Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is the James Haskell story.
The only thing about this story that is making me suspicious is if James Haskell is looked after by YMU. After reading popbitch yesterday I think this is YMU organising a Holly witch hunt. Probably because she left that agency and they kicked off about it with a court case, but also because they’ve lost their “star” PS. Pretty certain it seems everyone and their dog at TM and beyond knew about PS and MM and that includes HW, so it’s not actually news anyway.

Reactions: 25
The only thing about this story that is making me suspicious is if James Haskell is looked after by YMU. After reading popbitch yesterday I think this is YMU organising a Holly witch hunt. Probably because she left that agency and they kicked off about it with a court case, but also because they’ve lost their “star” PS. Pretty certain it seems everyone and their dog at TM and beyond knew about PS and MM and that includes HW, so it’s not actually news anyway.
I know Holly isn't well-liked on here, but I think it's magnificent she gave YMU a big "duck you" and started her own talent company / pocketed some money (though I wonder if Holly's collective will have to join in on YMU's "close ranks" style of management to be competitive? When in Rome, do as the Romans do?).

You might be right that YMU are on the offensive, they have put Holly in the firing line before.

Could well be Richard & Judy's opinion filtered through the mouth of their son-in-law. Though, we have no way of knowing. Thinking about it, I'm surprised Madeley hasn't said anything as he does have a tendency to over-speak and put his foot in it (as Judy knows only too well, think of the amount of times she rolled her eyes at him on screen!).

Reactions: 27
I know Holly isn't well-liked on here, but I think it's magnificent she gave YMU a big "duck you" and started her own talent company (though I wonder if they'll have to join in on YMU's "close ranks" style of management to be competitive? When in Rome, do as the Romans do?).
I‘m starting to agree actually, I just checked and Haskell is YMU surprise, surprise. Now I know more about YMU, that was a massive duck you to them when she left to start her own agency. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they have an orchestrated campaign against her. I’m not a huge HW fan, but it def took balls to leave that agency. It really does act like the mafia.

• Heart
There was John Barrowman as well and his impulsion to whip his cock out on set. He put it on one woman’s shoulder IIRC, which she didn’t consent to.
I've heard of having a chip on your shoulder, I didn't realise it was short for chipolata.

• Haha
Regarding Philth's time at the BBC I'm surprised the name Paul Smith hasn't surfaced on these threads. He was one-time producer of the Broom Cupboard and also the hand up Gordon The Gopher.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Having reread the article, I think James Haskell is saying Holly knew but it wasn’t a big deal (in other words, he had an affair, so what?). Not that she knew it was grooming/something more serious.

Reactions: 11
There was John Barrowman as well and his impulsion to whip his cock out on set. He put it on one woman’s shoulder IIRC, which she didn’t consent to.
Horrid man. Also did a Facebook Live where his husband just happened to flash his knob for all to see. Barrowman should never work in TV again

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Gosh, the amount of people who are represented by YMU is astonishing.

Reactions: 16
Not a video of Philth but Louis Walsh I’m just putting it here to show how fucked ITV is, I dread to think of the stuff they cover up after they allow tit like this to happen on their watch. This video make me so uncomfortable it’s unreal 🤢
View attachment 2223370
Genuinely thought LW was gay tbh....dirty old creep

Reactions: 12
Gosh, the amount of people who are represented by YMU is astonishing.
Monopolies tend to abuse their position, surprised there hasn't been some legislation to avoid this, as in other industries.

Though, as mentioned earlier, it seems to be common in the US as well (talent agencies withholding privileges or blackballing media companies for upsetting them).
Genuinely thought LW was gay tbh....dirty old creep
Not excusing this behaviour at all but you wonder if Mel B's wild reputation has made Louis "assume" Mel would be okay with it? Good for her for telling him off. Pretty bold of him to do it on camera as well.

(As an example, Sam Fox had a few stories of men crossing boundaries because they just thought, Page 3 Girl who poses nude, she'll be up for it - makes you wonder how common this is. The David Cassidy story was particularly sickening).

To be honest, I think Mel B is quite a damaged person, I see through her forced wackiness. Her ex-husband was a piece of work as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Not excusing this behaviour at all but you wonder if Mel B's wild reputation has made Louis "assume" Mel would be okay with it? Good for her for telling him off. Pretty bold of him to do it on camera as well.
Nasty feeling it's cause she's not white and therefore fair game. Her reputation is Scary Spice a woman who wouldn't put up with it surely?

• Sad
  • Heart
Horrid man. Also did a Facebook Live where his husband just happened to flash his knob for all to see. Barrowman should never work in TV again
Oh yeah, I remember that - in a swimming pool weren’t they? I used to think he was okay back in the day (many years ago) but can’t bear him now. He seems to spend his life re-tweeting George Takei and doing Comic con.

Reactions: 7
Not really that surprised at Vanessa Feltz defending PS and denying numerous claims of toxicity at TM and ITV by former staff.
She has had claims of bullying levelled at her too

Vanessa Feltz 'bullied work experience girl to tears'
I also read somewhere that she was overheard in a supermarket saying to her then boyfriend Ben ( the one who had affairs recently) " I don't care if its gluten free Ben! I pay the bills so I get to choose what goes in the trolly" 😂 Jeeze no wonder the grifter looked elsewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
I‘m starting to agree actually, I just checked and Haskell is YMU surprise, surprise. Now I know more about YMU, that was a massive duck you to them when she left to start her own agency. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they have an orchestrated campaign against her. I’m not a huge HW fan, but it def took balls to leave that agency. It really does act like the mafia.
know Holly isn't well-liked on here, but I think it's magnificent she gave YMU a big "duck you" and started her own talent company / pocketed some money (though I wonder if Holly's collective will have to join in on YMU's "close ranks" style of management to be competitive? When in Rome, do as the Romans do?).
Were Rochelle and Marvin with YMU before, too?

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise that Amanda Holden's husband, Chris Hughes is also a director at YMU.

No wonder she's in the papers everyday. It really is an incestuous organisation.
Bloody hell, that company, eurgh. Must have been awkward for him with Amanda not being able to stand Philth.
---
No, most feel as we do. It's just the entitled loud mouthed, shouting ....
Very true. The idiots have the most amplified voices.

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for old Holls. (A bit I said not a lot!)

Amanda Holden and James Haskell both YMU fodder. Strachen is the odd one out as not YMU.

I think it is a punishment for ousting PS and leaving YMU.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.