Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tempted to greet everyone I meet with "Are you ok? I hope so."
I'm a mental health first aider. We ask someone 'are you ok' twice. Over three quarters (78%) of us would tell friends and family we are "fine" even if struggling with a mental health problem. It made me put several pounds in a swear box when Holly started her scripted bollocks with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I once received a dick pic which resembled a cumberland sausage that had been whacked with a cricket bat. Revolting and very off putting.
I never have received a dick pick... I would die 😆😆😆 I did go on a date once with a guy utterly offended that I wouldn't go to his house to sleep with him on the basis that he had bought champagne 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm a mental health first aider. We ask someone 'are you ok' twice. Over three quarters (78%) of us would tell friends and family we are "fine" even if struggling with a mental health problem. It made me put several pounds in a swear box when Holly started her scripted bollocks with it.
The insincerity and patronising tone was off the scale

Reactions: 23
My best bet is he knows too many people that are tangled up in this disgusting web of grooming/molesting/power abusers. You unpick one thread and a whole department store's worth of skeletons come bounding out.
The speed of which it’s died down tells me you’re correct. And this is not the Madeleine McCann thread but it’s very important to point out that Martin Frizzell and Fiona Phillips were instrumental in parroting their narrative and allowing their fairy story to go completely unchallenged at ITV.

Gerry McCann is, and Frizzell is supposed to be a Freemason, I know there’s a poster that disagrees BUT they do help each other out at times and no one can dispute that.

In my mind it’s 100% what’s behind it.

Who had that blurb from Simon Schofield's theatre group? The amount of times it was stating how safe and kind they were there looked like a form of brainwashing to me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, these men who whip their cocks out in a power play really disgust me. The only time anyone wants to be near a cock is when you're getting down to the biz... or is that just me?!

And ETA to say, in what world is it OK to be having sex while you're at work? It's really not.
No, you’re quite correct, and call me old fashioned but I prefer it showered or bathed beforehand too, like I do myself. Absolutely no way do I want it whipped out during the day for funtime when it’s been used for multiple bathroom trips in between.

I'm sorry men of Tattle, but I’m willing to bet NONE of you wash your hands long enough to sing two rounds of happy birthday after ablutions. Filth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I can’t understand why the BBC haven’t gone after Phil more. how difficult is it to say on the news that 'the BBC have found other tweets between PS and young boys wanting to work in tv on the very platform he interacted with the young boy'.
Or even the Mail. They’re always reporting tit they’ve lifted from Mumsnet etc. It wouldn’t be libellous to print a few of the screenshots of Philth’s socials that have been shown on here just to highlight the fact that there’s a LOT of young boys he initially made contact with and later arranged work experience for.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
As for dick pics! WHY?? They are ugly same as pulled apart vaginas!!
BTW I'm not a pearl clutching prude... I just think they are not appealing to look at from my phone screen 😕
I agree here too. I’m glad it was the old Nokia's when me and Mr Cat met, because I know for a FACT he’d have sent me dick pics. He is positively feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never have received a dick pick... I would die 😆😆😆 I did go on a date once with a guy utterly offended that I wouldn't go to his house to sleep with him on the basis that he had bought champagne 🤔
I've never received one either except from my partner and he was already my partner for some time
I saw that earlier. Who is gemgem? Who wrote about her experience with PS
Looked to me like it was a Reddit post not not sure.

Reactions: 5
Today when I said are you ok? I kept thinking of Hollys speech. Just cringe.

Holly will think of that forever.
I bet her Dan's walking on eggshells afraid to say Are you okay? 😏

It's as if someone put her up to fail.

I bet she's planning her exit. I can't believe her TM pay. Crazy figures for ITV.
I dont think she will be worth those figures when she renegotiate future contracts elsewhere.

I bet she is hoping her for the Im a Celeb gig and Whim Hoff presenting gigs again.

I think Holly needs to have a sense of Humour to deal with this it's the only way to handle the ridicule. Break the ice 🧊

Reactions: 16
What is wrong is underage children/ teens and much older adults that should know better having relations. Imo this is a cultural thing.

We need to come together as a society and challenge, and make it truly clear how wrong this is.

How the duck is anyone justifying all other teens with older celebs, as normalizing that in society.

My own boys will be taught that they should be the best of themselves, whoever they grow to be, and never take advantage of, or be taken advantage of by other human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have ITV done enough. On gb news. Staffers turn on TM boss frizell

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.