Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LByrne74

VIP Member
with the SM backlash against those reporting, it's not really surprising sadly
Indeed. Both Eamonn and Dr Ranj are getting so much stick, especially Eamonn. I've been surprised at the amount of stick they're getting even though I know what a cesspit social media is. But we've got their backs 😊

Reactions: 31

grace28

Chatty Member
That poor lad. If there was nothing untoward going on they wouldn't have needed to pay him off and if there is an NDA which, given the money, I would be shocked if there wasn't, they have prevented him from speaking out and getting help.
I agree.

Reading between the lines, no pun intended I felt last night Eamonn was implying that MM may have had an issue with drugs i.e always needing money.

He clearly needed safeguarding not a token payout and being cast out.

Reactions: 31

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I wonder if EH's money comment was about the pay off. He needed a lot of money..... To keep quiet.
He was letting us know about the money but staying on the right side of legal. My guess would be he was told it was going to break today.

Drip
Drip
Drip

Reactions: 30

GlassesReading

Piers does seem to have found his voice all of a sudden
Can't make sense of why Piers would be supporting PS in this instance - how about if it was one of Piers' sons that PS had taken under his "wing" and arranged cars for Play Thursdays? I can't believe Piers is being genuine here and I think he is angling for an exclusive interview with PS so he can tell his own story etc and buttering PS up. I'd prefer Piers didn't do this and think it will ultimately reflect very, very badly on him.

We know Carolyn head of ITV etc got rid of Piers after Markle complained, we know Carolyn is denying knowledge of the PS scandal - no-one believes her though. Why would Piers be agreeing with Carolyn's take on this that there's nothing to see here? It stinks and Piers and his wife Celia Walden are buttering PS up via the press.

Unless there's another motive - to get PS on side to get alllllll the juicy gossip on the ITV execs and take them all out with PS in one fell swoop.

Hope it's the last option above, in which case I'd forgive Piers, however finding it currently distateful and it should be remembered Piers is rather an arse licker of Lineker on Twitter etc. so poor judgment all round.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Farage is odd looking too. His eyes are basically on opposite sides of his head or something.

• Haha

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I wish the picture of him filing past the Queen’s coffin was being used more in the media as of late, considering it embodies his nastiness.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Holly has no empathy and no talent. Yep that's about right. She reminds me of a stepford wife

• Haha
  • Heart

SilverBells

Can I just say (I’ll probably get flack for this) but I’ve had a couple of gins so 🦆 it.
I think people need to be careful with blaming other “celebrities” because ‘they must of known and therefore should of spoken out’. I agree with it, but (and a big but)…I think you’ll find the majority who knew will be scared to speak out because of the backlash. I feel they will all say “I only knew the rumour” when in fact they did know, but also know how the public will react. We don’t know their circumstances or why the couldn’t speak up but they need to feel supported in speaking up now. Why? Because at the end of the day, it’s about that poor boy and that poor boy only, and about him getting justice, and that’s the most important thing here. Others may have other stories about other people too but won’t speak out now because of the fear of backlash. I’d like to think that I’d always speak up for what’s right and to hell with the consequences but I’ve never been in that situation, especially when confronted with so much power. I bet numerous people spoke up but where belittled and forced into nda’s. I think this goes so much deeper than any of us could possibly imagine. 😢
I agree... To a point. The satellite presenters, fair enough. They've probably only heard rumours. May have not directly seen anything or at least enough to be able to report it. I can kind of give them the benefit of the doubt.

But Holly. No. Sorry. She had to have known and she was probably the only person that could have reported it and not lost her job. If SHE had made the accusation no way ITV would have chucked her and covered it up.

I think she's shown her true colours and tbh I think she's disgusting.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I quite like the shitty ads… it’s like those episodes of The Apprentice where they have to market a product and create an ad.

I watch in judgement and pretend I’m Alan 😂😂😂
It’s trashy quality but I kind of love it, BBC and Sky news are so boring by comparison. At least GB News gives some drama and says things others won’t touch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

AllieBee

VIP Member
Fucks sake you lot are unreal. I've been watching GB News on and off since it started up and I've NEVER noticed that Dan doesn't blink lol

• Haha

louisababe

I swear if I hear anyone called a female “them” I think I will just give up .. I cannot wait for the day I’m demented and can say exactly what I believe without repercussion or fear of prosecution .

• Haha
  • Heart