Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Reactions: 39

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I really think Dan isn't doing himself any favours labelling the ITV boss as 'woke'.

I get it, she is 'liberal' but this is not a political issue. There are evil people on either ends of the political spectrum.

Eamonn yesterday reeled off the names of some good TV presenters yet not once brought up their politics. Dan however would.

Dan - just report the news, stop bringing politics into it!!
He’s obsessed with ‘wokism’ and according to him everyone who isn’t a right wing lunatic is ‘Woke’.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Dr Ranj is right, pedalos need help and support. If they get help then they don’t usually abuse kids. if they don’t get any help at all, they abuse kids.

terfette

Chatty Member
I’m about 3 threads behind so sorry if this has been said but a couple of points I feel I NEED to make 😂😂

1. Note wrong with Dr Ranj’s selfie with MM! A lighthearted post on SM calling a 21 year old colleague a stud? What’s wrong with that 🤔 sick of people trying to make out everything is so black and white - he can speak out against TM and have posted that too. That post doesn’t in any way mean his post was insincere or he was part of grooming/toxic atmosphere ffs
  2. I’ve seen a lot of people saying “nothing wrong with PS having an affair with another adult what’s the big deal” which is downplaying it so much!!! He was in a position of power and absolutely abused that, even if MM was technically legal. I feel like if it were with a girl of 18 there would be more of an understanding of how fucked up the situation was.
Been following loosely as I’ve known philth had this coming for a while. It’s like I said, even if he didn’t break a law, if my brother came home and announced he’s gay and introduced his boyfriend, that’s absolutely fine and he’d be supported and the boyfriend welcomed with open arms. If my brother hit 18 and suddenly shacked up with our dads mate from work or a neighbour who’s know him since he was a boy, there’s going to be some questions.

Salacious

Chatty Member
Holly's plan to have the couch all to herself doesn't look like it worked did it the little bitch - can just imagine kim now I hope she's on again tonight 🤞
'Little bitch' 🤣

I'm still howling from yesterday. Wish someone would go on the sofa next week and tell her what for. Preferably in that squeaky voice of hers! Where are you Francine?!

• Haha

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
I'd hate to see what's going on under Dan's desk every time he says woke, Eamonn, bombshell or Schofield. But I suspect its something like this.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dotty Merton

VIP Member

@shitgoose2k

Interesting the comments here 🤔
Not sure how to post the comments.
It appears a couple of people on here know more.
Please have a look
"Phil was the biggest cottager in Cornwall when he was a young man"

"His brother Tim drove an Ice Cream van in Newquay as a summer job. I’m sure there are plenty more victims."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Karsi Fucking Kwateng? Has a wormhole into madness just opened-up in my living room ... I suppose I'd better move the fucking cat.

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
Mmmm grim as hell isn’t it. Bribing him into silence
That poor lad. If there was nothing untoward going on they wouldn't have needed to pay him off and if there is an NDA which, given the money, I would be shocked if there wasn't, they have prevented him from speaking out and getting help.

• Angry
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
This could all be so complex for MM. If he still has some feelings for PS - which is possible, especially if there was a sudden end to the relationship - MM might be feeling guilty or responsible for what’s happening. He absolutely is not responsible, to be clear, but when you’ve been in a relationship like that with such a power imbalance, and a control element, you lose sight of yourself. You desperately want to please the other person and do the best for them. You get upset if something goes wrong for them. You feel that it’s on you to help and fix it.

I hope MM is supported. I really do. But his receptiveness to support will depend on what stage he’s at of the healing process. It’s like grieving - you have to go through the stages and you can’t until you’re ready. No matter what anyone else says or does, until you suddenly one day realise what that relationship really was, you can’t begin to process it. It can’t be forced.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I must leave an award I made for the great interview by Eamonn last night 😀 Well done Eamonn!
Thumbs up for a great interview or in my case paws up 😀💖🐾

Resizer_16854765194891.jpg

Later I'll settle down and do some lurking and add an emoji here and there.. I love the more funny posts on here the most even though it's a serious subject. Love Pom 😘 x

It be great if Eamonn knows on our tattle thread and can give us all a thumbs up back lol 😄 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
I genuinely await the MP questioning next week with interest after reading this 😯😯😯😯 it’s baffling how they clearly think they’re above any sort of questioning from anyone 🤯

ITV's uber woke chief executive Carolyn McCall has refused to comment publicly, instead hiding behind corporate statements suggesting that she swallowed the obvious lies that Schofield now admits he told his bosses.

But I have obtained a potentially significant email sent to McCall and Julian Bellamy, the managing director of ITV Studios, which makes This Morning, on February 10, 2020.

Written by a former This Morning staff member who had since left the show, it demanded an investigation into what they feared was an abuse of power by Schofield, suggesting at the very least he should be suspended from the programme while the widespread allegations were looked into.

I have agreed not to name the staff member, but can reveal they had no personal animosity towards Phillip, who was not involved in their decision to leave.

The email to McCall and Bellamy read in part: 'With the current rumours and accusations swirling around about Phillip Schofield…why is he still on our screens? Why have ITV not suspended him pending an internal inquiry?

'I would have thought in this day and age that a mainstream broadcaster such as ITV ought to be seen to be doing all it can to deal with issues like this, find out where the truth lies and, in the meantime, suspend those who the rumours concern?'

In addition, the ex-This Morning staff member provided McCall and Bellamy with a link to a YouTube video, which now has nearly two million views, detailing the history of the relationship between Schofield and his young colleague, including purported social media contact between the pair and a number of photographs of them together socially and at work at ITV.

The former staff member concluded the email: 'Come on ITV – it's time to take action and do the responsible thing.'

Neither McCall or Bellamy had the courtesy to respond to the email, prompting the ex-staffer to send multiple further messages, which were also ignored.

One read: 'I find this all frankly disgusting.'

• Wow
Reactions: 36