Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I wish we could all meet up in a big room and just chat this all out in real life 😂

Big up to Tattle for existing though! Like some people said in the previous thread wrong’uns got away with so much in the past because all people had were hunches and nobody to talk it out with (RH, JS ex)

Celebs know we are onto them now so they need to play the game with far more wit!
It's mad Tattle gets such a bad rep, you're all the nicest and funniest fuckers on the whole entire internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

lhs

I’ve always liked Eamonn but fuck me he’s become so sexy over this scandal 🤣

Have you been quite relieved of all your senses?! I always thought he looked like the fat controller from Thomas the Tank Engine!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
A married man having an affair with a guy of legal age wouldn't have been sacked. Now that it's going to parliament it's making me think, it's not what we already know that we should be worried about. It's what we don't know that is more worrying.
Absolutely. Cheating on your wife isn’t a sackable offence. There’s much more to it than an affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Appreciate this will be an unpopular opinion on here. But I think Dr Ranj’s “stud” tweet was incredibly ill-advised. To describe a young person who several people at the time already feared was trapped in an abusive relationship and gaslighting environment, as the “resident stud” is….well. When you think of the original meaning of stud. It’s a very, very unfortunate phrase. And one that has clearly come back to haunt him.
MM was in Gay Times who called him the resident stud. Dr Ranj is quoting gay times, he hashtagged them in

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Eamonn going full petty and bitchy is hilarious 😂
He's been bottling this up for years 😂
Let it all out Eamonn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I couldn't keep up with the thread in the end, so back to lurking on and off when I can.
I leave this here I made earlier lol 🐶💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16854742080531.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
I really hope MM speaks out and sets everything straight, I feel so worried for his mental health. The majority of the country are speaking about him, his face is on every media sight, everyone knows his name and that he is gay (if it’s true that he wasn’t out) on top of that he’s had to leave his job and is potentially battling a drug addiction. This would tip most people over the edge, let alone someone who is potentially vulnerable and has been groomed

• Sad

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I wouldn't doubt the credibility because I'd heard it 2nd or 3rd hand. I'd doubt it because £4,000 per month for 10 years is £4,800,000. If you're being paid that amount of money every month, why are you working in a pub for not much more than minimum wage? It seems more likely that the payoff might have been a low-ball lump sum and he may have already blown it. Words can't describe how sorry I feel for MM. PS is a disgusting POS, ITV are lying feckers, Holly is a bag of shit, but unless someone can come forward with some hard evidence of criminality it's still 'unwise but not illegal' hearsay and conjecture regardless of how vile and stomach-churning we all know it is.

View attachment 2206589
£4k a month, 10 yrs = £480k. Would a newspaper pay him a million quid for his story maybe?

No idea, I once sold a story for £250 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m totally confused with the timeline of things and what Eamonn and Ruth knew and when - I didn’t even realise until this morning that he’d even been on the TV giving us the low down. I’m sorry for merailing - especially if I’ve got this totally wrong in MM’s case. I’ve mentioned before that I was abused and for about 10 years after I was adamant that I was taking that to the grave with me. But I started drinking more and more to push it down and suddenly I was telling people. Allllll the people. I got into an ill-advised relationship and it was carnage and I told him (as a justification for drinking so much). He knew my abuser and he told someone else and I lost it. I don’t know if it’s a Stockholm Syndrome type thing but I panicked about everyone knowing and the impact that would have on my abuser. I didn’t understand it and even now, even though I’m estranged from him and I’ve made peace with that part of my life, I still feel a bit weird at the thought of telling people when the truth is, I don’t owe him that.

I guess what I’m wondering is maybe MM had similar feelings - reading between the lines I think he was totally in love and while I think it could be used by Schofield as a justification, maybe he was infatuated and was worried about opening up and it angering Schofield. Maybe Ruth was fuming at what was happening and MM begged her not to say anything about the relationship so it was a more general complaint. Or maybe I’m just giving Ruth and Eamon a pass because Phil’s saggy old arse will be squeaking wondering what Eamon’s going to say next 😂.

I’m sorry, everything has moved on and my theory has probably already been debunked 10 times over! I want to see how this played out but it’s certainly bringing back memories. He maybe doesn’t feel like it right now but better days will be coming for MM and I hope that whatever he does now is what’s best for him

• Heart
Reactions: 33