Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Divorce courts across the land:

Judge: what he do?
Spouse: Cheated on me and the kids for 27 years
Judge: You get nowt - give the man a Halo and Victoria Cross - he is VERY BRAVE
Spouse: he is an adulterous lying fecker m'lord
Judge: Do you work for ITV or have any association with them?
Spouse: No
Judge: Contempt send her/him down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
“yes, you can put your hand on my wife’s knee, I know you’re only trying to match your foundation to her tights”. (Eamon to Phil).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry, wrong info, it’s a 2 hour programme about the awards, the actual Brits are next week 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just realised it’s The Brit Awards tonight, notorious for people getting drunk and blurting out inappropriate remarks, wonder if ITV are nervous? 😄
I'm not sure if that is live anymore, they stopped it after that amazing year of Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood. Even if it is "live" will probably be on a 15 minute delay. Live tv just isn't what it used to be!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
“You can fool all the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time”.

Abraham Lincoln
!
Joined yesterday.....still not stunning or brave enough to contribute much, but totally transfixed by this story.

I do not think PS is well liked enough to warrant this protection....I think the story has to break soon and he will be checked into the Priory soon enough.
I think pretending like nothing is happening is not really good for his health. I dont watch This Mornong but many have said how frail he looks. He needs time out.

Maybe Joan Collins could present This Morning kn his abscence.

Reactions: 13
I think I'll send Phillip a copy of Elizabeth Day's book 'How to fail : everything I've ever learned from things going wrong'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched today's TM. Was it my imagination or did Sharon Marshall look incredibly uncomfortable during her soap segment? I felt like she could barely look at PS.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for his wife.. Wasting her life away for almost 30yrs with a deceitful, coward of a so called man. 🤮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
omg he's insatiable!!!! bet he's fis*ed his way through half of london :eek::sick::cry::alien: YUCK
There you are, I forgot your piggy name, but I put your plastic doll description up on this 4th thread, credit where its due 😉
Just edited the ken doll pic to add your name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for his wife.. Wasting her life away for almost 30yrs with a deceitful, coward of a so called man. 🤮
Im holding off giving her any sympathy at present.

Shes had a life of luxury, nice home, fancy holidays. She doesnt seem that bothered by it all. Theres a lot of ubstantiated rumours about her at the moment.

Its their daughters who are most likely the victims in their family.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure I trust Perez I know people have said that since he’s USA based he doesn’t have to worry about injunctions I can’t help but feel like he’s baiting people for clout though!

Reactions: 8
Is it me or do others find can openers always going rusty after a while and you’ve got to throw them away and get a new one? They get all gunged up with baked beans etc. Other beans are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello, I've just signed up as I've been reading the threads with much glee for the last few days and thought I should stop lurking and start posting.

Anyone else got a new found respect for Ruth Langsford? I used to think she was a bit dreary but if the rumours are true and she complained against the Lord and Saviour Pippy, then she's got some balls. I wonder if she and Eamonn were instructed to hug it out with Phil on Friday?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Is it me or do others find can openers always going rusty after a while and you’ve got to throw them away and get a new one? They get all gunged up with baked beans etc. Other beans are available.
Like Runner Beans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.