Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having now watched so many videos of MM performing, presenting and interviewing, I have come to the conclusion that I don't think I could be in the same room as the guy without committing an uncontrollable violent act. Seriously, he is so corny I feel sorry for him, but at the same time, he would do my head in to the point where I would have to be stretchered off to a high security psychiatric hospital. Broadmoor?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A slight tangent....Just wondering why TS are being so protective and letting my mind wander..... Martin Frizzell is Editor orProducer of TS and his boys with Fiona Phillips are now 20 and 17. Can’t find out what they do for a living.....

Reactions: 2
Well according to Dan Wooten the first time he just wrote one small line about PS being a shitbag to everyone eight yes EIGHT HOUSEHOLD NAME celebs he worked with got in touch with him to confirm it was true 😮 i highly doubt their opinions on him changed overnight just because he came out as gay to the little people the other side of the cameras 😂😂😂

I bet they are all calling him all kinds of arseholes & bastards behind closed doors, i can imagine Eamonn and Ruth doing that over their posh kitchen island counter actually. 😆
Eamonn and Ruth for sure!

Reactions: 3
Having now watched so many videos of MM performing, presenting and interviewing, I have come to the conclusion that I don't think I could be in the same room as the guy without committing an uncontrollable violent act. Seriously, he is so corny I feel sorry for him, but at the same time, he would do my head in to the point where I would have to be stretchered off to a high security psychiatric hospital. Broadmoor?
Hahahaha, same. He has the type of personality that I'd want to slap someone for having.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well according to Dan Wooten the first time he just wrote one small line about PS being a shitbag to everyone eight yes EIGHT HOUSEHOLD NAME celebs he worked with got in touch with him to confirm it was true 😮 i highly doubt their opinions on him changed overnight just because he came out as gay to the little people the other side of the cameras 😂😂😂

I bet they are all calling him all kinds of arseholes & bastards behind closed doors, i can imagine Eamonn and Ruth doing that over their posh kitchen island counter actually. 😆
I'm forming the opinion that PS might be to the television industry as Cilla Black was to British Airways.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From memory, was it not Elton John's husband and two others? Please note I didn't really write this because there was a super injunction in place and I don't want my sorry ass sued off.
The thing about super injunctions is that they generally promote the issue more! Yeah the Elton John one was about him and his husband and "someone else" in a paddling pool filled with olive oil. I think!

Reactions: 5
Reminds me of those delusional people desperate for fame on X factor. Why don’t their family tell them the truth? Remember the girl pleading with Simon Cowell?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just properly reviewed James Nemo’s facebook post. Do we know for sure who James Nemo is? The post from 29w ago would suggest he does ‘work in tv’ as if he’s posting this what we are discussing now last July then that backs up the claim this was ‘common knowledge’ - made by Joan Collins and the papers.

Reminds me of those delusional people desperate for fame on X factor. Why don’t their family tell them the truth? Remember the girl pleading with Simon Cowell?
Did you see the video of him doing impressions of motorbike noises and other vehicles? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He actually thought it was a talent. I laughed so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see the video of him doing impressions of motorbike noises and other vehicles? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He actually thought it was a talent. I laughed so hard.
No I didn’t see that, sounds so cringeworthy.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just properly reviewed James Nemo’s facebook post. Do we know for sure who James Nemo is? The post from 29w ago would suggest he does ‘work in tv’ as if he’s posting this what we are discussing now last July then that backs up the claim this was ‘common knowledge’ - made by Joan Collins and the papers.
Either that, he could be a member of the local younger gay community which is probably quite gossipy. I mean PS and MM were not living in a vacuum and people talk to their family and friends. It's a wonder it took so long for this to be brought to the attention of the public. Schofield is a joke now. The days of elder statesman of tv presenting are now gone.

• Heart
Remember when that MP named Ryan Giggs as having the injunction in parliament using parliamentary privilege??????!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.