Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soz if it's been mentioned but am pretty sure Ollie worked for Link or a similar company too, bottom of his linkedin, something about gems? Are gems actually lads? Do they use cute young lads to give out beauty products at PR events?

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 7
Ben has had quite the glow up from a few years back. I wonder if Pip will go down the tweakment route now he has been liberated from employment. Starting with the lips.

Reactions: 21
soz if it's been mentioned but am pretty sure Ollie worked for Link or a similar company too, bottom of his linkedin, something about gems? Are gems actually lads? Do they use cute young lads to give out beauty products at PR events?
Who is Ollie?

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure you're making the point you think you are here. Or any point at all, sadly.

Reactions: 15
I like you am massively invested in this now . I agree in most what you have said about this being bigger than just Philip the pwierdo , but I don't think there is any way he could go back to TM realistically.
I'm really angered at the fact Holly is waltzing back on the telly though

Reactions: 8
Ben has had quite the glow up from a few years back. I wonder if Pip will go down the tweakment route now he has been liberated from employment. Starting with the lips.
To be honest anything’s got to be better than that muppet slit in his face he’s got going on

Reactions: 8
If someone could just stop his lips from moving it would be considered an improvement.
---
She may be quick stepping out before too long, with any luck.

Reactions: 4
Its called programming for a reason
Yep. You are right here x

I do think it's gross

Reactions: 3
What does BP actually do now? He is just a twink for hire? He seems quite thirsty.

We had a poster here say the same, poster was related to the MUArtists ex or bestie or such. MUA got moved off show.

Hang on was that the artist who used to work on Winklebobs fizzog? It was said she introduced Philth to young gay men in tv?

Or is there more than one MUA? Whats the goss on MUA underground!

Yes , I remember that post.

Reactions: 2
My uncle who was gay was a TV producer back in the 60,s when it was still something to be kept hidden. However everyone knew and there was not a problem. These days in the tv industry it,s more about who,s not gay so to me it’s not an issue about PS being gay but more about the way he conducted himself, particularly around young men. His behaviour was very predatory , a high profile celeb using his workplace to allegedly develop relatIonships with young men. It,s classic predatory behaviour add to the fact he,s a liar and tried to get things covered up makes me there is even more to be discovered. He,s not sorry, just sorry he got caught.

Reactions: 28
He looks young but was 18 or 19 here. There’s still no evidence he met Phil before he was 15.
It dosntt matter! Men that age don't go out with boys for dinner that aren't family members!
---
On what planet do people think that would be normal????

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.