Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, I remember that - in a swimming pool weren’t they? I used to think he was okay back in the day (many years ago) but can’t bear him now. He seems to spend his life re-tweeting George Takei and doing Comic con.
On his twitter with The Crankies!!! How the mighty have fallen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was John Barrowman as well and his impulsion to whip his cock out on set. He put it on one woman’s shoulder IIRC, which she didn’t consent to.
I remember reading about that when there were revelations about some other creep whose name escapes me right now.
I think he did it to more than one woman 🤢 I could never abide Barrowman even before I knew anything like that about him.

He was replaced as a judge on DOI but was subsequently given another programme. I think that is gone now too. Thankfully.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, that company, eurgh. Must have been awkward for him with Amanda not being able to stand Philth.
---

Very true. The idiots have the most amplified voices.
I think that's why she is quite muted about PS, otherwise she would sing like a canary.

Remember her comment a few years ago re PS when she said tin opener and can of worms

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think anyone needs to feel sorry for Holly, her husband is a producer so she’ll be fine but agree that YMU are on a witch hunt. This thread has really made me realise how little we actually know about celebrities.

Reactions: 38
If you look at the YMU entertainment list they either work regularly at ITV or have been on IAC and other big popular ITV shows

Reactions: 17
Barrowman’s another CBBC presenter seemingly plucked from nowhere. He was a bit-parter on the West End before that.

He gives me the creeps. There’s that story of him cutting his birthday cake with his 🍆 and asking guests to lick it off which is just simply hilarious, no?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Didn't the police officers on the Kenny Noye case have to be changed cause they were freemasons like him?
Unless they told them they were Freemasons how would they know they don’t wear badges or do the ministry of silky walks
Although they do some odd things
But once you know the meaning of them it all becomes relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you look at the YMU entertainment list they either work regularly at ITV or have been on IAC and other big popular ITV shows
I looked at the YMU directors on the Companies House site. The top bod is a Mark Page so I googled him. Had a shock to see he had been convicted of sex offences! But it was a different Mark Page.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On his twitter with The Crankies!!! How the mighty have fallen :ROFLMAO:
The Krankies have their own, er, foibles, if Popbitch are to be believed (allegedly swingers, with Ian having a habit of serving nibbles on a tray with his penis on it). So he has something in common with John Barrowman (all exhibitionists, I suppose)...though, whether they still participate is anyone's guess. The husband and wife duo are both 76 years old now.

*I'm sure this is very old news

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless they told them they were Freemasons how would they know they don’t wear badges or do the ministry of silky walks
Although they do some odd things
But once you know the meaning of them it all becomes relevant
Many " high profile " villains had/have a lot of influence regarding the police. You scratch my back etc... Kenny Noye was no exception.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw John Barrowman do his Christmas show, the year before it all came out, and he mentioned his dick a lot even then. His parents were dragged out on stage a couple of times too but beyond his songs (I'm not a musicals kinda gal), I found him dull. Pretty but dull. But my mother enjoyed every moment. Nowt queer as folk 🤐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The Krankies have their own, er, foibles, if Popbitch are to be believed (allegedly swingers, with Ian having a habit of serving nibbles on a tray with his penis on it). So he has something in common with John Barrowman (all exhibitionists, I suppose)...though, whether they still participate is anyone's guess. The husband and wife duo are both 76 years old now.

*I'm sure this is very old news
Nibbles on a tray with his penis on it?? WTAF!
Now I know why my dinner parties are boring!!
" Husband!!! Get ya cock out from now on " 😂
---
Come on you IRONS!!!!
Sorry, I'm getting excited for West Ham tonight 😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I would be really interested to see if Phillip ‘helped’ anyone who wasn’t a young male. There is definitely a pattern emerging here.

That video of Louis Walsh makes me feel sick, the entitlement of it. What on earth is wrong with these men??

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen that Mel Gibson is about to release a docu about the child trafficking in Ukraine and Hollywood?

Rabbit hole

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.