Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand why the BBC haven’t gone after Phil more. how difficult is it to say on the news that 'the BBC have found other tweets between PS and young boys wanting to work in tv on the very platform he interacted with the young boy'.
I don’t think they would ever do that, because that would mean they’re actively accusing some level of wrongdoing on his part with minors.

It just won’t happen. Not unless something comes out - either about MM, or in the investigation - to strongly suggest it, and then it’ll be a mad scramble for who can report it first.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Could he ever reappear on tv? I hope not.

I presume a lot of people would be thinking about what he said went on on his dressing room 🤢 no matter how he tries to spin the story. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Now, I am really annoyed with you lot. For some reason my Facebook suddenly has ads/random joke posts about men with a small penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could he ever reappear on tv? I hope not.

I presume a lot of people would be thinking about what he said went on on his dressing groom 🤢 no matter how he tries to spin the story. Ugh.
Hope you don't mind me correcting your spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still find it weird that both brothers had this, unhealthy interest shall we say, in teenage lads, did something happen to them when they were younger? I wondered if Phil had maybe been abused by someone in TV in the 70s/80s and this is why this has been covered up previously and seems to be quietening down now (unbelievably), but he was brought up in NZ and came over in the 80s when he 18/19? I think and started with bbc then.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t understand why the BBC haven’t gone after Phil more. how difficult is it to say on the news that 'the BBC have found other tweets between PS and young boys wanting to work in tv on the very platform he interacted with the young boy'.
My best bet is he knows too many people that are tangled up in this disgusting web of grooming/molesting/power abusers. You unpick one thread and a whole department store's worth of skeletons come bounding out.

Reactions: 27
Ugh, these men who whip their cocks out in a power play really disgust me. The only time anyone wants to be near a cock is when you're getting down to the biz... or is that just me?!

And ETA to say, in what world is it OK to be having sex while you're at work? It's really not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Philip schofield is a groomer,
He just loves a late bloomer...
His head is grey,
Sex-Pest ; we all say..........
It should have all broken sooner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I still find it weird that both brothers had this, unhealthy interest shall we say, in teenage lads, did something happen to them when they were younger? I wondered if Phil had maybe been abused by someone in TV in the 70s/80s and this is why this has been covered up previously and seems to be quietening down now (unbelievably), but he was brought up in NZ and came over in the 80s when he 18/19? I think and started with bbc then.
Brought up in Newquay, worked for BBC 17-19 then went to NZ for a couple of years in 1981.

Reactions: 10
If no harm was done and it was ‘consensual and legal ‘ by both parties why hasn’t their being a statement from the boys legal team which Philth is paying for anyway to end all this ???
Secondly if there is wrongdoing and the boy silenced , why aren’t the police all over this and Philth been pulled in for questioning before been given the innocent card . Something doesn’t add up and looks like it’s going to be brushed under the carpet …amazing what money and power can do ! Business as normal now for TM. One big happy family . Nothing to see here now …move along .

Reactions: 38
James Haskell comment about Holly will be shown on Dan Wootton on gb news later

Reactions: 7
This is the end for Philth for sure … we have been here before and powered through.
It’s a pregnant pause atm but I don’t think we will ever see his ugly zippy fizz again on our screens.

Reactions: 17
Ugh, these men who whip their cocks out in a power play really disgust me. The only time anyone wants to be near a cock is when you're getting down to the biz... or is that just me?!

And ETA to say, in what world is it OK to be having sex while you're at work? It's really not.
No offence to the blokes here. Cocks are really unattractive things 😂🤢
And as a power play, or dick pics - urgh gross.

Sex at work? Yeah - I've done it, in my youth. 🙈😂
---
I really dont like him. He's a bully and a boorish bleep.
😂😂😂

You're a fan of the self obsessed moron then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No offence to the blokes here. Cocks are really unattractive things 😂🤢
And as a power play, or dick pics - urgh gross.

Sex at work? Yeah - I've done it, in my youth. 🙈😂
---

😂😂😂

You're a fan of the self obsessed moron then 😂
As for dick pics! WHY?? They are ugly same as pulled apart vaginas!!
BTW I'm not a pearl clutching prude... I just think they are not appealing to look at from my phone screen 😕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Not a video of Philth but Louis Walsh I’m just putting it here to show how fucked ITV is, I dread to think of the stuff they cover up after they allow tit like this to happen on their watch. This video make me so uncomfortable it’s unreal 🤢
View attachment 2223370
What the duck is wrong with him???!!!! I hate to say it and I know Mel B isn't a teenager but it reminds me of the horrible clip of Jimmy Saville feeling up that girl on Top Of The Pops, on camera.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.