Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press are not stupid. They're testing the waters, what sells more his downfall or public sympathy.
In recent years we've seen the outcome of media manipulation causing havoc, tragic consequences and sackings. It could swing either way. But they know. If more comes out both BBC and ITV are on to a winner, his interview will be analysed and ITV can say he lied. I think he has told himself the other guy won't talk though.

Reactions: 19
It depends what company you keep tbf! I've got 2 too.

On fb I've got a journo mate of mine shrieking 'I'm gayyyyy', he's not, I shagged him once upon a time, he's now an F1 reporter with 5 kids 😂

And a gay male bestie at a festival who is regretting wearing a techni coloured cloak to the rave tent last night and got called Scofe all night - he is not amused :m🌈😂
I like to think I generally fraternise with like minded folks. I just think they've only got the media reporting to go by and obviously don't spend time on here. Lol. can quickly change your mind about folks reading tattle threads. I've ended up on a thread on here of someone I hadn't even thought about for years. Now I can't stand them and enjoy chatting tit on here about them. I was easily swayed into the 'trolling'. Not even done anything like what PS has!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
———————- EXCLUSIVE ———————-

Im outing myself for being a frequent poster on conspiracy thread nobody has twisted my arm I want to live in my truth

The Schofield you mention has been pictured hiding behind Bill Gates good work well a picture of his face celebrating an award

I want to make it very clear Bill Gates has done many things but he has nothing to do with Simon or Philip Schofield please nobody spread dangerous misinformation

View attachment 2214696
Nooo I don't want Scott Garnham being tangled up in this web 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Someone posted about Webkinny on another thread, she's uploaded a tiktok tonight. She's disappointed but carrying on with her tiktok journey 😏😂😂😂
Sorry I had to laugh at this. Does she think she is some kind of news reader or she had to make some kind of statement lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so depressed by the sheer numbers on twatter that have fully fallen for Philth's little act and have not only forgiven him already but are calling for Wooten and Holmes' heads.

Prince Andrew must be fuming that he didn't stoop so low as playing the Flack card, looks like he'd be basking in absolution by now if he had done.

:(
Unfortunately I’m finding it’s the far left that are playing the ‘be kind’ card (which, I add, is my own political leaning) and angry at this coming out on a far right news channel, so therefore must be bs.

The far right are screeching that everyone else on ITV are ‘peeado enablers’ and anyone who supports Eamonn are enablers because ‘he must have known’. They’ve also decided Dr Ranj is a nonce because of that stupid stud picture.

This leaves everyone fighting amongst themselves and Schofield sleazing out the side door.

Reactions: 21
Just remembered something else that pissed me off about PS F.A.F interview. When Alok explored whether Eamonn Holmes was used for reputational purposes during The Grand Coming Out on TM, PS deliberately misconstrued Alok and said "I came out to boost my reputation?" or something along those lines. Can't remember the exact words used but he made it all about him coming out and completely avoided addressing EH's role. He knew exactly what Alok was asking. Slimy weasel of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just remembered something else that pissed me off about PS F.A.F interview. When Alok explored whether Eamonn Holmes was used for reputational purposes during The Grand Coming Out on TM, PS deliberately misconstrued Alok and said "I came out to boost my reputation?" or something along those lines. Can't remember the exact words used but he made it all about him coming out and completely avoided addressing EH's role. He knew exactly what Alok was asking. Slimy weasel of a man.
Reputational enhancement’ is how he described it in outraged tones.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sadly I think you are right 🤬. I’m hoping there is more to come, otherwise he will absolutely recover from this. There seems to be a stand down from the press.
How do you recover from not reporting your brother sexually abusing a child to the Police and basically turning a blind eye to it, it’s the lowest of the low. Unlike some grey areas where MM & others are concerned those are cold hard facts about PS and no doubt one of the reasons many companies have removed him from their books.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Schofield is trying to paint the narrative that he is an inexperienced gay man, battling to come to terms with his own sexuality. When EVERYONE knew he was gay in his circles. He dealt with his sexuality at least 30 years ago.

Reactions: 37
I doubt Schofield will be back , he’s been dropped by everyone and who wants the association with a man who was devious and manipulative at best and at worst a man who groomed a teenager.

He’s also clearly very unpopular with other presenters of daytime tv and the silence of any supporters is deafening.

I’m baffled at his supposed popularity, who’d want him back ?

And if NOBODY likes him, how did he get so much work and become so powerful?

Reactions: 12
This is on Twitter, it's related to an article from April 2020.

Not sure if it has been posted before in the earlier threads so apologise if it has.

View attachment 2214693

This just looks like "reaching" to me, as the article is from April 2020 and is being retweeted (by someone else) a few days ago as if it's just happened. All social media voices looking for attention - these stories do attract this white noise (though, some might fall for it).
Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 15-53-00 EXCLUSIVE Phillip Schofield ‘BOOTED OUT’ of £2m Mansion By W...png

It's pretty clear Stephanie kept just as close to Phil as she always did, after his "outing" - in fact, I'd simply call it "carried on as normal".

"Booted out" suggests absolute rage and a spouse drawing a line, and that doesn't seem to have happened? Both still wore their wedding rings. In fact, when Phillip mentioned his wife being "very angry" in the last few days - I'd suspect it's anger he has got caught, that the story has caught fire again but this time there could be legal repercussions, even financial ones.

If there is any anger from Stephanie, I'm betting the prospect of financial ruin and / or loss of status will be the root of her fury.

Reactions: 16
Schofield is trying to paint the narrative that he is an inexperienced gay man, battling to come to terms with his own sexuality. When EVERYONE knew he was gay in his circles. He dealt with his sexuality at least 30 years ago.
Yes "I was in a mess with my own sexuality" - it's concerning how lies just come so easily to him. Hope someone from the inquiry is looking here at all the historical information that Tattlers have been able to unearth.

Reactions: 11
I’m a lurker passing by, but today in shop someone was saying how awful it is that PS is afraid to go out in case he’s spat at. He’s got no idea. This entire thing, as someone who went through grooming at the hands of someone locally popular effects others. I ended up leaving crying. I was the one spat at and abused in the street. Even after leaving it’s happening again because I stupidly told a mental health nurse who also decided I was lying (fat and ugly = liar) and put it on staff email list. It’s horrific.

Anyway the ONLY people I feel for is his victim(s) (eventually decades later discovered there were almost two dozen us of the man that hurt me) and those effected by these constant newspaper articles about how dreadful it is for him. ITS NOT. Many have been impacted by this story (including indirectly like me) and don’t need to see this creep whining about losing everything (try having your medical and social care stopped and benefits waiting for bailiffs - that’s losing everything) and impact on HIS mental health. Ffs.

I hope you don’t mind my vent. I just needed to, and, I’m surrounded by people falling for his ‘woe is me’ act.
I think many people are just seeing a headline or snippets about how it was a 'young man' or an 18 year old / adult etc.
They have no idea what Philth has got up to online over the last few years and are happy just to be spoonfed information.

I'm also shocked about all the people agreeing with Flack's mother and saying how great and classy she is :rolleyes: . Seriously, we sympathise with people who display abusive behaviour if we 'like' them do we or because they got upset when they were found out? The victims should be quiet too? Just no. Some of Phli's friends and Flack's mother seem like huge enablers. Yes it must all be upsetting for family members but it's a result of their adult relative's actions!

It makes you wonder why Phil wasn't asking people to 'bekind' when his brother was arrested and convicted!

Reactions: 12
How you doing Bill? Sorry I'm a cheeky nun. But I'm not quite sure how to take this post. Is that Simon Schofield I see? Scott gives me the heebies, I have no idea who he is tbh but seen him mentioned.

Gates was mates with Epstein no?
It’s only meant as a little joke at my own expense some people think it’s a bad place to post 😁

Simon Schofield name has been mentioned by others I first thought it was his brother but apparently no relation

Well the story changes first Gates said he wanted Epsteins money for charity then he regretted it after realising it was wrong to be involved with him considering philanthropic work and the fact he was a convicted sex abuser of girls

Now the story seems to be Epstein blackmailed him nobody will ever know for sure because dead men tell no tales

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm so depressed by the sheer numbers on twatter that have fully fallen for Philth's little act and have not only forgiven him already but are calling for Wooten and Holmes' heads.

Prince Andrew must be fuming that he didn't stoop so low as playing the Flack card, looks like he'd be basking in absolution by now if he had done.

:(
As frustrating as it is please remember Twatter isn’t the real world.

Reactions: 8
Yes exactly. He knew his sexuality at a young age and married to ensure he could be promoted as a heterosexual man to further his career on TV. He's always been living a lie.

I find it very hard to believe that a man who knows he's gay hasn't had many affairs over the years (hopefully with men over the age of consent). The idea that he just knows he's gay but has never acted on it until MM came along seems unbelievable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.