Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never have received a dick pick... I would die 😆😆😆 I did go on a date once with a guy utterly offended that I wouldn't go to his house to sleep with him on the basis that he had bought champagne 🤔
This reminds me of a date many years ago where the guy was totally offended and sulked because i wouldn't go back to his flat and sleep with him on the basis of him having spent the day cleaning his bedroom and changing the duvet for me...... he was an actual grown up 32 year old man aswell 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
What the duck is wrong with him???!!!! I hate to say it and I know Mel B isn't a teenager but it reminds me of the horrible clip of Jimmy Saville feeling up that girl on Top Of The Pops, on camera.
Wasn’t that Colleen Nolan when she was about 15 and The Nolan’s were on Top of the Pops? I’m sure I remember her mentioning it in a documentary.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion...

Pedalo grooming the beautiful twinks, your 🍆 power and lies makes everything stinks 🤬

Reactions: 10
No, you’re quite correct, and call me old fashioned but I prefer it showered or bathed beforehand too, like I do myself. Absolutely no way do I want it whipped out during the day for funtime when it’s been used for multiple bathroom trips in between.

I'm sorry men of Tattle, but I’m willing to bet NONE of you wash your hands long enough to sing two rounds of happy birthday after ablutions. Filth.
This was me today. Multiple times. Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are the papers going to leave Philth alone after he mentioned dying etc?
Has he got away with it all?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t that Colleen Nolan when she was about 15 and The Nolan’s were on Top of the Pops? I’m sure I remember her mentioning it in a documentary.
No, I'd forgotten about Coleen. I was referring to this incident.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes, I remember seeing that and Colleen spoke about it, saying her sisters came to her rescue. That's not Colleen in this clip though , I do remember seeing Savile with his arm round her .

Reactions: 8
I reckon so...... unless something else is brewing. But it seems all has gone quiet🤔
Hopefully more will come out in time. As long as he is never allowed back presenting a show, I suppose that's some consolation. We had lost hope he'd be kicked off This Morning and his other ITV shows, but it finally happened. His reputation is in tatters, although not as much as it would be, I'm sure, if all his misdeeds came to light. There are stupid people out there saying "Age gap relationships happen all the time, leave him alone" but with any luck the people with any power in TV won't touch him with a bargepole. He'll try to get back on, of course he will. He may have a few failed attempts like Michael Barrymore. He'll make some noise and try to settle some scores. But ultimately he's a groomer at best, and anyone with brains knows it.

Reactions: 27
We used to call it a pink whistle, when our staffy ' got it out '
This is one of the reasons I have a female dog 😑 (That and the first photo I saw of her told me she was mine).

I remember an old boss of mine got suspended for shagging someone against the safe and filmed on CCTV. Once I heard that story, my legs were shut to all at work.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she another one represented by YMU?
Has Charlene White said anything else? I remember she was one of the first to stand up for him and Holly when the stories started about them wanting to knock each other's heads in by saying they were 'absolutely brilliant' and she loves having hugs with them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not a video of Philth but Louis Walsh I’m just putting it here to show how fucked ITV is, I dread to think of the stuff they cover up after they allow tit like this to happen on their watch. This video make me so uncomfortable it’s unreal 🤢
View attachment 2223370

I remember when that first did the rounds and the amount of people I saw saying it clearly wasn't harassment because he is gay and not attracted to her was shocking especially since some of them were people I thought were actually smart.
---
Horrid man. Also did a Facebook Live where his husband just happened to flash his knob for all to see. Barrowman should never work in TV again
What's worse is he claimed people when it became public about his behavior, he did a crappy apology then did an interview saying everyone was making a big deal out of nothing/ Worse still, a few of his co-stars came out and more or less said because they were fine with it, it was no big deal even though it wasn't them it happened to. He has always been a dick and had a go at Eve Myles last year for some reason....probably jealous she still has a career and is winning awards while he has had to resort back to bit parts singing for his supper again like the early years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.