Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just made this, if it's not allowed on here then the Mods can delete 😀 x...

Resizer_16861419578701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Entering into the record on behalf of the now dead Max Clifford who sadly died without serving full sentence

The jury has heard claims that Clifford has a "micropenis" measuring two and half inches, while one woman told the court the publicist's penis was "enormous".

"None of these four witnesses is correct," he said. "That's because Mr Clifford has an average-sized penis. That will be his evidence."

A doctor had measured Clifford's penis at five and a quarter inches long when flaccid, the barrister said.

"Certainly not freakishly small and certainly not enormous," Horwell said. "Not one of these witnesses can be relied upon."

Gawd, imagine having your cock measured by the court doctor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Epstein's lawyer says the questions are argumentative and embarrassing - if anyone deserves to be humiliated or feel uncomfortable, it's this guy.
Not a video of Philth but Louis Walsh I’m just putting it here to show how fucked ITV is, I dread to think of the stuff they cover up after they allow tit like this to happen on their watch. This video make me so uncomfortable it’s unreal 🤢
View attachment 2223370
As Louis is a gay man, what's his fascination with Mel B's bottom? Very strange.

I do remember (in the 1990s-2000s) that some gay men (at least, in the pubs and clubs I went to) tried to normalise feeling women's up boobs, or just general groping (nothing too sexually explicit but still baffling to me as an outsider looking in). I didn't allow it at all but who's to say the grope-ees weren't still getting a sexual kick out of it? Groping isn't decent behaviour, no matter who or why you do it. (I wouldn't fondle a guy who was essentially a stranger, or even a mate).

Didn't know any gay women who did this to each other, who knows.

At least you could say it's consensual but I found it weird. I've no idea if this is a fleeting "thing" or just the people I met at that time. Louis' interactions with Mel B definitely DON'T look consensual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Epstein's lawyer says the questions are argumentative and embarrassing - if anyone deserves to be humiliated or feel uncomfortable, it's this guy.
As Louis is a gay man, what's his fascination with Mel B's bottom? Very strange.

I do remember (in the 1990s-2000s) that some gay men (at least, in the pubs and clubs I went to) tried to normalise feeling women's up boobs, or just general groping. I didn't allow it at all but who's to say they weren't still getting a sexual kick out of it? Groping isn't decent behaviour, no matter who or why you do it. (I wouldn't fondle a guy who was essentially a stranger, or even a mate).

At least you could say it's consensual but I found it weird. I've no idea if this is a fleeting "thing" or just the people I met at that time.
Gok wan- couldnt kerp his hands to himself on his shows

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can anyone see this user profile on Twitter? Was going to look at it a bit closer as it's the only female careers advice type tweet I've seen so far.
Screenshot_20230607-140226_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Gok wan- couldnt kerp his hands to himself on his shows
Forgot about him!! I'm sure the counter-argument would be that Trinny and Susanna were very handsy too. Maybe just a (weird) crossing of boundaries that we now are more aware of and won't tolerate.

Reactions: 9
Forgot about him!! I'm sure the counter-argument would be that Trinny and Susanna were very handsy too. Maybe just a (weird) crossing of boundaries that we now are more aware of and won't tolerate.
Yeah watching Gok's shows, it was a VERY different vibe to what Louis was doing there.

Reactions: 7
Some interesting stuff on Reddit . Including a good thread title ( highlighted) 😊😭
(Spoilering it as it may be triggering)
Wow, the allegation that it was Tim's son is mentioned again (though I'm not sure where else it's been mentioned away from Tattle). I find the Tim Schofield situation absolutely despicable.

And the Redditor is right, if Schofe had walked away from this a few years ago he might well have got away with it - the story was buried in 2020. Tim serving a prison term has brought this all back up. I truly don't want to believe anyone would cover for a paedophile or leave their young nephew suffering without support and hoped it wasn't true - how could he?

Yes, Phillip hasn't committed the crimes of his brother (at least, we hope), but why not act upon the information? You can't just say to a pedalo "stop it" thinking it will only happen once. Phil values protecting himself over a traumatised and confused family member?

People like this deserve all that's coming to them.
---
(Spoilering it as it may be triggering)
Wow, the allegation that it was Tim's son is mentioned again (though I'm not sure where else it's been mentioned away from Tattle). I find the Tim Schofield situation absolutely despicable.

And the Redditor is right, if Schofe had walked away from this a few years ago he might well have got away with it - the story was buried in 2020. Tim serving a prison term has brought this all back up. I truly don't want to believe anyone would cover for a paedophile or leave their young nephew suffering without support and hoped it wasn't true - how could he?

Yes, Phillip hasn't committed the crimes of his brother (at least, we hope), but why not act upon the information? You can't just say to a pedalo "stop it" thinking it will only happen once. Phil values protecting himself over a traumatised and confused family member?

People like this deserve all that's coming to them.
Another aspect that's occurred to me, but it may be baseless. I had an ex-best friend (an out gay woman) who told me in her younger years her sister used to "touch her up" (between the legs) as a child but it stopped when she got older.

I knew the sister reasonably well (loud, brash, OTT, though there was a manipulative / bullying streak about her), as far as I know she is heterosexual and had been married, now divorced. My friend didn't seem that traumatised about it, I'll be honest, more confused and I was more upset for her than she was.

Where I'm going with this is that I tend to think that if children touch each other inappropriately there's got to be an adult somewhere earlier down the line who has "taught" this behaviour. Could be their father (to be fair, I always found the father a bit weird, but that's not much to go on) or another family member, most likely.

It does make you wonder (as Tim said something to the effect of "everyone does this (with their son), which adult taught Tim, if this is the case?

I may be grasping at straws.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that in general things are not tolerated today which previously were deemed to be ok, certain behaviours and language etc. Whereas previously someone was referred to as a ‘dirty old man’ I think there would be other words used to describe them.

However it’s also true people in the past maybe didn’t speak up and now we are encouraged to say if someone’s behaviour is not acceptable.

What did I read? Somebody said it’s up to the young lad in question to say if he was groomed. I don’t think this is right. It’s up to the person in power or authority not to take advantage of their position.

I saw a clip the other day from The Generation Game. Rolf Harris was on and when he went to greet a lady contestant, he kissed her open mouthed. I was shocked and disgusted. This literally in full view of TV cameras.

If people have been coerced they need to come forward.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

I do remember (in the 1990s-2000s) that some gay men (at least, in the pubs and clubs I went to) tried to normalise feeling women's up boobs, or just general groping (nothing too sexually explicit but still baffling to me as an outsider looking in). I didn't allow it at all but who's to say the grope-ees weren't still getting a sexual kick out of it? Groping isn't decent behaviour, no matter who or why you do it. (I wouldn't fondle a guy who was essentially a stranger, or even a mate).

Didn't know any gay women who did this to each other, who knows.

At least you could say it's consensual but I found it weird. I've no idea if this is a fleeting "thing" or just the people I met at that time. Louis' interactions with Mel B definitely DON'T look consensual.
There was John Barrowman as well and his impulsion to whip his cock out on set. He put it on one woman’s shoulder IIRC, which she didn’t consent to.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.