Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funny_username

Something occurred to me today - Holly’s eldest recently turned 14 or 15, made me wonder if that has been a watershed moment for her regarding the grooming. Maybe she hadn’t really considered it before - probably took PS’s bullshit at face value, either because he was controlling her or to suit her own agenda - but seeing the situation as a mother of a child at the same age could have changed things suddenly. She has always been so under his thumb so there must have been something big that he couldn’t lie his way out of. I hope she’s apologised to MM.

Reactions: 33
Not sure if DW is just a troll or actually believes what he says.

I remember he had a guest on a couple of weeks ago who was defending PS and he said "We have 3 of the most respected woman in the country speaking out against him - Kim Woodburn, Amanda Holden and Nadine Dorries" - and I love Kim W, but come on... 😂

• Haha

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
Omg....she can fuck off bringing gender into it. Holly is a cunt, she ignored that a young man being groomed/abused. That she has a vagina, had nothing to do with it

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
This might be an unpopular opinion re Dr Ranj... but while pedalos deserve no sympathy, if they can be helped not to offend then that can only be a good thing? No one can help what goes on in their brain, but if there was an option to seek treatment/help maybe at least some would seek it out? Perhaps I'm just very naive.

Reactions: 32

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Just in tomorrows schedule for This Morning....

-News paper reviews (the ones that dont feature TM)
-Interview with a woman who claims to work in the happiest work place in the Uk
-segment on how to feng shui your home to keep all the positive vibes flowing
- cooking half term special- how to elevate smiley faces for your kids
-how to wear bright colours for summer
-and Pharrell Williams performs HAPPY

Keep smiling everyone 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Also, a repeat (for the 3rd or 4th time) of a travel segment, much like Alison’s jaunt to Jamaica, which has been shown so regularly I feel like I was actually there too…

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
I note that the Mail is now saying that MM was “around 15” when he met PS. Leaving open the possibility that he could have been younger…

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
This is their bestest sad faces…comes from Tweet advertising Part 2. I appreciate their efforts to bring down a wrong un but they look daft here.
It does look a little bit like they are a father/son doing a compo face in a local paper article moan 😂

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Every single PR / management company has a search every time their client’s name is mentioned.

I haven’t followed this but after the coming out as gay story, I knew about the relationship with MM. I didn’t suspect but knew. There was Tattle, MN, Twitter, stories about the runner being reassigned in the DM.

Holly cannot expect anyone to believe she was unaware of these stories and at the same time her BFF announces he’s gay and his marriage is a sham.

Did she not ask herself why one particular runner / very junior member of staff was getting so much airtime and attending prestigious award ceremonies?

I know she likes to come across as the ditzy, funny, cute blonde but nobody could be that stupid.

Reactions: 31

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I gave myself sore eyes not blinking while waiting for him to blink. Then all I could see was the 3 other guests blinking!

In all my years I've never watching blinking so much, or said blinking so much in a few sentences 😂
Got me thinking of Helen from Big Brother.

I love blinking I do 😄

• Haha
  • Sick

aka mary

They CAN'T lie to Parliament! That's going to be an amazing watch ...... 'Why did you pay off Mr Schofield's young lover who he had been grooming for several years'
They can't lie to parliament, because lying is parliaments field of expertise and they wouldn't want anyone muscling in.

• Haha
  • Heart

grace28

Chatty Member
I recon someone from ITV management is going to be sacrificed in the next 24 hours. It'll be enough to keep the wolves from the door and frame this as some sort of isolated incident sorted out internally within the show.

I wander how much longer Holly will stay quiet.

Sorry not sure if already posted! Grim though
It just keeps on coming. So a runner now gets a part on the show.

Fair play on MM, all the stuff he has done, his show reels and obvs being an elf, he is pretty good at it. PS scuppered his career too.

Shame, poor lad. Would love him to come out the star in all this and some other tv channel give him a job when all this has blown over. ;) :unsure:

• Heart