot of people with any sort of gaydar would have clocked it, but it was generally known and accepted he was gay in the showbiz world, and by his wife and family too. All was tickety boo until MM got a bit less twink like, and more plain and ordinary stocky bloke. PS found a replacement. MM said he felt “fucked over”, made a nuisance of himself around PS, got shifted to Loose Women.

MM pissed off at losing his golden ticket, and being replaced, and seeing his dreams of stardom evaporating (he is not interested in production, all his showreels and you tube films etc attest to that, he wants to be an actor/presenter/whatever) he starts to plot his revenge. He has been festering for months. PS getting more annoyed and tetchy, people start talking about PS negatively, wants the MM problem to go away (Who no doubt as been trying to get back with him/threaten him with media exposure) and PS hires a PR company. Dan Wooton starts to report the negative stories. Amanda Holden has her side issue with him too.

Then we get to late last week. Sun reveals to PS that MM has talked. All action stations by PS, his representation, ITV etc. Need to contain the story. Have to reveal PS is gay, but want the public to know he has been wrestling with his sexuality for a long time, causing him much anguish and sleepless nights, his family are cool with it and they are still tight, and in no way as he been forced to come out, he wanted to, he is proud. Instead they should have said, I am gay, proud, family know, we all love each other. Was in a consensual relationship with somebody who has threatened me with media exposure, hence the outing. Made an error of judgement as the man lacked the maturity to handle a relationship.

We would have gone, ew, you dirty old man, and then it would have blown away. Look at Stephen Fry and his very young partner. But now we think all sorts because they tried to contain too much which in this world win web age is uncontainable.

PS and his representatives are proving to be a bit shit at PR. And no superinjunction is going to change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
I have updated my post for more clarity... 👀👀👀

I have been reading the PS threads for almost 48hrs. Finally registered in the early hours of yesterday morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info & this is a basic (getting more detailed) summary of what I have learned:

*PS is, and has been, gay for many years - but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him, his cohorts and the media backing him to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" - both television and journalism - for years that he's gay. No one cares that he's gay. They care about being lied to and being manipulated by the media, particularly if this is any part of an attempt to cover up any other potentially more damaging (perhaps even illegal as well as immoral) stories...

* Another concern is that this "revelation" may or may not be in connection with the rumours of PS being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person, MM, who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when he was aged @ 10/11yrs. He also friended MM on social media when he was 15 and then "mentored" him through "menial" runner work at TM for a number of years after MM had crowdfunded £500 for a move to London as a very young teenage adult. MM then moved on from TM to LW in the summer of 2019, and was apparently sacked by ITV last week, just before the big"reveal", and his Twitter and media accounts, alongside the web page of theatre he attended as a youngster, have disappeared. Not concerning or worrying at all?!?!

*SS (no relation to PS, surname coincidentally the same) ran the 2 Faced theatre that MM attended. SS was a child performer, with PS and has remained friends with him. PS became a patron of the theatre and regularly attended and supported them. The theatre's web page has currently been closed down.

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys. His language and behaviour shows a distinct concern in consideration towards his a middle to elderly aged man is addressing young boys. Grooming language or behaviour?!?!

*Yes, MM was a precocious, irritating teenage oik who wanted to make his way in the "wonderful" world of showbiz - but that in no way excuses older, richer and more influential men like PS from taking advantage of much, much younger adoring, desperate and vulnerable children/young people and using them for their own personal sexual gratification, and then possibly casting them aside once they lose their innocent looks and charming boyishness. That's called grooming and exploitation whichever way you look at it!

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their manic "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions), and not only the effects of over indulgence from after the television award ceremonies. Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation and profit they make from their reputation that these people are clean living, and that they get to be "outraged and indignant" on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented and aggressively promoted by the same company JG, which coincidentally employs many of the adult children of said "stars", and which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press whilst promoting positive and, as we have seen with the the big "reveal", basically fictional stories. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby decisions we may make. There is obviously big money in this. Just how much and how far are they willing to go - or have gone - to protect their sources of income?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
You can literally see a timeline via twitter of Dan Wootton loving Schofe on there since 2009/2010, conversing back and forth for years then all the positive gushing front pages about him and Holly over the years.

Then one day last year he stops tweeting @schofe and replies to a lad that tweeted him saying PS invited him to the ITV studios and gave him advice about being a presenter. Dan Wootton tweets back at the lad “I’m not surprised by that revelation”

Wootton immediately goes on the war path, tweeting all The Suns negative stories about PS one after the other after the other.

Friday PS comes out as gay, Wooten is back to heaping on the sycophantic praise and calling him brave, then PS is all of a sudden back to tweeting Dan and leaving kisses at the end?!?!

Hahahaha, give me a fucking break!!! could it be more obvious.
Dan Wootton posted this in back in November... I wonder who the household names are that contact him :unsure:
EJ7ecW8XkAEcAAJ.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

petitspois

VIP Member
I just wanted to say that I love Tattle. The site actually works, nothing seems to get taken down, people (in my experience) are respectful and not bitchy. Love it

Reactions: 40

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
The more I read about this the more I don’t think it was MM that was about to expose PS but someone else. MM seems far too fame hungry to have risked being shunned from the industry. He’s just been dragged into it because he was the one who was seeing him for a long period and was widely known to be?
Looking at what people have posted I’d say PS dumped him last summer, he moved shows... my guess would be whoever the latest buddy was threatening to out him?
Why would MM have left it six months?

Reactions: 39

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I'll tell you one thing for nothing...it's going to be very hard to go back to the mundane worlds of Mrs Meldrum and Rebecca Lamb after finally catching up with these threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I only joined yesterday and I’m now classed as a ‘well known member’. My house has turned into a right shithole. Thank god I don’t start my new job until next month 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not to be the thread police, but I'm a bit uncomfortable about pics of MM's sister being posted on here when she has nothing to do with the PS story.

Reactions: 36

RebelOgilvy

Anybody here also on Twitter, there is a movement to spam all of TM's tweets with #ThisMorningsCoverUp
Lets get this baby trending...

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Treesy19

VIP Member
The Mail Online must be twitching like mad and rocking back and forth in their seats wanting to post 20 articles all saying the same thing, and of course listing MM’s parents’ house worth. And begging for “Do you know MM?” It’s SO telling that they are not going to town on this AT ALL since it broke. I’ll reiterate what most people say too: it’s nothing to do with being gay, it’s the fact there is quite obviously something disturbing being covered up and I can only think grooming tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RebelOgilvy

Does anyone really believe the police would investigate? Thousands of girls have been groomed and raped in Rotherham and other towns in the country snd 🤷‍♀️. I don’t think the police would touch this with a barge pole
In my personal experience the UK police are just as corrupt as every other bugger in any position of power on this rock of ours...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
New thread suggestion - we'll be there in about 15 minutes the way things are going 😂

#6 Schofield & his Amazing Technicolour Super Injunction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34