Phillip Schofield #48 This Morning as toxic as an aubergine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez, I now have an image of PS, having been groomed when young himself on BBC, also being groomed to become a procurer for JS et al. Does this rabbit hole have a bottom or is that position only secured for PS?
Philth was the youngest employee at the BBC, the tea boy. In 1979. He was 17. He was working at hospital radio from approx the age of 15.

I think it is very likely he was groomed himself. I'm still suspicious about the move to NZ and getting the Shazam show, I've wondered if it was a sweetener arranged by the bbc to keep him quiet about his own experiences as a young lad at the beeb.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Why the feck is Vanessa doubling down on supporting Philth? She already fecked up suggesting it was Philth that dobbed his brother in when it wasn't. Is she managed by YMU?

Is TM her biggest earner? I thought she was an intelligent woman who’d know your own experience isn’t necessarily the same as everyone else's.

I'd put that down to her having a grudge against Eamonn or someone else who spoke up against Phil. 😉

Reactions: 21
Anyone see our man Eamon drop the F bomb live on air hahaha
Is this from yesterday morning? If so, it was so funny. They didn’t realise they were live. I was busy getting ready for work and then the female presenter said someone had called her a bit ch and Eamon said something like how the f am I getting home.
There’s a clip online of it if anyone’s interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Philth was the youngest employee at the BBC, the tea boy. In 1979. He was 17. He was working at hospital radio from approx the age of 15.

I think it is very likely he was groomed himself. I'm still suspicious about the move to NZ and getting the Shazam show, I've wondered if it was a sweetener arranged by the bbc to keep him quiet about his own experiences as a young lad at the beeb.
yes, it is odd. Did NZ not have any young people available to present a show? Why ship a British guy over? then he came back and went back to the bbc. Seems like it was all arranged.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let's be honest, most gay men are driven by their 🍆 and we separate love and having sex. He didn't fall in love, he was just lusting after a young lad and wanted 💦💦 simple, but very sad for MM ☹
Is it most gay men, or most men fullstop…? (Or just the men that I’ve had the misfortune of choosing!)

I wouldn’t want you to be accused of homophobia 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phew! I've caught up with Tattle 😂

I HAVE to work today, so hoping nothing exciting comes out about Philth/Harry/Equestrian influencers or anything else - until 7pmish 😂😂😂

I'm also wondering if PS was groomed by Saville or one of his cronies. Hence, he has carried on the "tradition" 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why the feck is Vanessa doubling down on supporting Philth? She already fecked up suggesting it was Philth that dobbed his brother in when it wasn't. Is she managed by YMU?

Another enabled cow in tele-land . Honestly I'm getting pig-sick of these entitled cunts on fat wages in the media living the land of delusion & sticking up for groomers

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are there any journalists looking into the men tattlers have dug up print screens on who were teenagers being dm'd by phillip, then heading off to ITV for 'work experience.? It feels to me tattlers are trying to investigate PS, but what of any actual journalists? I suspect Dan and others from GB news lurk here as well as Katie Hopkins.

I tried digging around the 2 faced theatre company the other night. Pretty much nothing out there. Considering the time that theatre company existed, I found it odd. I suspect the internet cleaners have been in.

And when PS dies it'll all come out. It'll be shocking and documentaries will be made with the old 'what can we learn from this? How was this allowed to happen?'. I've said already after Saville, the radio 1 DJs and yewtree, what ITV and BBC have learned is how to hide behind the UK legal system.

Reactions: 22

That post of his and Tim's families all together saying ‘look at us, it’s a miracle isn’t it Tim'? for me is very suspicious. I wonder what Schofield Snr was like.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it most gay men, or most men fullstop…? (Or just the men that I’ve had the misfortune of choosing!)

I wouldn’t want you to be accused of homophobia 😉
Promiscuous London metro gays assume they can talk about every gay on earth! And boy do they sleep around! Sadly, 37% of new HIV diagnoses in the UK in 2020 were in London. Over 13% of gay men in London have HIV, much higher than the national average.

Gay people, like straight people, want all kinds of different things depending on their personality, background, physicality, emotions... Hardly a surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand Vanessa - she knows how horrible it is to be cheated on- why is she on Philth side. Maybe TalkTV doesn’t pay as well as ITV?
Isn't she earning something like £1m a year on TalkTv? She had a big salary increase after leaving BBC.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Because pretty much every single presenter on television in the U.K, on both ITV and the BBC is represented by them. So if you piss them off they cut off access to their other stars. To be fair most of them are fairly inoffensive. It’s really really Phil. Holly and Ant McPartlin who have clouds hanging over their heads. Interesting that the Popbitch story talks about a presenter with a serious cocaine problem, im assuming that was Ant? I still think think it was YMU who were responsible for those awful stories trashing his ex wife Lisa.
Lisa looks like a bloated alcoholic. Personally I think Ant had to leave to save himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
MP John Nicholson’s (the one who mentioned Aubergine-Gate in yesterday’s Select Committee) also said during the hearing that he’d spoken to many whistleblowers over the weekend regarding bullying at ITV, but more specifically, at #ThisMorning. This tweet from 7pm last night is him reaching out for more folk to come forward, in confidence. Sounds like a dog with a bone IMO
👏👊🏻💪🏻 Also, just to say, there were (I believe three?) MP’s at the hearing who had previously worked on ITV in some capacity. I’m sure Martin Frizzbergine will claim these committee hearings are nothing more than another bunch of disgruntled ex employees with scores to settle 👀🥱🙄
---
Reminds me of Jonathan Pie, but in real life 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Speaking of 🍆 I recently found out there’s a type that can be pumped up do the micro guys you mentioned know this is an option?
Again, not something we discuss in the open showers .. “hey mate, you should get a pump for that micro dick”

Stephen Bear is the pumping expert!

I’m worried I’m just getting a reputation all I talk about are aubergine’s 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.