Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, not something we discuss in the open showers .. “hey mate, you should get a pump for that micro dick”

Stephen Bear is the pumping expert!

I’m worried I’m just getting a reputation all I talk about are aubergine’s 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
I don’t think you get it this is a serious operation a brand new 🍆 and it’s pumped up by one of the 🏀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa looks like a bloated alcoholic. Personally I think Ant had to leave to save himself.
Oh I agree. I think they were codependent alcoholic/drug addicts and he had to leave to get himself clean. Well I don’t think it was really his choice I think ITV and YMU made him and spent a lot of money getting him into rehab.To me he still looks like a dry drunk, someone who is clean and sober but hasn’t dealt with the issues that made him turn to drink and drugs. They say that an addict has to want to change to succeed, but because it wasn’t his choice he could fall off the wagon any moment. What I don’t like is now the media was filled with stories about how awful Lisa looked, they attacked her constantly and given how she’s not someone who’s ever courted publicity and is successful in her own right it was really strange but now we know what we do it stinks of YMU throwing her under a bus to protect Ant. ‘Oh poor Ant, married to that flat ugly pisshead minger no wonder he drank’. She then had to watch as he paraded his new love everywhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Does she still look as awful? Last photos I saw of her, she looked amazing, all loved up with her new boyfriend.
Haven’t seen any since she first met him. Watched her doing make up on TV a couple of times too and her hand had the shakes, I know that happens on close ups but I do suspect an alcohol issue.

His accident was obviously a turning point for him, maybe he had to leave her because she didn’t believe she had a problem? Who knows, but I don’t buy the end of their marriage was solely HIS fault.

In any case, I hope she’s truly happy now, she was broken. 😢

Reactions: 13
Again, not something we discuss in the open showers .. “hey mate, you should get a pump for that micro dick”

Stephen Bear is the pumping expert!

I’m worried I’m just getting a reputation all I talk about are aubergine’s 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
I haven’t had any aubergine for a very long time so the shower talk is almost making me consider joining a gym with communal showers.

Almost.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Urgh I feel sorry for Cameron Walker. I can’t help but eye every cookie cutter presenter through the lens that they took the casting couch route of PS’s advice. Err… I mean they networked into roles rather than hired for their charisma and journalistic talent.

And I’m sorry Rylan and Dr Ranj lovers, but they’re the previous generation that did the same by the looks of it.

Reactions: 11
Speaking of 🍆 I recently found out there’s a type that can be pumped up do the micro guys you mentioned know this is an option?
If a man has a little one, he can go along to the Quacks & have it looked at 😃😎
The NHS have a willy catalogue, he can browse it & choose a bigger job..... go in & come out with one of his choosing 😃 **

** the " bedroom leviathan " tick-box option

😱😱😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh hello Cameron Walker, GB News correspondent that is live right now!
---
Now, far be it from me to speculate, but Cameron Walker is a petite framed, well groomed, effeminate voiced, young male. 🌈🌈🌈🌈
PS certainly seems to have a type that he likes to ‘mentor.’ And I WISH he’d have been asked in the BBC or Sun interviews why he doesn’t appear to have mentored one single young/minor female? Not exactly an equal opportunities p̶e̶d̶a̶l̶o̶ mentor is he?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If a man has a little one, he can go along to the Quacks & have it looked at 😃😎
The NHS have a willy catalogue, he can browse it & choose a bigger job..... go in & come out with one of his choosing 😃 **

** the " bedroom leviathan " tick-box option

😱😱😆😆
I'm intrigued by the 'Welcome to the Circus' option.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Urgh I feel sorry for Cameron Walker. I can’t help but eye every cookie cutter presenter through the lens that they took the casting couch route of PS’s advice. Err… I mean they networked into roles rather than hired for their charisma and journalistic talent.

And I’m sorry Rylan and Dr Ranj lovers, but they’re the previous generation that did the same by the looks of it.
Absolutely nothing might have happened with Cameron, but from his tweets it seems that Philth had created a culture where those at the bottom of the rung felt they had some connection with those at the top.

Which seems quite at odds with what Eamonn has said about Philth and Holly not knowing who any of the other crew were at This Morning.

Reactions: 12
I didn't realise that Amanda Holden's husband, Chris Hughes is also a director at YMU.

No wonder she's in the papers everyday. It really is an incestuous organisation.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Tbf, I think most men are driven by their 🍆, gay or not.
And I'm sure most of us have been suckered in and "used" for sex at some point.

Hurts like hell as a willing adult - for young lad? Awful
Yep I think generally men are able to separate lust from love much more easily than women, where emotions are often involved.

Reactions: 13
I didn't realise that Amanda Holden's husband, Chris Hughes is also a director at YMU.

No wonder she's in the papers everyday. It really is an incestuous organisation.
Is Philth’s daughter still there?

Reactions: 7
What kind of twisted world do we live in where Eamon is getting all the negativity and people are sticking up for Philth! Seriously, it’s making me so worked up

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What kind of twisted world do we live in where Eamon is getting all the negativity and people are sticking up for Philth! Seriously, it’s making me so worked up
No, most feel as we do. It's just the entitled loud mouthed, shouting ....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just looked at the YMU list of “talent”. Figures that they’re trying - or maybe have - broken other fields like social media influencers. It won’t be long before even self publishing is dominated by these behemoth organisations. Nothing is ever for the little guy, folks.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Those at work are loving the combo of Holly and Craig and heard the words muttered "he's better for her than that child molester" 🤣🤣 my comments may be sinking in finally.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Quick joke off topic

why did the aubergine cross the road? To get away from Martin Frizzell.

No no eggplants we’re harmed in this episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.