Phillip Schofield #45 Rule No.1 Don’t screw the crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the cover ups, NDA’s, now the PR all the support from paid puppets I think he’s in a nonce ring and goes higher up straight to the top of television industry, maybe even government. He seems protected maybe knows too much. I honestly think he will get away with it all unfortunately or ends up like Epstein
I still believe he got that gig by someone in that ring. I don’t know enough about the John Leslie situation to know if he was set up.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but the wife is all over this. People are far too sympathetic to her.
Did you love him? God no!
He may as well advertised the fact he can have sex with whomever he likes but there's no feelings Steph! It's just a physical act.
Thats what people who have open marriages say.
She knew and she knew the type he liked. Young, boyish looking, sounding, acting.
This man may have been careful not to engage in sex with those below the age of consent but he was attracted to those who looked it.
He also got some sort of a thrill waving his activities under people's noses, that's risk taking behaviour and predators enjoy it.
Far from being driven to despair he's probably the only person still having a good time in all this.
Yesss Mave, give it to 'em luv! Steph's been rather clever but clearly got blinded by the cash herself, the charade is over, how will she respond, in sturdy silence? In abject horror? Or will she come out herself and join the hockey team?

Reactions: 16
I can’t get over the fact Schofield knew about his brother and said nothing! duck him, he should never be allowed back on tv again!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I was just thinking how quickly we’ve become beholden to these wankers in media. Most people didn’t have a tv until the 60s, but right from the start there’s been scandal and abuse and manipulation.

Makes me wonder if we really are as stupid as they think we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That makes sense considering he's still one of the main share holders and his daughter works there.
I think his management have dropped him publicly, they are still in the background. They put together Philths narrative and managed his recent interviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking how quickly we’ve become beholden to these wankers in media. Most people didn’t have a tv until the 60s, but right from the start there’s been scandal and abuse and manipulation.

Its called programming for a reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Throughout my very long life, I have discovered this:

People who talk about suicide, never do it.

People I know that did do it, never once talked about it.
Totally untrue and a ridiculous thing to say. I lost someone to suicide who talked about it a lot. I'm also a mental health professional and this is a totally stigmatised and dangerous comment to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else think that BBC interviewer was a little to easy with the questions 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hasn’t Hugo been outed for dodgy behaviour on set in the past? I don’t think it’s his first rodeo….
I read that article and thought there had to be more to that story. If a young girl walked on in him starkers, she would have backed out pretty quickly I don't buy all that nonsense about him hiding behind a cupboard he could just have said wait outside till I've made myself decent.

Reactions: 9

I gave up normal tv about ten years ago, I cant get it. I studied media history and propaganda so have a particular view on what communications to the masses are used for shall we say. When I do occasionally see normal tv, bbc for example at a friends house I am amazed at how people can't see what it's doing to them. I do love the gardening shows though lol!

Yes and the fact I've just attended an inquest into my mum taking her own life .
I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and I'd like to say you aren't alone, there's a little tribe of us, surviving and thriving after such things, as you will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t get over the fact Schofield knew about his brother and said nothing! duck him, he should never be allowed back on tv again!
Exactly and why is the media so silent on this? 3 whole months he knew that an underage kid, possibly his own nephew, was being abused and told no one. What a fucked up family the Schofields are, driven by perversion. I really hope that the lad involved sells his story.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I like him, he's a regular guest on gb news. Says it how it is
This is really good news that he has spoken out. Matt's much loved by the common family man round my way, what he says will be taken notice of especially after the pedalo's in football clubs across the land that has been unravelling too.

I anticipate some football chants.... 'Ere we go ere we go ere we go, Philths a pedalo, a pedalo, a pedalo....' Oi oi!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have those criticizing Schofield considered that the then Lady Diana Spencer was around the same age as the mystery guy when she first met the then 30-year-old Prince Charles. Are you going to call the now King Charles to face the level of abuse being given to Schofield, if not what is the difference, other than the sexuality of the couples?

you really dont get it do you .

Reactions: 39
OHMIGOD I remember watching this!!

They're all typical teen heart throb questions, maybe (some) are slightly risque for late 1980s children's TV: "What do you wear in bed?", "Do you have a birth mark?", "What sort of music do you like?".

He's got quite a squeaky couch. Weirdly, no mention of girlfriends or what sort of women he likes (which teen girls usually ask about).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.