Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think more digging is needed into YMU and when it was known as James Grant Management, Jim Bob who brought us info to this forum in the beginning of all this, has said that Philth was friends and a business partner Peter Powell he also said he seemingly is known for liking them young or words to that effect! Peter Powell was a director of Radio Lollipop (Hospital Radio) he also had links with the Bay City Rollers and Tam Paton who was their Manager he was a despicable person who was convicted for abuse
The fact that a powerful agency throws its weight around is not surprising - the big US talent agencies are no different. What I have thought and now, seeing your post makes me continue to wonder, is whether this whole befriend-the-boys culture is far more extensive than one spindly ITV talk show host. And if that's the case, YMU may be giving lip service to its claim of "firing" a client, but it's in their best interest to continue protecting every member of the tribe. (Except Holly, who was a traitor and screwed them out of a cool mil.)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The fact that a powerful agency throws its weight around is not surprising - the big US talent agencies are no different. What I have thought and now, seeing your post makes me continue to wonder, is whether this whole befriend-the-boys culture is far more extensive than one spindly ITV talk show host. And if that's the case, YMU may be giving lip service to its claim of "firing" a client, but it's in their best interest to continue protecting every member of the tribe. (Except Holly, who was a traitor and screwed them out of a cool mil.)
...Mr. Weinstein will see you now. He'd like to 'discuss' what role you'd like in his new film. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tried digging around the 2 faced theatre company the other night. Pretty much nothing out there. Considering the time that theatre company existed, I found it odd. I suspect the internet cleaners have been in.
Either the cleaners have been in or it was simply just a front. It reminds me of a guy I went to uni with who was pretty tech savvy and created a website for himself saying he had been a model and in a made-up rock band…purely so he could shag women. Outside of that website, there was zero info backing up the bands existence and his involvement.
That’s what this feels like.
---
And I’m sorry Rylan and Dr Ranj lovers, but they’re the previous generation that did the same by the looks of it.
Maybe they’re old enough to see how fucked up it is now, and that’s why they are speaking out/dislike Phil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Cameron Walker worked on the team for Wootton's show before his promotion to Royal Correspondent. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall there, I bet some words were exchanged about Phil.

Reactions: 13
I think more digging is needed into YMU and when it was known as James Grant Management, Jim Bob who brought us info to this forum in the beginning of all this, has said that Philth was friends and a business partner Peter Powell he also said he seemingly is known for liking them young or words to that effect! Peter Powell was a director of Radio Lollipop (Hospital Radio) he also had links with the Bay City Rollers and Tam Paton who was their Manager he was a despicable person who was convicted for abuse
Didn't Peter Powell claim Anthea cheated when in fact it was the other way round? He is gay and had an affair with another DJ, another of Anthea 's exes, Bruno Brooks? Might have read that here

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Didn't Peter Powell claim Anthea cheated when in fact it was the other way round? He is gay and had an affair with another DJ, another of Anthea 's exes, Bruno Brooks? Might have read that here
Didn't Bruno Brookes physically abuse Anthea?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Levi Davis was on X Factor 2019 made friends through music with somebody he wouldn’t name said he was filmed made to do things and disappeared after that video he put out no big missing campaign for him

People have put it down to mental health but I believe him I think there’s lots of blackmail that goes on not just for money but control

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Absolute scumbag!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
...Mr. Weinstein will see you now. He'd like to 'discuss' what role you'd like in his new film. 😬
I actually did work with Weinstein briefly when Miramax had a distribution deal with the movie studio I worked for back in the day. He was a micromanaging screaming a-hole of the highest order. A very unpleasant person. However, I had no worries about being in proximity to his teeny weenie because as an average middle-aged size 14 he was uninterested in my lady parts.;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I actually did work with Weinstein briefly when Miramax had a distribution deal with the movie studio I worked for back in the day. He was a micromanaging screaming a-hole of the highest order. A very unpleasant person. However, I had no worries about being in proximity to his teeny weenie because as an average middle-aged size 14 he was uninterested in my lady parts.;)
Another one with microcock. And Epstein. Why must they all be so destructive just because they are embarrassed of their tiny todgers....!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not a video of Philth but Louis Walsh I’m just putting it here to show how fucked ITV is, I dread to think of the stuff they cover up after they allow tit like this to happen on their watch. This video make me so uncomfortable it’s unreal 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Wow, the pattern here is obvious. How are his sympathisers not seeing this 😳
It's probably only here that a pattern is emerging. I get the sense people who support Schofield aren't hanging around tattle. At some point it might break through to the mainstream, and I'd bet money there's a junior staff member at YMU assigned to keep a close eye on the tattle threads of their clients. Howdy!

• Haha
Not a video of Philth but Louis Walsh I’m just putting it here to show how fucked ITV is, I dread to think of the stuff they cover up after they allow tit like this to happen on their watch. This video make me so uncomfortable it’s unreal 🤢
I remember this. In the weeks after Mel would try to sit next to Cheryl to avoid Louis but Simon would sometimes make it difficult for her, blocking her way and trying to sit next to Cheryl himself. Mel had to force her way past him to avoid the odious creep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
bloody hell! :oops: i've never been a fan of all this 'celebrity' guff, very little of what we see/hear is real or authentic, but my god, it really is a cesspit of behaviour isn't it?! :sick:

Reactions: 19
Entering into the record on behalf of the now dead Max Clifford who sadly died without serving full sentence

The jury has heard claims that Clifford has a "micropenis" measuring two and half inches, while one woman told the court the publicist's penis was "enormous".

"None of these four witnesses is correct," he said. "That's because Mr Clifford has an average-sized penis. That will be his evidence."

A doctor had measured Clifford's penis at five and a quarter inches long when flaccid, the barrister said.

"Certainly not freakishly small and certainly not enormous," Horwell said. "Not one of these witnesses can be relied upon."

• Sick
  • Wow
PS certainly seems to have a type that he likes to ‘mentor.’ And I WISH he’d have been asked in the BBC or Sun interviews why he doesn’t appear to have mentored one single young/minor female? Not exactly an equal opportunities p̶e̶d̶a̶l̶o̶ mentor is he?
Actually I think he’s a sexist prick. He seems to treat all the women around him like lackeys, including his own family members. They are all there to support him whilst he preens in the limelight. You’d think, as a father of daughters, he’d want to offer support and mentoring opportunities to young females too, but oh no, it’s just about him and his desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
James Haskell (coincidentally the son in law of richard and judy) says he knew about Phil and MM years ago so he doesnt get how Holly says she didnt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.