Phillip Schofield #39 "OK groomer"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeating the Thursday playtime line clip and it’s giving me the mega creeps
It makes me think Matthew was just a little toy for him to play with and then discard for the next time. It's both disgusting and heartbreaking to keep hearing tbh!

Reactions: 25
I honestly think we live in a time rife with cluster b personality disorders. One of the symptoms can be fragmented identitiy/identity disturbances, and the endless demands that we all participate in their ever-changing, subjective sense of self otherwise they'll have a tantrum and claim genocide... is pure narcissism. Just my theory.

Reactions: 16
He also referred to Jim Davidson as "Britain's greatest entertainer" . I actually enioy watching Jim's contributions when he's on, but really!

Reactions: 12
Yes that's so true , the people with ASPD are the ones to watch out for. You know when the hairs on your neck stand up , you know the person just feels wrong, you feel it in your gut. Like a predator , they will literally stalk for any vulnerable prey, I unfortunately only encounter those who have committed crimes but yeah the ones with psychopathic traits and narcissism are the most dangerous they try to charm and manipulate as well.

Reactions: 9
When all this is eventually over, please can we have a GBN watch along club? It’s honestly been the highlight of my last 2 evenings

Reactions: 49
Fair point.

This is more an internal issue than a governmental one.
But we are all going the to watch the inquiry anyway.

“Why are you bringing gender in?”
Why are YOU bringing woke in?

Reactions: 9
Omg....she can fuck off bringing gender into it. Holly is a cunt, she ignored that a young man being groomed/abused. That she has a vagina, had nothing to do with it

Reactions: 33
Oohh, this select committee on Tuesday is going to be interesting! Looking forward to watching that.

Reactions: 17
You have to hand it to GB News, they manage to stretch a 10 minute interview in to a two hour programme..

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.