Phillip Schofield #5 We don't buy any of it .com

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.... James Nemo used to be a RUNNER for ITV in 2016 o_O

He's actually called James Nimmo if you want to google him.
Oh looks like he was based in Manchester though so probably didn't work directly with PS or MM but obviously he'd have connections in the TV industry. He seems genuine.

Reactions: 2
Excuse my ignorance, but who is Kathryn Cassidy?
not entirely sure, she posted about “The Morning Show” (fictional program on Apple TV which has a very similar theme to the RL reason for these threads) James Nemo has also previously tweeted about the show back in Jan alluding to PS and TM and was blocked by PS on Twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 2
this popped up in my you tube feed earlier.

also, Nearly every single show Mr ITV has worked on he's had some role.

with a star now profile Big Brother would have been next without doubt its basically
the first port of call the producers used in the later years even when on Channel 4

Reactions: 1
Nimmo has set all his pages to private. The ones where he puts his cv etc. Only one still up.

as at another previous address they apparently worked it out as Jason Gardiner and Phillip were picked up from the same address. That caught Phillip out!
Sorry if I am reading this wrong. Are you implying that JG and PS were leaving from the same flat? Meaning they have been involved with each other?

Also, this is excellent information that you have provided.

Reactions: 5
A slight tangent....Just wondering why TS are being so protective and letting my mind wander..... Martin Frizzell is Editor orProducer of TS and his boys with Fiona Phillips are now 20 and 17. Can’t find out what they do for a living.....
At the age could easily be uni and school respectively.

I can’t get the picture out of my head that PS is Zippy ‘with his straight mouth’. Not sure who said that last night but I’ve laughed about it all day.
YES!!! I'm still laughing at that too. Contender for Tattle post of the year! 😂

Gagging orders no one can talk jeez has nothing been learned from the bbc scandals this needs to be taken further how dare they treat us like idiots

Reactions: 6
Gagging orders no one can talk jeez has nothing been learned from the bbc scandals this needs to be taken further how dare they treat us like idiots
I agree.

i don’t understand why he warrants such protection. Money talks.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.