Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best bet is he knows too many people that are tangled up in this disgusting web of grooming/molesting/power abusers. You unpick one thread and a whole department store's worth of skeletons come bounding out.
I think you mean β€˜scalitions’ 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As for dick pics! WHY?? They are ugly same as pulled apart vaginas!!
BTW I'm not a pearl clutching prude... I just think they are not appealing to look at from my phone screen πŸ˜•
I don't get it either. And the older they get, the saggier and more grim they get πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back to PS. I'm hoping we are not going to discover a sea of him posing naked with his peenie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I once received a dick pic which resembled a cumberland sausage that had been whacked with a cricket bat. Revolting and very off putting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
No offence to the blokes here. Cocks are really unattractive things πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

Sex at work? Yeah - I've done it, in my youth. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
As a gay man I have to disagree πŸ˜‹ but would agree about lady parts πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Love and best wishes, different strokes for different folks 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another young one PS gave advice to... he later did work experience on TM. He was around 17/18...
He works on Morning Live now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Another young one PS gave advice to... he later did work experience on TM. He was around 17/18...

Work experience experience from a female perspective. Not one mention of or selfie with Philth.

Eta - again. This was the only thing she tweeted. He didn't seek her out to offer advice then? Funny that. She's also liked a lot of anti Holly and Philth tweets
Screenshot_20230607-215152_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Well done HollyGolightly for your great detective work. All this literal evidence on Twitter alone of him befriending teens FFS. Wish the papers would run with this, but I suppose Philth would deny any impropriety and sue..... even though with few exceptions it seems to be males he "helped out". I saw some lads myself on Twitter saying they used to Snapchat Philth back in the day and were now looking upon it with different eyes. I mean it's there in black and white!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As a gay man I have to disagree πŸ˜‹ but would agree about lady parts πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Love and best wishes, different strokes for different folks 😊
Haha I'm with you here I've received alot of dick pics in the last year and some are actually quite handsome dicks 🀣🀣 I see myself out now πŸ˜‰

Edit to add never sent my fanny but guys go crazy for my boobs πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
This is the end for Philth for sure … we have been here before and powered through.
It’s a pregnant pause atm but I don’t think we will ever see his ugly zippy fizz again on our screens.
All we wanted a month or so ago was for him to be gone from our screens, we got it.

Those interviews, man, he is an oxygen thief and did not deserve the air time. All his bull tit is just more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.