Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
I’m about 3 threads behind so sorry if this has been said but a couple of points I feel I NEED to make 😂😂

1. Note wrong with Dr Ranj’s selfie with MM! A lighthearted post on SM calling a 21 year old colleague a stud? What’s wrong with that 🤔 sick of people trying to make out everything is so black and white - he can speak out against TM and have posted that too. That post doesn’t in any way mean his post was insincere or he was part of grooming/toxic atmosphere ffs
  2. I’ve seen a lot of people saying “nothing wrong with PS having an affair with another adult what’s the big deal” which is downplaying it so much!!! He was in a position of power and absolutely abused that, even if MM was technically legal. I feel like if it were with a girl of 18 there would be more of an understanding of how fucked up the situation was.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just in tomorrows schedule for This Morning....

-News paper reviews (the ones that dont feature TM)
-Interview with a woman who claims to work in the happiest work place in the Uk
-segment on how to feng shui your home to keep all the positive vibes flowing
- cooking half term special- how to elevate smiley faces for your kids
-how to wear bright colours for summer
-and Pharrell Williams performs HAPPY

Keep smiling everyone 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 94

MitziAdele

VIP Member
A married man having an affair with a guy of legal age wouldn't have been sacked. Now that it's going to parliament it's making me think, it's not what we already know that we should be worried about. It's what we don't know that is more worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

XNosey-parkerX

• Wow
Reactions: 78

grace28

Chatty Member
ITV bosses are going to be questioned in Parliament next week on this 😳

If MM has been paid off it's going to be very difficult to play ignorance for much longer. I'd imagine he's probably under an NDA with ITV and been silenced by Phil's legal team.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I'm currently having the shittest time of my life, and I'd like to thank the hilarious occupants of Tattle and (god help me) GB News for helping me get through the day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 73

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
People finding Eamonn and Dan attractive is reminding me of the Pandemic when people went bat shit crazy and started fancying Raab and Rishi

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
P was crying we thought he’d killed a child or something 🤣then he says I’m gay, I’m gay. Ok so you’re gay, get up now

• Haha

Silverback

VIP Member
I keep thinking about MM and how he must be feeling. Half the country is talking about him and how he was groomed and used by a creepy middle aged tv presenter. He probably feels exposed and embarrassed and horrified by it all.

I hope he knows that everyone is on his side and people are fighting for justice (Phil and Holly to lose their jobs, ITV to sack the management etc etc) for him.

It must be so fucking hard to come to terms with being groomed and tossed aside, let alone when it is a huge scandal involving one the country’s most famous tv presenters.

I really hope people are rallying around him and taking care of him.

I hope the police are looking into this.

The bombshell news today that ITV paid him off his shocking by any standard- the fact that they stooped so low to keep shit covered up is incredible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

aka mary

A quick update on the scenario of MM leaving the pub. Today I was talking to 2 younger colleagues. The first impression they both had was that he left because of press intrusion.
When I asked about the drug use one informed me that he was on his final warning over it
from, I think,the area manager of the brewery. I'm of the assumption that they both tie in, I think the pressure of the situation was leading him to turn to an escape route more frequently, the press just happened to have found him around the same time.
I asked about his inappropriate behaviour, one said he could be a bit of a nuisance with some at times ( in fact he sent one of my younger colleagues a text) . I must stress that they didn't seem to see him as a sex pest more in the line of someone who was needy.
He was apparently at someone's house one night and they couldn't get rid, but I think it was more in the line of wanting company than anything of a predatory nature.
Again these people liked him, they knew when he arrived at the pub his history.
A good few of the locals tried to question him about it but he never gave any details.
One mentioned an injunction , but probably because they had read about it.
I said some time ago that another colleague was told ITV were paying £ 4000 a month for an extended period of time, this colleague did stress that the story was told to them 3rd hand. I did think at the time ITV paying him off was feasible, the amounts could have got exaggerated each time the tale was told. It breaks my heart to think this lad has had his life shattered in more ways than one. He was making a success of the pub/ restaurant, I have a feeling it started to go downhill more quickly once Tim S was found guilty. I think that's when the lid came off that bulging tin of worms.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
Totally unrelated & random, I know we are not exactly discussing a light hearted topic but just wanted to say the Tattle is the nicest forum I’ve been on and I just wanted to say you’re all a lovely bunch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Mavvers

Chatty Member
I'm actually surprised things haven't been shouted out on BGT.....
My friend's daughter worked on BGT and X factor. Part of her responsibility was ensuring the public sat within camera shot of the judge's desk (ie those directly behind) were all 'attractive, young and photogenic '. One time a group of girls that had arrived together were split up because two of them were deemed 'ugly' and had to sit to the side, out of camera shot. Despicable behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Not Now Bernard

Good grief. Just got back from work and I’m an entire thread behind. Maybe I should just admit defeat and resign and devote myself full time to Tattle Life🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67